over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training and CNS recovery??

J.Blaze

Registered
In the training for beginners thread started by Big A, he stated that the CNS needs 24 hours to recover and not to work out 2 days in a row. My question is if you train on Monday can you run on Tuesday?Does running put the CNS back in a recovery state? I ask because I do a mon-wed-fri split and I want to run on the days in between for cardio. Will this inhibit recovery?

Someone on here is going to say running is terrible for bodybuilding. But, you want to run;

How much do you plan on running? Are you running for fat loss, or just to run? I have been running and my precious, fast 5/3/1 gains have come to a halt... but I also have cut out calories (much less junk food). Upper body lifts will get hurt the most.

I like to run for fat loss and I also like to run for better lung capacity. I just like to be fit and in shape, feels good and get the blood pumping.

Someone on here is going to say running is terrible for bodybuilding. But, you want to run;

How much do you plan on running? Are you running for fat loss, or just to run? I have been running and my precious, fast 5/3/1 gains have come to a halt... but I also have cut out calories (much less junk food). Upper body lifts will get hurt the most.

running is great for bodybuilding. It helps cut dont the sides

Do I lose progress by running the next day? Should I run on the days I lift instead? Im just tired after I work out and dont feel like running when Im done. I only run like maybe 2 miles, but I do it as fast as I can. I try to do 7 min miles back to back.

Last edited:
i think your cns is most taxed by moving heavy weight

you can run all you want

i feel when my cns needs recovery

when i was a kid i would ride my bike HARD every single day
for months.....in my teens basketball almost everyday for hours

i dont think cardio taxes cns at all

:)

^^Thanks tenny. I just hate feeling like hard work is going out the window, but theres nothing worst than running out of wind IMO so I run. Funny thing is I hate running, but it does work to keep fat in check and gain wind. Jumping rope is pretty cool too.

If I go real heavy I need to be able to have a rest day every other day because I noticied if I'm going real heavy and try working out 5 days a week in a row within a couple weeks I become extremely fatigued to the point of where I really can't workout. But when I'm going much lighter I could get away with doing workouts day after day.

Only something like super intense sprints would do anything to the CNS

In the training for beginners thread started by Big A, he stated that the CNS needs 24 hours to recover and not to work out 2 days in a row. My question is if you train on Monday can you run on Tuesday?Does running put the CNS back in a recovery state? I ask because I do a mon-wed-fri split and I want to run on the days in between for cardio. Will this inhibit recovery?

i use humanofort to max recover my cns system,too bad is not sold any more.its does help a lot.

i think your cns is most taxed by moving heavy weight

you can run all you want

i feel when my cns needs recovery

when i was a kid i would ride my bike HARD every single day
for months.....in my teens basketball almost everyday for hours

i dont think cardio taxes cns at all

:)

Good point tenny.

When playing ball we could all practice hours and hours 5 or 6 days a week and feel great.

But training too much and I get sick,injuries etc...

Now that I think about it, wrestling practice was everyday, so was football. You give 100% everyday and still make progress, cardio, weights etc. Military bootcamp is the same thing, 1000's of pushups, situps and running all day everyday still making progress.I think the body gets used to it and adapts.

i use humanofort to max recover my cns system,too bad is not sold any more.its does help a lot.

Are u sure humanofort is not sold anymore?
I attempted to buy it from hernonspantry and the system was going to let me buy it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131