over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Traveling With Gear

For me. It just isn’t worth the hassle/ risk. And I travel a lot, domesticity and internationally.

Just fill up before leave. I figure if I lose that much in a month or two, it wasn’t worth the work, worth having in the first place. Hell, you can get it back in a heartbeat when you get back on.

And really, the way I see it, unless you are competing, who really cares? Nobody knew what you looked like in the first place, nobody is comparing, so to me it just doesn’t matter.

And a little break now and again never hurt anybody and may actually even help.

All my opinion of course.

As for Spring Fling, I actually had a chance to swing by last week with some buddies. Happy to say it's looking much better than the previous years when it served as a shelter. The team did an amazing job restoring it to its former glory, and the vibe was fantastic! The restaurant and bar were in full swing too! The food was scrumptious, and the drinks, oh boy, they were on point! It felt like the good old days, and I can definitely recommend checking it out.

I used the test U solution, and was extremely pleased with the results. In Feb. of this year, I was in PR for 4 weeks. I pinned 4cc's of test U dosed at 250mg/ml the day before I left. I've been on gear for 15 years and I didn't feel strong peaks or troughs in my test levels over that subsequent 4 week time period. Was in Europe for almost 3 weeks in July, and did about the same thing. Just pinned 3cc's right before I left. Didn't monkey with anything else, and it made for a headache free trip.

Seems like every few months this is discussed and the thread just gets out of control with no real answers. I'm heading to the Maldives in July and would like to determine the best way to travel with my gear from Miami to Qatar to the Maldives on Qatar Airways with no checked bags. I don't mean to be preemptively be a cunt, however if you're going to say "you're on vacation, just relax" or "go get prescribed" then please go away as you are no help to me. With travel time this is a 9 day trip and at the very least I will need 2 TRT injections. I am contemplating bringing some GH as well. Would like some thoughts on packaging, pre loading or bringing vials, etc... Don't want to overcomplicate things but any help/guidance is appreciated.
Atm i am on vacation with my wife in Uruguay, went from Bologna (Italy) to Madrid (Spain) then Montevideo (Uruguay).

I took with me 3 vials with the oils I am using already mixed so I can inject 3ml MWF and 2 kits of HGH.

The oils were on usual 10ml vials with nothing on them. The HGH kits were the usual generics white box with the anonymous vials.

Put them in my baggage together with my body soap, trimmer and so on and nothing happened.

Atm i am eating training and shooting my gear like I was at home.

I bought syringes at local pharmacies.

Can a reconstituted vial of GH stay good for 5 days if stored in a room temperature suitcase ?

Can a reconstituted vial of GH stay good for 5 days if stored in a room temperature suitcase ?
Very unlikely - Jano's testing showed reconstituted GH degraded significantly in room temperature within a day. GH still in frozen puck for should be fine though.

Very unlikely - Jano's testing showed reconstituted GH degraded significantly in room temperature within a day. GH still in frozen puck for should be fine though.
thanks daniel.. i may just use this time as a 'wash out' period.. probably drop about 5lbs of water.. will see.
glad to see you back posting!

Double-up on your dosages the night before your travels.

Or send it to your planned destination.

I’ve never had a problem. Just took 3 vials on a flight and a cruise in April. No problems. When I had trt script I had it and pins in my checked bag, only thing TSA cared about was the 2lb tub of protein. My opinion they are looking more for explosives than drugs.(I asked them what they were swabbing for and explosives was the answer) Gear I don’t believe is an issue especially with all different kinds of makeup out there, but I’m sure always the few get caught

I’ve never had a problem. Just took 3 vials on a flight and a cruise in April. No problems. When I had trt script I had it and pins in my checked bag, only thing TSA cared about was the 2lb tub of protein. My opinion they are looking more for explosives than drugs.(I asked them what they were swabbing for and explosives was the answer) Gear I don’t believe is an issue especially with all different kinds of makeup out there, but I’m sure always the few get caught
There are a lot of diabetics traveling I doubt acouple 10ml vials and some pins are a red flag

Yeah they don’t give 2 shits for domestic travel. I don’t worry at all anymore with a few syringes and a vial or 2. I do always have a blood glucose meter and a slin pen right there with it even though I won’t be using it

I’d never attempt it international and going through customs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131