over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training with cannabis?

I used to train high all the time since I was a kid. I believe it used to be an ergogenic aid. Now it has a different effect after 20+ years of doing this. If I smoke anywhere before a leg workout it greatly hinders me and also with heavy sets. My heart cannot take it anymore.

Matsuo, I own a share in a dispensary and the commercial grow accompanying it. I have seen it all when it comes to weed. I’m happy that you’re not some pot head loser you just enjoy getting high with a normal life but that isn’t true for everyone. It’s not bs scare tactics propaganda when you know guys who have done nothing with their lives but wake up at 2pm and look for someone to smoke weed with them and plan their day around it. Weed is their crutch for it being okay to live a shit life and before weed became their crutch they were young go getters, that “high” while it may be harmless to some to others it’s definitely not.

Trust me I like drugs I’m not some half a fag saying “drugs are for squares man” and I’ve smoked weed plenty of times when i was younger, don’t care for it so much anymore, but weed does some bad things to some guys, a lot of guys I have known including close relatives and formally close friends.

Im not even going to talk about what it has done guys on the business end of it that’s a whole other tangent. There is a very dark side to weed, you just don’t know it because it’s not part of your life.
SO essentially you are fueling these hopeless stoners...

Dont worry im taking the piss.

If i train at home i have one hit on a pen, not properly stoned but enough to get benifits, other than that i only smoke before a sleep.

I dont agree with any drugs and driving so dont smoke during the day or at the gym i go to outside of home

You’re getting offended because I talked bad about weed? Really? None of those things have anything to do with this discussion whatsoever, sorry I triggered you I guess?
Lol not mad

SO essentially you are fueling these hopeless stoners...

Dont worry im taking the piss.

If i train at home i have one hit on a pen, not properly stoned but enough to get benifits, other than that i only smoke before a sleep.

I dont agree with any drugs and driving so dont smoke during the day or at the gym i go to outside of home

Business is business that’s all it is to me I’m a silent partner that just provided financing but I know the world of it well, I don’t get into anything unless i know everything about it. For a very long time I had an ethical dilemma with it but as I became older I realized that my personal ethics don’t keep anyone from doing what their doing and in reality nobody gives a shit so I seized an opportunity. But that being said if I actually had to be hands on with the business I never for any amount of money would have entered it. I don’t know how it is in other places but in Michigan it’s just all former drug dealers that are now “legal” drug dealers, they still rob each other, kill each other, get arrested and the money is still dirty. Don’t get me wrong there is a small percentage who are businessmen that saw an opportunity but that can’t be said for the vast majority of them.

In that same breath I’m not going to sit here and lie saying it’s all hunky dory harmless just some fun getting people high because I’m involved in it, it’s a nasty world to be in regardless of the grey area legality of it.

Correlation does not imply causation. The losers you’re referring to in the post I quoted would be losers without weed too. I have come across losers who smoke and losers who don’t smoke. Your problem is trying to draw a causative link there.

It doesn’t matter about your own or my own personal experience. Cannabis does not destroy people’s lives. To say otherwise is some DARE “just say no” Nancy Reagan propaganda bullshit and I wouldn’t be the badass stoner that I am without calling you out on bullshit, Francis.
They actually proved that the D.A.R.E program caused more kids to use drugs than they would have otherwise and got rid of the program

For those not familiar look up High Rollerz BJJ tournaments. It's unique to say the least

I don't think it's wise to use the word hi just under the influence of THC maybe

Wording is huge and people associate marijuana pot with old school negative thinking many times. Everyone knows Richard Nixon and I forget the guy's name of the DEA in the world and drugs put cannabis under this schedule one to put minorities in prison. It has a bunch of false propaganda behind it. I'm a white boy and it gave me legal trouble.

In fact marijuana in Mexican means tobacco they were saying wacky tobacco so it's incorrect. Someone from the DEA was misinformed and started calling it marijuana under Nixon I forget his name

It's best to just call it what it is cannabis and there's different kinds of cannabis there's THC cannabis or CBD cannabis

There's always three sides of looking at things head tails and the edge. Cannabis Ken get in the way of what you want to get for example when I smoke too much in contest prep I didn't get his lean as I wanted so definitely if used too much it can get in the way of your goals your deepest desire goals that you want to get right now while you're alive. That's good said all the scaremongering and false propaganda needs to be eliminated and there's plenty research that comes out now that's disproving all of that

Example say a person is in real estate and they need to work on the business so instead of smoking weed they work on their business they don't so it can get in the way if you let it whatever whatever the whatever it is that you need to get just don't let it get in the way

Many bodybuilders using in the place of alcohol because no one likes the alcohol calories and you don't have a hangover the next day you may feel cloudy but no hangover

They actually proved that the D.A.R.E program caused more kids to use drugs than they would have otherwise and got rid of the program

Yea scare tactics don’t work, same with cigarettes.

Yea scare tactics don’t work, same with cigarettes.
The difference of cannabis with tobacco is tobacco is shown to cause cancer cannabis is shown to kill cancer

Now I'm not saying cannabis does not have any negative effects obviously smoking anything does irritate your lungs. That said I'm staying open to the research and if it in fact does do anything for health then it's bye-bye. From all my research as far as health I don't see any consequences if used intelligently

The difference of cannabis with tobacco is tobacco is shown to cause cancer cannabis is shown to kill cancer

Now I'm not saying cannabis does not have any negative effects obviously smoking anything does irritate your lungs. That said I'm staying open to the research and if it in fact does do anything for health then it's bye-bye. From all my research as far as health I don't see any consequences if used intelligently

I smoke cigarettes and I hate cigarettes and I need to quit which I will, it’s terrible.

But I’ll tell you this though if you’re going to say cannabis is healthy and doesn’t have consequences. I’ve been in more grow houses than I can count even ones that are certified as “organic”. Every bottle that gets dumped into those vats has a skull and crossbones on it and they dump everything in there. Whatever you’re smoking has no relation whatsoever to whatever they used in that study which showed that cannabis killed cancer cells, I promise you that.

I smoke cigarettes and I hate cigarettes and I need to quit which I will, it’s terrible.

But I’ll tell you this though if you’re going to say cannabis is healthy and doesn’t have consequences. I’ve been in more grow houses than I can count even ones that are certified as “organic”. Every bottle that gets dumped into those vats has a skull and crossbones on it and they dump everything in there. Whatever you’re smoking has no relation whatsoever to whatever they used in that study which showed that cannabis killed cancer cells, I promise you that.
It has specific uses, research more about weed and cancer. It's a concentrated liquid form of cannabis that kills cancer cells and effective at this

Tobacco definitely causes cancer long-term. Aunt Anna who started at twelve years old smoked her whole life and passed at eighty one, she got away with it for the most part, she probably would have lived longer but for every one o f her there's someone who passes at sixty years old from longterm tobacco use

On average smoking fifty years of smoking takes twenty years away

Obsesity on average takes away fourteen years away

It has specific uses, research more about weed and cancer. It's a concentrated liquid form of cannabis that kills cancer cells and effective at this

Tobacco definitely causes cancer long-term. Aunt Anna who started at twelve years old smoked her whole life and passed at eighty one, she got away with it for the most part, she probably would have lived longer but for every one o f her there's someone who passes at sixty years old from longterm tobacco use

On average smoking fifty years of smoking takes twenty years away

Obsesity on average takes away fourteen years away

I haven’t researched the studies but I would definitely take your word for it. All I’m saying is the weed you smoked today doesn’t have anything to do with that study. You enjoy smoking then by all means brother enjoy but please don’t do it under the guise of it somehow being beneficial or healthy for your body.

There is a lot of money to be made in cannabis and the way it’s being touted now isn’t very far off from the way cigarettes were touted as treatments for various ailments. I’ve heard the same spiel about it curing cancer and being healthy from guys who 10 years ago were criminals robbing and shooting each other over it, but now they think they are saints doing gods work by selling weed. It’s all perspective and money can do a lot to influence that to say the least.

I haven’t researched the studies but I would definitely take your word for it. All I’m saying is the weed you smoked today doesn’t have anything to do with that study. You enjoy smoking then by all means brother enjoy but please don’t do it under the guise of it somehow being beneficial or healthy for your body.

There is a lot of money to be made in cannabis and the way it’s being touted now isn’t very far off from the way cigarettes were touted as treatments for various ailments. I’ve heard the same spiel about it curing cancer and being healthy from guys who 10 years ago were criminals robbing and shooting each other over it, but now they think they are saints doing gods work by selling weed. It’s all perspective and money can do a lot to influence that to say the least.
I understand your point. Whilst I could be wrong, it doesn't seem to have any major side effects like tobacco or alcohol

I think it's dose dependent as well, I've dabbled in it three years now, at first it once a month, then once a week , twice then at one time everyday, with an ex, multiple times a day. Then I'd take a week break, or a few days off. Currently girlfriend smokes it and when we get together we ve been smoking together so it is a habit to break if I think it's holding me back. Just off work now, just ate, going to gym in a bit and think I'll hit a few inhales as today is arms and not pushing hard, as I have had a lingering tricep and bicep injury for many years, seeing if I can feel more connection. When I get busy, I don't bother with it bc it takes up too much time to break it up, and smoke it as more important stuff to do

Please read. I don't smoke marijuana. But I like a vape or two of THC concentrate (sativa) before training. It gives me intense concentration and the pumps feel fantastic. And because of the effect it has on lowering blood sugar and improved insulin sensitivity compliments everything intraworkout. This is not getting high. This is a targeted PED for me. And since it lowers blood sugar (why you get the "munchies") I can tear apart a PWO meal easily. It is not for everybody, but for some people, it is very beneficial. I know a female IFBB pro that did it regularly. She was deisel!

Again, some people will respond poorly to it. It is very individual. And it can mimic estrogen so gyno-prone individuals beware. But great relief for those times your estrogen crashes. I use tren and it's the perfect compliment. No stomach issues, and no dried out joints. Just another tool in the toolbox. And don't even get me started how well it is in shitloading.

More here: Fox News Cannbis Use Associated With Lower Blood Sugar

Trust me, weed has side effects and consequences. I see all this new buzz about weed being side effect free and has no down side. In several years as weed is more studied and understood you will be hearing more of the down sides. Its foolish to think that something that can alter your mental state to the capacity of weed and still think it will have no repercussion.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131