over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Traveling with gear

GymMutant

Registered
I need to travel internationally. I was thinking about removing my oils from vials and moving them into a larger glass vial marked like tea tree oil or something like that. Do you guys think this will work and how can I fully sterilize the tea tree oil bottle?:star-:ars

There are multiple threads about this...just do a search. A lot of good answers there.

It's not worth the risk. Just finish your cycle and then go on vacation. If you get caught, some countries have tough drug laws. Think of your family, wife, kids etc.

Headed to the Dominican Republic this summer. I thought about it and decided it was not worth it. Just going to do a nice big pin before I leave. I might feel like shit the last 2-3 days, but it beats the hell out of feeling shit for years in a foreign country prison.

I vacation in Mexico every year, no problems boys!!!

It's not worth the risk. Just finish your cycle and then go on vacation. If you get caught, some countries have tough drug laws. Think of your family, wife, kids etc.

Listen to him :yeahthat: Dont do it man.

Don't take the risk. You ever seen that show Locked Up Abroad? Not even worth the risk. Why risk 10 years in a foreign jail? Not even close to worth it.

I need to travel internationally. I was thinking about removing my oils from vials and moving them into a larger glass vial marked like tea tree oil or something like that. Do you guys think this will work and how can I fully sterilize the tea tree oil bottle?:star-:ars

I don't think it is worth the risk but if going to do so maybe ya should just order stealth packaged products that way already sterile.....But otherwise I would say boil the bottles for a little while then put some 90percent alcohol in the bottles when done shake swirl and empty.

I'm going to Aruba in October and I was thinking the same thing.. may only need to bring 1 or 2 shots worth. unlabeled vial? 1 pin? i've traveled many times with in the states and no problems

its a rough call to make but i sure wouldnt wanna get caught... hell to be honest my gear never leaves my house period.. i dont even risk it here let alone in another country!!
good luck bro think it through!!

if you have an address, ship it to your destination ahead of time so it is there when you arrive. traveling with it...use unmarked vials and 1-2 pins. Only if you have too though, a few days of missed pinning is not going to be that bad IMO compared to getting cought.

its like drinking and driving, just dont do it brotha.

I've seen people use visine bottles before. Probably not 100% sterile. I think the used the saline one and emptied it and just filled it with a needle.

You got it bad when u can't take off for a few days bro, don't risk it you won't lose gains in 1-2 wks anyway

if you have an address, ship it to your destination ahead of time so it is there when you arrive. traveling with it...use unmarked vials and 1-2 pins. Only if you have too though, a few days of missed pinning is not going to be that bad IMO compared to getting cought.

I have known a lot if people to do this

I have known a lot if people to do this

That because some people do it doesnt mean you have to do it. If you get caught, dont come crying to me!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws