over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

training... back to basics?

If BN is calling me out, then I'll take heed. LK3 asked me to get a bit more specific, but probably the best way to do that would be to simply point to an example and let all of you run with that. For guys like me and my ilk of minions, a warmup is going to look something like that of the Parisi Speed School warmup. You can Google that and probably find it.

The high points are that it move from general to specific as I've mentioned, included a MULTITUDE of movements through their full range of motion, and ensures you get 12-20 minutes of cardio EVERY time you do it. What's funny is that I'll put my newbies through it, even D1 college athletes, and they'll be exhausted just from that!

Now, the reason for such is that we always begin our day with running in some capacity. Every athlete runs pretty much. So THAT skill is always honed first after a warmup. Which is why we warmup in the way that we do. Weight training for us is almost always last or near last (GASP!). I know.....blasphemy. But you have to remember my mentors are guys like; James Smith, Joe Kenn, Buddy Morris, Charlie Francis, Martin Rooney, Joel Jamieson, etc. Most of you are saying...."Who?". Just as I would, were you to name your BB mentors.

Anyhow, back to principals in common for all and defining "training". Be it the athlete or the BB'r, the topic of injury comes up often. Think about this for a minute.....WHEN does someone get injured? When they are TIRED! But WHAT is tired......?

It's not what you might think. It's not the muscles so much that are tired, it's the brain! Take the sprinting athlete who pulls his hamstring or the BBr doing his 12th rep with 85%+ load on deadlifts and does the same. In both cases, it's never the first rep or first week of such that this happens. It's a summation of reps/weeks/days in which the CNS doesn't fully recharge. When that happens we lose the ability to properly coordinate our muscles and BAM....shit hits the fan.

So there is the common principle in training.....PROTECT the CNS. Yeah, I know you have to push the limits to see what you are capable of. But the CNS literally has a capacity of around 3 minutes worth of 100% effort until it must be fully recharged, which can take 48-72 hours.

This might sound like rambling, but it's a hard topic to cover in one post. My point is that we have to stop thinking about our bodies abilities and first examine or brain's limitations. That will dictate how much "training" you can do.

I'll leave you with this tidbit so as to get my point across. Most recently it was found that there is a direct correlation with athletes who had concussions and the number of hamstring injuries they incurred........hmmm.......brain injury = body injury.

If BN is calling me out, then I'll take heed. LK3 asked me to get a bit more specific, but probably the best way to do that would be to simply point to an example and let all of you run with that. For guys like me and my ilk of minions, a warmup is going to look something like that of the Parisi Speed School warmup. You can Google that and probably find it.

The high points are that it move from general to specific as I've mentioned, included a MULTITUDE of movements through their full range of motion, and ensures you get 12-20 minutes of cardio EVERY time you do it. What's funny is that I'll put my newbies through it, even D1 college athletes, and they'll be exhausted just from that!

Now, the reason for such is that we always begin our day with running in some capacity. Every athlete runs pretty much. So THAT skill is always honed first after a warmup. Which is why we warmup in the way that we do. Weight training for us is almost always last or near last (GASP!). I know.....blasphemy. But you have to remember my mentors are guys like; James Smith, Joe Kenn, Buddy Morris, Charlie Francis, Martin Rooney, Joel Jamieson, etc. Most of you are saying...."Who?". Just as I would, were you to name your BB mentors.

Anyhow, back to principals in common for all and defining "training". Be it the athlete or the BB'r, the topic of injury comes up often. Think about this for a minute.....WHEN does someone get injured? When they are TIRED! But WHAT is tired......?

It's not what you might think. It's not the muscles so much that are tired, it's the brain! Take the sprinting athlete who pulls his hamstring or the BBr doing his 12th rep with 85%+ load on deadlifts and does the same. In both cases, it's never the first rep or first week of such that this happens. It's a summation of reps/weeks/days in which the CNS doesn't fully recharge. When that happens we lose the ability to properly coordinate our muscles and BAM....shit hits the fan.

So there is the common principle in training.....PROTECT the CNS. Yeah, I know you have to push the limits to see what you are capable of. But the CNS literally has a capacity of around 3 minutes worth of 100% effort until it must be fully recharged, which can take 48-72 hours.

This might sound like rambling, but it's a hard topic to cover in one post. My point is that we have to stop thinking about our bodies abilities and first examine or brain's limitations. That will dictate how much "training" you can do.

I'll leave you with this tidbit so as to get my point across. Most recently it was found that there is a direct correlation with athletes who had concussions and the number of hamstring injuries they incurred........hmmm.......brain injury = body injury.
I'm liking this. My wife loves to do very high intensity intervals... Never just straight weight training. Tends to overdo it too, I think. Glad you're back to posting on the board.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Great post, Girth! I hope you continue to post more..

All of the guys you named are some of the best in the business.. Especially James Smith. The dude is probably the smartest guy out there in this "endeavor," but will never be mainstream because he refuses to cater to the average person who wants to be "spoonfed" in this industry.

THIS^^^^ IS AWESOME too many people focus just on the strength aspect and forget about the rest of the body, running, hmmmm never heard to do that before, but its an awesome concept, ive heard of charlie francis and ol rooney, i guess its good to get rid of the clutter in ur brain by some cardio such as running before lifting, kind of a clear out of endorphins so that when u do lift ur not over taxing urself to the point of ego and injury....

Also WE R OLD, LONGEVITY SHOULD NOW BE OUR MAINSTAY, forget being the biggest or hell even the strongest, focus on BIO HACKING the whole body to heal it, make that strong first, the brain, the gut, get rid of the things that ail u, focus on healing and health....

Then focus on body weight for injuries, heal and strengthen the joints, do body weight then move back to weights slowly, Try DUP training, basically do a total reset, and restart the basics as LK3 alluded to and reinvent urself,

Again most of us are old, our mind sets are changing especially mine, not do to laziness but just wanting a reinvention or change from the same way of thinking about lifting and being tied to the gym etc, ITS HARD TO COME TO GRIPS W THIS, but its here....

Do i even want to lift anymore? Is it a goal SINCE IVE ALSO LOST 30 LBS and look like death to even lift weights any more or finally just find a way to get my body shreded and have fun again.........and find other hobbies now that im no longer needing to feel like the strongest of biggest (not that ive ever been either)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

In thinking more about this, I can't leave the warmup section without harkening back to the whole point of this thread...."BACK to BASICS". So rather than searching out the Parisi warmup method, or Agile 8, or what not, the simplest thing anyone can do, THAT works...is a simple body weight circuit of at least a push/pull/squat/and CNS activity.

Example.....jump rope for 15s, 10 pushups, 10 good mornings, 5 chins or fat man rows, 10 bw squats.....repeat. Keep less than 30 seconds between each exercise and just keep moving through the circuit for 15 minutes. Then move on to your exercise specific warmup sets. Simple as that!

Do it right and you'll be sweating 10 minutes in and the last circuit will feel the easiest of them all.

There you go LK3.....no poetic waxing and as caveman as I can get.

so much yet nothing at all. lol :D

dude.

tell us the magic secret! lol
even just for me!
i need to be more creative n do some cardio shit.
i was gona do this via pm but fuck it!
every one else can learn too.

so give me the nitty gritty details of the first 20-30 mins. maybe i can apply it in some way:eek::lightbulb:

injury!
you make a great fucking point!
i have hurt myself in the gym and out. lol

100% the gym injuries are like you say.

NOT PAYING THE FUCK ATTENTION!

you break it down into a great technical way, my way is shorter but same shit. we get hurt when not paying attention, when not giving 100%.

a lot of ppl get lost. they think that 100% means physical effort, nope!

this shit is mental motherfuckers!
this is why i spend 3 weeks with essentiall y no wieght. sure i use a little, but, its all about re training my cns. making that shit fire correct, propper and safe!

people look at me strage! why the fuck is this guys sweating pretending to lift weights??? seriously, this is what it takes to get back to it!

cns, cns, cns!
again, over looked!

everyone wants to do ten movements for biceps... lol :confused::banghead:

girth... how often you guys do them? lol :D

the growth is not in the work!
its in the recovery!

all this high volume crap does nothing but over load a cns... a cns that is already stressed out from altered hormones and fucked up neurotransmitters and systemic innflamation from years of impropper diet...:eek::eek:

i know i kno wmy spelling...:confused::eek::rolleyes:
whatever.

the is a method to my madness...:lightbulb:

LK3 and I have had many conversations over the last, fuck I don't know, 2 years now?! Anyway, he's definitely had ups and downs dealing with shit. I'll throw in a bit about my training. I'm a strength athlete, the visual results from my training are just the icing on the cake. I'm getting old though, so that means I'll be competing as a master soon. Not many weight classes in the masters so I decided to put on extra mass. Moved on to what could be identified as power building I guess. Here is my approach:

The warm up starts with my main lift. I focus on deadlift, squat, and overhead press. I don't really bench in contests, so I just use it as an accessory. I'll do really light warmup sets, explosive with perfect form. I want to reinforce those proper movement patterns during every set. Then I move into my working sets. The big compound lifts are heavy and low reps/sets. From there I move on to my accessory lifts. I'll do anywhere from 6-10 accessory lifts, 4-5 sets in the 8-12 rep range. My body doesn't feel beat up from training with this approach.

Days of the week currently go like this: Monday - deadlift, Tuesday - overhead press, Wednesday - squat, Friday - chest/shoulder/tricep accessory day, Saturday - strongman events day.

Strongman events day is just as it sounds. I'll pick 2-3 events programmed for an upcoming contest. If there is no contest in the near future, I will press something, carry something, and load something. Right now I'm training for a contest, so I've been doing 2 events plus a bunch of grip work.

I can't forget about cardio either. 2 days a week I'll either do spin bike or take the dog for a walk. A third day my cardio will be sandbag carries. Doing my cardio this way has helped keep my BP in check.

Last part of my training is my stretching. I stretch every night before bed. If I miss this part of my routine for a few days, my body hates me and reminds me to stop being lazy.

I'm still competitive and still relevant in my sport. I still get invited to big shows and I want to keep it that way as long as possible. I've been in this sport for 8 years, but actively training for 22. The stretching has been critical for keeping the regular aches and pains away I feel, and I'll keep doing that until I die.

thanks for chiming in bud!

any chance you can tell us a lil more about those workouts?

what are your accesory movements n such?

break it down, take us through one.

i know most have no idea who you are or what you do but from what i know you are a great example for a lot to follow!

:love:
;)

THIS^^^^ IS AWESOME too many people focus just on the strength aspect and forget about the rest of the body, running, hmmmm never heard to do that before, but its an awesome concept, ive heard of charlie francis and ol rooney, i guess its good to get rid of the clutter in ur brain by some cardio such as running before lifting, kind of a clear out of endorphins so that when u do lift ur not over taxing urself to the point of ego and injury....

Also WE R OLD, LONGEVITY SHOULD NOW BE OUR MAINSTAY, forget being the biggest or hell even the strongest, focus on BIO HACKING the whole body to heal it, make that strong first, the brain, the gut, get rid of the things that ail u, focus on healing and health....

Then focus on body weight for injuries, heal and strengthen the joints, do body weight then move back to weights slowly, Try DUP training, basically do a total reset, and restart the basics as LK3 alluded to and reinvent urself,

Again most of us are old, our mind sets are changing especially mine, not do to laziness but just wanting a reinvention or change from the same way of thinking about lifting and being tied to the gym etc, ITS HARD TO COME TO GRIPS W THIS, but its here....

Do i even want to lift anymore? Is it a goal SINCE IVE ALSO LOST 30 LBS and look like death to even lift weights any more or finally just find a way to get my body shreded and have fun again.........and find other hobbies now that im no longer needing to feel like the strongest of biggest (not that ive ever been either)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

lol

i think many can relate as many fall into that geting older bit.
i know my freinds fall into that and i get tons of msgs from guys who are older n trying to get back into it or whatever.

they fall into the pitfalls of before.

we all do. i keep trying to look at this all as evolution! lol
try n take away the good stuff.

many of us have inadvertenly learned a lot of about health n diet n exercise or whatever but sort of get lost in how to apply it over time or get stuck in routine.

you mention running.

i hate running
before i used to use a bike for cardio, this was great as i actually did real cardio n enjoyed it.

now walking is great n all. but i found it creates a false sense of "health" or like you are doing something "good". at least for me it did. i walk a lot. every day i walk, transportation, cardio, i walk. but shit... lol walking isnt "cardio"

try n run a block! :eek:

dear lord... yeah... how you like that deca/eq/tren... now! lol :eek:

wake up call for sure!

at least for me. lol

running sucks, i get hurt running, i dont wana run... but.. sure as shit. i am running! lol just like forrest!

:lightbulb:

so give me the nitty gritty details of the first 20-30 mins. maybe i can apply it in some way

If you have 40 yards of grass then you can Google the Parisi Warmup Method and should find it on YouTube or what not. You really need to see the exercises and how they are performed There are some 38 movements I think included in it. It's probably right up there with the best warm up one could do. I know myself and MANY others will finish it and note that it's the best their hips have felt in YEARS!

It also leads into the next point about running. I DO NOT favor long distance running in any fashion. Especially for those on this board. Not because it doesn't build cardio health, but because it is DETRIMENTAL to recovery. The shock of hitting the ground with each step is simply exponentially imposed on your body and there are better ways!

Caveat: If your sport IS long distance running.....you better F'n run. But for all else I prescribe tempo runs, interspersed with bodyweight calisthenics. What does that mean....Find 100yds of grass to run on. HAS to be grass! Lessen that impact to the body. Run the 100yds at a pace that is a max of 75% of top speed. So if you could cover that in 12 seconds, then you'd want to go no faster than 18s to cover said distance. It's not a sprint, but it's not a jog either. At the end of each run, you drop down and do 10 pushups or 25 reps of ab work. Then walk for 30-45s and repeat.

You can do this for 20-30 minutes on an off day or as a warmup to upper body days. The real KEY is to keep your heart rate at around 130-150 bpm the whole time. If you go to high or your legs are burning, slow your pace and/or lengthen the rest time between runs.

This is what we use to build overall work capacity and fitness prior to sport specific conditioning.

fuck! now i have to use youtube....:confused:

ok...
lol n no worries. i have no thoughts of running distance!

lil sprint here n there im good!:love::love::love::headbang:

OK, so I won't go into the details of how the main lifts work for sets and reps because that varies a lot. I use a combination of methods and auto regulate based on the day/week so it's hard to actually put something down. I don't ever max in training though, I feel maxing out in the gym is pointless if you're going to compete in a strength competition.
Anyway, here is how this week is looking:

Mon: Deadlifts, then 4x10 wide grip pull-ups, 4x10 barbell rows, 4x10 close grip lat pulls, 4x10 1 arm cable high row, 4x10 1 arm cable low row, and biceps: 1 arm low cable curls 4x10, dub hammer curls 4x10, 1 arm high cable curls

Tues: OH press(I use a log mostly) followed by seated db press 4x10, z press 4x10, bb face pulls on incline bench 4x10, BB front raise 4x10, cable rope upright row 4x10, cable rope face pulls 4x10, db laterals 4x10, triceps: triangle bar press downs 4x10, rope extensions 4x10, and dips 4x10

Wednesday: squats followed by RDL 4x10, standing hammy curl 4x10, 1 leg press 4x10, 1 legged extension 4x10, hack squat 4x10, GHR 4x10, sandbag carries 3x50' runs

Friday: DB incline 6x12, pec deck 6x12, cable low fly 4x10, db incline fly 4x10, incline plate squeeze chest press 4x10, triceps: triangle bar pressdowns 6x10, rope extensions 6x10

Saturday will be events day based on competition. I think I can skip that because most if not all reading this won't have access to any of the equipment.

Accessories change each week. It's a lot of work and a lot of accessory lifts. This has been a big change for me. Previously I would do a main lift, then a variation or two, and something to finish. For example deadlifts would be:

Deadlift, deficit deadlifts 4 sets, rack pulls 4 sets, finish with 3-4 sets ghr. Training like that I found to start getting hard on my body because it was always heavy. So this newer training I'm doing doesn't beat me down as much, I just have to spend more time in the gym.

I also use myself as a test case a lot of times for the athletes I program for. I use my history of strength training to get them up to being competitive in a short time. I have one athlete competing in a world championship for their first time coming up in a couple weeks, plus two others that have been just dominating their last few meets. It's fun to see them progress.

OK, so I won't go into the details of how the main lifts work for sets and reps because that varies a lot. I use a combination of methods and auto regulate based on the day/week so it's hard to actually put something down. I don't ever max in training though, I feel maxing out in the gym is pointless if you're going to compete in a strength competition.
Anyway, here is how this week is looking:

Mon: Deadlifts, then 4x10 wide grip pull-ups, 4x10 barbell rows, 4x10 close grip lat pulls, 4x10 1 arm cable high row, 4x10 1 arm cable low row, and biceps: 1 arm low cable curls 4x10, dub hammer curls 4x10, 1 arm high cable curls

Tues: OH press(I use a log mostly) followed by seated db press 4x10, z press 4x10, bb face pulls on incline bench 4x10, BB front raise 4x10, cable rope upright row 4x10, cable rope face pulls 4x10, db laterals 4x10, triceps: triangle bar press downs 4x10, rope extensions 4x10, and dips 4x10

Wednesday: squats followed by RDL 4x10, standing hammy curl 4x10, 1 leg press 4x10, 1 legged extension 4x10, hack squat 4x10, GHR 4x10, sandbag carries 3x50' runs

Friday: DB incline 6x12, pec deck 6x12, cable low fly 4x10, db incline fly 4x10, incline plate squeeze chest press 4x10, triceps: triangle bar pressdowns 6x10, rope extensions 6x10

Saturday will be events day based on competition. I think I can skip that because most if not all reading this won't have access to any of the equipment.

Accessories change each week. It's a lot of work and a lot of accessory lifts. This has been a big change for me. Previously I would do a main lift, then a variation or two, and something to finish. For example deadlifts would be:

Deadlift, deficit deadlifts 4 sets, rack pulls 4 sets, finish with 3-4 sets ghr. Training like that I found to start getting hard on my body because it was always heavy. So this newer training I'm doing doesn't beat me down as much, I just have to spend more time in the gym.

I also use myself as a test case a lot of times for the athletes I program for. I use my history of strength training to get them up to being competitive in a short time. I have one athlete competing in a world championship for their first time coming up in a couple weeks, plus two others that have been just dominating their last few meets. It's fun to see them progress.

holey shit thats a lot of work! :eek::eek::eek:

wow!

oh my...
how are you gona spend MORE time in the gym?

are those all work sets or warm ups or???
thats like a 2 hr work out!

lol we talked about gaining weight... shit cut that work n half, eat a cheese burger n ppl will think its dbol!:eek:

shocked. lol

thanks bud!

congrats on your boys too!

To LK3's pont, yes that is a lot of work, BUT..........therein lies the rub, which is rooted in the phrase "it depends." As we get more advanced, some will do better with less volume and more intensity, yet others will be the opposite. Think in terms of the gymnast who yes must practice and hone their craft for hours on end, but much of that is bodyweight STRENGTH work. There comes a point when you are so efficient at what you do that you HAVE to use greater volume to fatigue enough fibers to then hit new ones.

Anyway, there are a couple good take home points from the GREAT post by "the ascot". One has to do with his accessories. They change all the time. Why....because they don't F'n matter and are just a means to fatigue other fibers that can then be used and trained for his lifts that DO matter. Note the deads, squats, and presses, are a mainstay and done first so as to fully gauge their progress. THAT IS TRAINING. Some measurable which is a key performance indicator.

Second takeaway....How the week is set up. There are really only 3 HARD days, and each is separated by an easier day. By hard, I mean involving the legs or whole body. Those easy days full of presses, pulls, bi's, tri's won't do shit to your CNS the way that even one hard set of Squats/Deads will. Hell, I can do upper body shit until my arms can't lift my hands to my face and I'm fine the next day. But If I do even a few taxing squats/sprints, I'm not thinking straight for most of the next day.

To LK3's pont, yes that is a lot of work, BUT..........therein lies the rub, which is rooted in the phrase "it depends." As we get more advanced, some will do better with less volume and more intensity, yet others will be the opposite. Think in terms of the gymnast who yes must practice and hone their craft for hours on end, but much of that is bodyweight STRENGTH work. There comes a point when you are so efficient at what you do that you HAVE to use greater volume to fatigue enough fibers to then hit new ones.

Anyway, there are a couple good take home points from the GREAT post by "the ascot". One has to do with his accessories. They change all the time. Why....because they don't F'n matter and are just a means to fatigue other fibers that can then be used and trained for his lifts that DO matter. Note the deads, squats, and presses, are a mainstay and done first so as to fully gauge their progress. THAT IS TRAINING. Some measurable which is a key performance indicator.

Second takeaway....How the week is set up. There are really only 3 HARD days, and each is separated by an easier day. By hard, I mean involving the legs or whole body. Those easy days full of presses, pulls, bi's, tri's won't do shit to your CNS the way that even one hard set of Squats/Deads will. Hell, I can do upper body shit until my arms can't lift my hands to my face and I'm fine the next day. But If I do even a few taxing squats/sprints, I'm not thinking straight for most of the next day.

i have actually been working on the reverse of that. lol

you mention the cns getting more efficient as we get older. yes, true!
this is something and idea that i got by talking with A over the last few years, to some degree it has come about from necesity rather then chosen direction so i cant say it is best, just is. lol

so basically my idea is i want my body to be as inifficient as possible. lol i want it to be "hard" to do the work, life the wieght.

this idea comes from addaptation. creating new nerve innervations.

fuck
my head is for shit n can not type or spell righ tnow...
but!
what i am saying should be a key point to the none genetically gifted.

It IS a lot of work, but I needed a change. Pretty much for the reason that Girth mentioned. My previous sessions were much harder and shorter. To a point I felt I just needed a big change. My accessories change every week. Just like Girth said, big picture they really don't matter. Hell some weeks if I'm feeling really beat up, or sick, or short on time, etc I just skip them. I get in for the main work and get the fuck out.

I have nationals and worlds next year to stay at this body weight, then I'll put on a little more mass...unless of course I hit my goals this December.

I knew this post would slide to page 2 in a hurry. Training talk is something that just doesn't have the "enigmatic elixir" surrounding it, that AAS or chemical compounds of any kind do. Not surprising though, as people do what they want to do...with regard to all things mentioned. Tell a guy that AAS "x" is worthless per science and pharmakinetic studies, but they don't care if they "think" and "believe" that it works for them.

So let's come to the real question........Did we inspire your lazy ass to get back in the gym LK3?

I knew this post would slide to page 2 in a hurry. Training talk is something that just doesn't have the "enigmatic elixir" surrounding it, that AAS or chemical compounds of any kind do. Not surprising though, as people do what they want to do...with regard to all things mentioned. Tell a guy that AAS "x" is worthless per science and pharmakinetic studies, but they don't care if they "think" and "believe" that it works for them.

So let's come to the real question........Did we inspire your lazy ass to get back in the gym LK3?

been making my baby steps...
just letting this thing drag along a little until i can make sense of it all. lol

some irony in the magic elixir thing...

in many ways it sorta seems like a found "that"
you know what it was....:eek::eek:
everyone wants to know...
everyone keeps asking me...
but, they do not like the answer! lol

:p

It IS a lot of work, but I needed a change. Pretty much for the reason that Girth mentioned. My previous sessions were much harder and shorter. To a point I felt I just needed a big change. My accessories change every week. Just like Girth said, big picture they really don't matter. Hell some weeks if I'm feeling really beat up, or sick, or short on time, etc I just skip them. I get in for the main work and get the fuck out.

I have nationals and worlds next year to stay at this body weight, then I'll put on a little more mass...unless of course I hit my goals this December.

i been sratching my head on your stuff the past few days.

thinking of how we started chatting about gaining weight...
tell me a lil about those 4 sets in terms of intensity.

The intensity of my accessory lifts all really depends on how I'm feeling that day. Yesterday, intensity was high. Everything was feeling good. I hit 8 sets of doubles at 70% on deadlifts before getting into my accessory lifts. Everything felt light yesterday so I hit it pretty hard. I typically have a "beat the log book" mentality while training. My accessories are constantly changing so it's hard to always do that, but I track everything so I can look back over the last few weeks and see what I did. Of course, if I'm feeling beat up, I just pick a weight I know I can hit the reps on and go with it. No beating the log book in those cases, just get the work done.

My body is really starting to respond to this training though. It's interesting, I'm actually sitting around 220 right now. I had to step on the scale because I've been getting comments about looking thicker lately. Last time I stepped on the scale many weeks ago I was 208. My diet has been really clean too. All this work is paying off apparently.

Comment

Read your post it was amazingly made wonderfully and well, with a critical number of the concentrations covered in it. The entire post is enhanced well and made out of an authority. It helped me a considerable measure, and will additionally take after the blog.

I had been following your blog for a long time back and amazingly a fan of your post and web diaries, as sharing is disapproving and what dodges comes around <a href=” https://healthhumour.com/whats-next-if-you-dont-grow/”> Read more</a>.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear