over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training with cannabis?

I dont think I have not smoked before a workout in 14 years , smoke everyday, does not affect my workout per say, but seem to be developing some early signs of COPD (wheezing after sex lol) . No it does not agree with everyone's system. If it works for you, stick it, but less is always more. overuse longterm can cause COPD too. people forget this
Come on man, a dry herb vaporizer will change your life. 😊

One of the better uses of $200 I've spent.

really bro i have gone so back and forth with vapes, although a vaporizer dry herb machine is way cleaner than the little 510thread vape pen cartridges that float around. you're right , time to make the switch from flower again.

ive tried the dry herb vaporizors.
they only make me tired for some reason.
maybe i'm setting it too hot, and converting the thc to cbn..

Fury Edge 2 👍 with the 3d stem, which is about $15 extra. Got a good quality free grinder, too! Other good ones are the Mighty and Dynavap

20220428_192452.jpg

Fury Edge 2 👍 with the 3d stem, which is about $15 extra. Got a good quality free grinder, too! Other good ones are the Mighty and Dynavap

View attachment 156764
I also have one of those plug in 'desktop' ones, which is nice for if the wife and I are sharing. Half the time I just load it up with a bunch of cbd flower and go at it. I've been avoiding thc during the week lately.

I do freely admit that sometimes it's just convenient and quicker to just throw some in a pipe and smoke the old fashioned way though.

I also have one of those plug in 'desktop' ones, which is nice for if the wife and I are sharing. Half the time I just load it up with a bunch of cbd flower and go at it. I've been avoiding thc during the week lately.

I do freely admit that sometimes it's just convenient and quicker to just throw some in a pipe and smoke the old fashioned way though.

There are still strains high in thca out there, but it'll soon be illegal, so it sells out almost immediately. Banana MAC, Bordeaux and others will soon be no more. I almost seem like a shill for WNC CBD at times, but they're awesome and still have awesome strains. More potent strains from them will be BaOx, Outdoor Spec Diesel, Green Goblin, Strawberry Cake, Dream Berries and Cherry Creme Brulee.

For delta 8, 3chi gummies fuckin smack, 50mg is too much. I just ordered an ounce of distillate from Highly Concentr8d, a very highly rated product, and enough for 560 50mg doses. Will be making my own convenient edibles.

Definitely helps with mind muscle connection but keep in mind it blocks REM sleep. Not worth it imo

Ma
I smoke a blunt or joint right or vaporize right immediately before I walk into the gym. my focus is unparalleled, mind body connection and time flies easier with cardio and I don't get high like that anymore from flower...only concentrates and edibles get me wrecked still. so I'm not walking around like a zombie...im in GO MODE!
Man I wish….. I forget to breathe I think everyone is looking at me lol but I don’t indulge like I used to so my tolerance is way low… I’m more of a speed guy or stimulant I’ve tried just a tiny piece of adderal prior to the gym and that’s too much I can’t drink enough water etc, I guess I’m just getting old and drugs are too much for this old brain to handle lol

really bro i have gone so back and forth with vapes, although a vaporizer dry herb machine is way cleaner than the little 510thread vape pen cartridges that float around. you're right , time to make the switch from flower again.
I have a firefly 2 plus vaporizer. Works great for flower or extracts. It's also small and can fit in your pocket. I use it every day and still do cardio 4 days a week with no lung/breathing issues. Best $250 I have spent in a long time.

Used to do it back in the 80's, but I dont like to be high, or smoke anymore.
I do like the night-time edible for sleep though, if that makes any sense.
(I get mellow on night-time edible, but anxious as hell if I smoke during daytime).

But I do remember using it for that mind-muscle connection, and maybe a rep or two extra getting past the pain psychologically.

Yep that's what I have. Then Arizer Extreme Q for my plug in.
It's a great vape. I haven't used mine in a while. Been lazy and using the cartridges because they are so convenient

For all you guys using vapes.. get yourself a volcano and just be done with it. Nothing compares and they last a long time.

Many athletes st the state level are training high and they tell me it helps with mind muscle connection and they can tune world out better is this a nationwide thing? In Midwest must know 40 athletes who are doing it seems like could be dangerous, but just curious not judging..
Yea this is just people convincing themselves that bc they want to be high it helps, it doesn’t I can’t do shit high. I trained high some in my 20s and it was no benefit. Just like baseball players saying chew or dip helps but it doesn’t it makes you perform worse but bodybuilders also believe high dose stims are good so we are a deluded bunch caffeine is fucking toxic but guys, not IFBB pros tgat I know but gym guys chug C4 etc thinking it helps and you might get leaner but it’s at a cost of muscle and heart health.

Recovering alcoholic and drug addict here (sober date 12/12/16) — weed never my thing, I was a vodka soda, stims, and painkiller kinda guy — all the same — it’s all a reality escape. If you’re blazing up to hit the gym, might I suggest you go and find a 12 step meeting first. Just my humble opinion. You’re bringing weed to church with ya, you need a different church.

I’m very libertarian about drugs — I say legalize em all, tax the shit out of em, and turn the prisons into recovery centers. Would drive the cartels out of business, and fix our border situation. But don’t go telling me the shit has a fuckin’ medical value to it equal to its recreational capacity. Because it doesn’t. Get as high as you want, just stay off the highway while our families are on it, and don’t tell me you’re doing it for the health benefits because you’re not. And if you’re telling yourself that — welcome to the club. You’re an addict. Next step is a meeting.

For all you guys using vapes.. get yourself a volcano and just be done with it. Nothing compares and they last a long time.

Lol wow I haven't heard about the Volcano since my early 20s. Great table top vape but definitely not portable or convenient! You'd want to keep it at home. This is just an FYI for people who don't know what one is. That's some OG shit right there 😂

Vaping is definitely the way to go, though, especially now that we know what temps to get certain cannaninoids. I'll never smoke again. I actually lit up a joint this past winter and regretted it, bad taste and not as good for effects compared to vape.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws