over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training with cannabis?

There are still strains high in thca out there, but it'll soon be illegal, so it sells out almost immediately. Banana MAC, Bordeaux and others will soon be no more. I almost seem like a shill for WNC CBD at times, but they're awesome and still have awesome strains. More potent strains from them will be BaOx, Outdoor Spec Diesel, Green Goblin, Strawberry Cake, Dream Berries and Cherry Creme Brulee.

For delta 8, 3chi gummies fuckin smack, 50mg is too much. I just ordered an ounce of distillate from Highly Concentr8d, a very highly rated product, and enough for 560 50mg doses. Will be making my own convenient edibles.
I’ve never used flower. But I like the heavy, knocked out type of buzz from weed no matter the time of day. So I hoof on a hybrid or indica leaning cart all day. Is there a better form to get that blistered feeling? Is flower capable?

and gummies do nothing for me. Can eat 50 pieces on an empty stomach and just be relaxed a little while lol. I haven’t tried the water soluble ones yet.

but a hearty buzz, decrease in inflammation and improved recovery are my needs. Buzz being main priority lol. What is the best product and form for my goals? You seem like a knowledgeable expert. Thanks

I’ve never used flower. But I like the heavy, knocked out type of buzz from weed no matter the time of day. So I hoof on a hybrid or indica leaning cart all day. Is there a better form to get that blistered feeling? Is flower capable?

and gummies do nothing for me. Can eat 50 pieces on an empty stomach and just be relaxed a little while lol. I haven’t tried the water soluble ones yet.

but a hearty buzz, decrease in inflammation and improved recovery are my needs. Buzz being main priority lol. What is the best product and form for my goals? You seem like a knowledgeable expert. Thanks
My unsolicited 2c.
You may want to look into delt9-THCp
Seems to be the strongest our there right now.
Make your own vape mixes or use directly in a dab pen. Or rig.. but those seem too crackish for my tastes.

Alt noid community is also finding HHCp to be as strong if not stronger.

My unsolicited 2c.
Make your own vape mixes or use directly in a dab pen. Or rig.. but those seem too crackish for my tastes.

I have tried so many carts and I’ve decided the strongest ones in our local shops are the Anchor max HHC. So I will look into this. Thanks

I have tried so many carts and I’ve decided the strongest ones in our local shops are the Anchor max HHC. So I will look into this. Thanks
Right. As I've mentioned and others too.
All the latest citizen based research and experimentation can be found on the alt cannabinoid subreddit.

For all you guys using vapes.. get yourself a volcano and just be done with it. Nothing compares and they last a long time.
volcano works tremendous but I've also had experience with other machines and had similar gre

dude two things you need to try

1)a good edible. my recommendation is PUNCH BARS. they have 225 mg thc. every single mg is put to work. literally I fell asleep at kitchen table on these the other day lol

2)a good concentrate! try crumble or shatter. get a concentrate vaporizer or a dab rig to be able to vape the concentrates. WE'RE TALKING 90%THC AAND ABOVE!!! use with moderation or you'll build a crazy tolerance

flower doesn't get me high anymore

Yea this is just people convincing themselves that bc they want to be high it helps, it doesn’t I can’t do shit high. I trained high some in my 20s and it was no benefit. Just like baseball players saying chew or dip helps but it doesn’t it makes you perform worse but bodybuilders also believe high dose stims are good so we are a deluded bunch caffeine is fucking toxic but guys, not IFBB pros tgat I know but gym guys chug C4 etc thinking it helps and you might get leaner but it’s at a cost of muscle and heart health.

I believe nicotine helps in different activities. How it works depends on dose, too much can be detrimental. There's research. Caffeine undeniably works as a performance enhancer. There us just no question it adds a little strength.

How cannabis affects performance, particularly strenght training is hard to say. "Mind-muscle connection" is impossible to measure lol. What is it really? It's a feeling, or even imagination in this case, and doesn't necessarily mean anything imo.

I've lifted high and don't really prefer it. Stims I do like and a little simultaneous GABA action as well as pain killer activity further enhances the experience. With weed time perception is affected and it feels like I frequently get lost in that day dreaming mode just staring at something in the gym. BUT I've done some PRs while high like pulling a 770lbs deadlift. Afterwards I'm like how was it possible, it all felt like a dream, like I wasn't even there lol.

Overall I'm a big believer in tweaking your neurology and mood for lifting because it all starts in the mind lol. Flow-states are fantastic but don't occur often. I think pre-workouts are junk for the most part, in the sense that it's just caffeine doing most of the lifting. But I think PWs have made people stick to their workout routines by attaching the workout experience to a particular neurological state and feeling. It also ritualises the whole thing.

My unsolicited 2c.

Is this like normal thc that is illegal in some states? Sorry never seen this befoe

I believe nicotine helps in different activities. How it works depends on dose, too much can be detrimental. There's research. Caffeine undeniably works as a performance enhancer. There us just no question it adds a little strength.

How cannabis affects performance, particularly strenght training is hard to say. "Mind-muscle connection" is impossible to measure lol. What is it really? It's a feeling, or even imagination in this case, and doesn't necessarily mean anything imo.

I've lifted high and don't really prefer it. Stims I do like and a little simultaneous GABA action as well as pain killer activity further enhances the experience. With weed time perception is affected and it feels like I frequently get lost in that day dreaming mode just staring at something in the gym. BUT I've done some PRs while high like pulling a 770lbs deadlift. Afterwards I'm like how was it possible, it all felt like a dream, like I wasn't even there lol.

Overall I'm a big believer in tweaking your neurology and mood for lifting because it all starts in the mind lol. Flow-states are fantastic but don't occur often. I think pre-workouts are junk for the most part, in the sense that it's just caffeine doing most of the lifting. But I think PWs have made people stick to their workout routines by attaching the workout experience to a particular neurological state and feeling. It also ritualises the whole thing.
I agree in general although the Vaso constrictive effects of stims may help hit PRs in some but the growth from the workout is stifled due to lack of blood flow as caffeine lasts a long long time in the body. I love stim free PWs. I have been lost in a ; hour lift high but never did anything special while doing so low dose mushrooms can do it too but it’s all a slippery slope. I 12 repped 550 at 187 lbs when I was prescribed OxyContin and I’m 5’7 and DLs and squats are my gig I’m not a great bencher. I will say more athletes are hooked on opiates than any other drug by far and it never ends well so I am not promoting it just saying that yes the mind limits the body (for safety reasons) and yes drugs can turn those “governors” off but they’re there for a reason.

I can’t imagine doing anything on cannabis except having sex.

I can’t imagine doing anything on cannabis except having sex.
Agreed or eating and passing out but the new generation at the gym stinks of it, now not good bodybuilders just the gym crowd, I’m in a big college area.

But I think PWs have made people stick to their workout routines by attaching the workout experience to a particular neurological state and feeling. It also ritualises the whole thing.
That's an interesting take

That's an interesting take
I agree it makes it more of a physical addiction but in the end if the goal is more muscle boat loads of stims isn’t the way to get there, but we are the 1% in the gym, most the people I saw in the gym 10 and 20 years ago are long out of the gym and the crowd is overwhelmingly under 30 (and doesn’t train right)

I think there are advantages to using marijuana during training. Directly using cannabis does not affect muscle growth in any way. But it can relieve fatigue after gruelling workouts and excites appetite, contributing to gaining muscle weight, especially in people of the ectomorphic build. I buy weed online canada to improve my appetite since I have eaten very little since childhood and therefore look frail. I want to look like a man, so I train and smoke weed, and the first results are already noticeable.

Awesome second post man. Posting a link for weed. Gtfo

I think there are advantages to using marijuana during training. Directly using cannabis does not affect muscle growth in any way. But it can relieve fatigue after gruelling workouts and excites appetite, contributing to gaining muscle weight, especially in people of the ectomorphic build. I buy weed online canada to improve my appetite since I have eaten very little since childhood and therefore look frail. I want to look like a man, so I train and smoke weed, and the first results are already noticeable.
I was taught this when I first started along with Nubian and I gotta disagree I did it for years and placed every show. Stopped it and then started winning immediately. Maybe a little to help sleep but in general weed makes most people lazier and less intense and smoking anything is bad for your lungs. We always try to rationalize our bs like taking X or pills over alcohol bc BBing but in the end we shouldn’t do any of them more than a few times a year if health and or performance is your goal. Yea I know guys like Cormier smoked and snorted everything and if you had his genetics maybe you could get away with it but if he hadn’t he would’ve won a lot more. Now most young guys don’t even know of him and only of Flex bc of his health issues. Also the whole weed for pain I’ve never witnessed maybe take the edge off a little but weed is an intoxicant it has no effect on pain receptors it does facilitate sleep if ur in pain but it is not analgesic

Seriously?

Lol man idc about weed. Smoke away. It's legal in my country.

I care about some idiot with 2 posts posting a link.

If it was a well known member posting a link saying "hey I get good shit at xyz" fuck if I care. But not some blatant shill from a no one.

use to be able to in middle school but around high school i noticed they didnt mix

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131