over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Transgender weightlifter sparks criticism after competition win

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is beyond Bull Shit. They had a girl who wanted to be a boy wrestling, taking steroids and then winning the State championship in Texas in the girl's division. Steroids are banned for everyone else though, but perfectly fine due to her because she is a transgender. How the Hell is that even fair to the other competitors?

I couldn't agree more. It is complete bullshit. As for the man who competed above, I have absolutely zero respect for his so-called "accomplishment".

Anyone that is born as a biological male, lives as a biological male, and trains as biological male for 30+ years...then competes as a "female" just a few years after gender re-assignment surgery...is a damn cheater as far as I am concerned. I think its pathetic.

I don't give two shits how much he identifies as a "woman". He is NOT a woman, so his feelings don't mean shit when it comes to his desire to compete. What matters is his body...and the advantage he has over biological women is massive, regardless of his transition.

This should NEVER have been allowed to happen...and I have zero respect for the promoters and/or federation leaders that gave him permission to compete. It was a HUGE slap in the face to every woman who competed. As far as I am concerned, the 2nd place winner of this competition is the true champion.

Touchy subject here. But apples are apples and oranges are oranges. Just because you say you are now a woman doesn't change that you still have a twig and berries down there that produce testosterone. Albeit they are probably useless now due to al the hormone therapy to try to become more feminine doesn't change the fact that he was born a man lived as a man and lifted as a man. To me it's like saying "you know what I couldn't make it as a man so I'll crush them as a (woman)." My overall opinion although probably not politically correct on the transgender man-woman or woman-man stuff is if you want to compete you need your own category. hormone therapy has made it to where you can't make a woman-man compete as a woman because she now is getting test that the others aren't. Pro

I lean towards this response and I respect that it acknowledges that this is a very touchy subject (and doesn't resort to hyperbolic generalizations about politics).

I would however point out the rather hypocritical stance of people on this board who are (SHOCK) Steroid Users. This is breaking the "rules" of a "fair" playing field so there are some similarities here. Just pointing this out

Last edited:
I notice a few said this is a touchy subject. It shouldnt be a touchy subject, It needs to stop, when you give them(it) rights this is what happens. If its acceptable they want to use girls bathrooms and enter woman sports. They need to put a stop to it, Its rediculous. If your born a male you have male blood for life, deal with it. I cant really post what i want because i will get a temp bann

This is beyond Bull Shit. They had a girl who wanted to be a boy wrestling, taking steroids and then winning the State championship in Texas in the girl's division. Steroids are banned for everyone else though, but perfectly fine due to her because she is a transgender. How the Hell is that even fair to the other competitors?

You should get the facts straight, she didn't want to fight girls, the state wouldn't allow her to fight outside of her birth gender

You should get the facts straight, she didn't want to fight girls, the state wouldn't allow her to fight outside of her birth gender

that is correct, but nobody forced her to do anything, should have been person enough to step out.

Are you guys calling a male a she, her? If so your part of the problem

Last edited:
I lean towards this response and I respect that it acknowledges that this is a very touchy subject (and doesn't resort to hyperbolic generalizations about politics).

I would however point out the rather hypocritical stance of people on this board who are (SHOCK) Steroid Users. This is breaking the "rules" of a "fair" playing field so there are some similarities here. Just pointing this out

All you did was point out the fact you have no idea what you're talking about. Steroid users aren't "cheating" or gaining an unfair advantage unless they are competing in drug-tested organizations...something I DOUBT many here do, if any, so NO ONE here is being a hypocrite.

Your comparison fails.

So, before you go calling anyone a hypocrite, I would suggest learning about the issues at-hand before chastising anyone. This way you don't come off looking like a fool again in the future.

Last edited:
Completely irrelevant comparison. Steroid users aren't "cheating" or gaining an unfair advantage unless they are competing in drug-tested organizations.

Your comparison fails.

"Steroid users aren't "cheating" or gaining an unfair advantage unless they are competing in drug-tested organizations"

I thought this would be obvious to anyone reading this as this issue has been an on-going debate.

It may not line up perfectly but for those who argue that it is unfair and creates a distinct advantage for those who switch genders - how might they justify steroid use then?

Mike, how would you justify steroid use in tested orgs if changing genders and competing in the opposite genders class also creates an unfair advantage ?

Last edited:
So, before you go calling anyone a hypocrite again, I would suggest learning about the issues before you speak, so you don't come off looking like a fool in the future.

I didn't call anyone a hypocrite - I said the argument was hypocritical.

I believe my logic is sound and I challenge you to reply to the above question

"Steroid users aren't "cheating" or gaining an unfair advantage unless they are competing in drug-tested organizations"

I thought this would be obvious to anyone reading this as this issue has been an on-going debate.

It may not line up perfectly but for those who argue that it is unfair and creates a distinct advantage for those who switch genders - how might they justify steroid use then?

Mike, how would you justify steroid use in tested orgs if changing genders and competing in the opposite genders class also creates an unfair advantage ?

He didn't justify it????? :confused:

He didn't justify it????? :confused:

I didn't say he justified it. He said my comparison wasn't the same. I was pointing out the similarities (even though I admit it isn't spot on).

The other thing I just thought was: what about women who use synthetic testosterone to gain an advantage in their tested sports?

Just interesting questions is all. I'm actually interesting in thinking about this instead of blindly admonishing it.

I didn't call anyone a hypocrite - I said the argument was hypocritical.
No, you are talking directly about the people. Here is what you said. "I would however point out the rather hypocritical stance of people on this board who are (SHOCK) steroid Users"
Cut the shit. You were calling us hypocritical.

I believe my logic is sound
Your logic is shit.

and I challenge you to reply to the above questio
Challenge? Didn't I already show that your comparison was invalid in my prior post?

Let's try this again...

One person (transgender) is cheating because he has a massive, unnatural advantage over his fellow, female competitors.

The other people (the "steroid users" in this thread) are not cheating because they have no advantage over their fellow competitors...because they all compete in non-tested orgs. Only steroid users who compete in tested orgs are cheating.

Pretty much clears that up.

Lastly, you should know that I normally don't respond to people like this, but I don't like me or my friends being called hypocritical when we're not.

Mike, you ignored my question. In no way was I talking about people on this board. I try not to resort to direct attacks of people - only ideas. Plus I'm part of this board and community, I want to respect it.

Let's try my question again:

It seems like you agree that using steroids in tested orgs is cheating. So I don't see your problem?

Last edited:
All I can say is this whatever you want to call it is a complete pussy fart fuck tard. He needs his guts stomped in by a real woman. Iv got a few volunteers right here willing to wreck this moron

Mike, you ignored my question. In no way was I talking about people on this board. I try not to resort to direct attacks of people - only ideas.

Let's try my question again:

It seems like you agree that using steroids in tested orgs is cheating. So I don't see your problem?

I didn't ignore anything. I never justified drug use in tested orgs, so I don't know what you're talking about.

I do, however, have a problem with biological men competing against women. That is the issue at-hand.

My question is what does this have to do with men competing against other legit males????? Steroids or not. Non tested isn't breaking any rules or cheating at all. Who in the fuck would bring a knife to a gunfight??? Go spew your fucking bleeding heart bullshit somewhere else pal.

Try focusing on the subject matter at hand not turning this shit around pointing fingers at the wrong people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member