over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Traveling with your gear question.

You don’t need to keep gear cold...and personally I’d keep it off planes although the risk probably isn’t that great realistically. Why risk it though, just mail it to yourself

Going on a trip to Italy for 2 weeks

Ill be needing to bring at least one dose with me to Italy on vacation this summer. Would I be able to put that in my checked luggage? I realize bringing it on the plane in a carryon would be against the law. Anyone ever bring stuff in their luggage? My luggage will be full of all the other drugs I am on too. SUppose I could bring a script with me or something to prove it is doc prescribed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ftm/comments/7flje0/traveling_via_plane_with_testosterone/

This is of course if you have a legal script for it. Checked baggage getting lost is a real possibility, I cant risk that with my medicine because that could be life threatening for me with my heart meds.

Anyone ever gone through this?

Yeah that’s why you put non-illegal meds in a carry on.

Imo, if it’s a short trip (a few weeks) then just triple dose before you go. If it’s more than that, mail it to yourself.

carry on or checked i never had an issue.
traveled all over with all sorts of things though not much in the last 6 years or so... idk how much things have changed.

just pack it right, not a big deal.
tsa in general isnt looking for things like that.

They are looking for bombs and obvious drugs like pot. A couple 10ml vials, they won't waste their time getting into it over.

If you are really that worried check your steroids and carry on your heart meds.

I travel with gear quite a lot but most of the time if it's for 1-2 weeks I just don't inject. Not because of the risk just because I can have a short break. Put the aas in your luggage in a bag with any aftershaves and toiletries. If you have very important medication definitely put that in your carry on with any scripts you may have.

When I moved abroad I brought a massive amount of gear and peptides in my luggage plus about 500 needles and a few hundred syringes etc.

OP why would you want your gear cold? Even unmixed hgh is fine regardless of the temperature when travelling.

Keister it like Elvia. 💩🤣

Yeah that’s why you put non-illegal meds in a carry on.

Imo, if it’s a short trip (a few weeks) then just triple dose before you go. If it’s more than that, mail it to yourself.

Well, my test is legally prescribed by my doctor. I plan on bringing the 1cc vial with me along with a couple of syringes. I will show it to them and let them look it all over. The vial will be in the box that has my prescription label on it with my name and the doctors name. Ive been told that should be sufficient.

I have thought about just doing a double injection before I leave, but I have heart failure and worry a dose that big might cause be troubles since I may retain extra water etc. Not the most healthy thing for me to go from weekly to biweekly injections. I also worry since I have a blood clot disorder and will be on a 9 hour flight. Don't want to do anything to increase my clot chances.

Does anyone think me having the vial with its box and script info on it wont be enough and I should get a note from my doctor too? I could see about getting that the next time I see him I suppose. That webpage says syringes are allowed as long as I declare them.

If you are really that worried check your steroids and carry on your heart meds.

Yeah, I was thinking that. Although after reading up on the net and talking to my agent I think I will be ok just bringing the testosterone in the carry-on as long as I have it in the box with the script info on it.

I fly literally every week with gear. I wouldn’t leave the labels on it just in case it does get found but I have never been stopped for it. I have had them go through my dopper kit (where I keep it) and not bat an eye. Ymmv but that’s my experience. TSA has no interest in juice.

I fly to Thailand all several time a year. And never had a problem with it in checked it. Carry on

I fly to Thailand all several time a year. And never had a problem with it in checked it. Carry on

Lol, you're insane to travel into Thailand with illegal drugs of any kind. Yes, I believe they are lax on steroids, but I'm not sure. I know that with other drugs, they can and will sentence foreigners to life terms for bringing in anything more than personal use. And even personal use can get you 10-15 over there. I love Thailand and SE Asia, but you do not fuck around bringing in stuff into these countries. They will mess you up over there!

I've flown into several European countries with filled syringes and PCT meds but never the 10ml vials. No problems.

Yeah, I was thinking that. Although after reading up on the net and talking to my agent I think I will be ok just bringing the testosterone in the carry-on as long as I have it in the box with the script info on it.

you have an rx...
you can go through security doing an injection. you will just have to take the pin out before boarding.

lol
no one is gona even look at you, bring 100 btls, i promise no one will look at you.
you are a gringo tourist. sometimes steriotypes work in your favor! lol

even without an rx you can bring 10cc blts with basically no worry.

you have an rx...
you can go through security doing an injection. you will just have to take the pin out before boarding.

lol
no one is gona even look at you, bring 100 btls, i promise no one will look at you.
you are a gringo tourist. sometimes steriotypes work in your favor! lol

even without an rx you can bring 10cc blts with basically no worry.

I just keep thinking about how Sylvester Stallone got in trouble with his GH, but that was going into Australia. I guess they have some of the toughest laws and security anywhere.

Ill be needing to bring at least one dose with me to Italy on vacation this summer. Would I be able to put that in my checked luggage? I realize bringing it on the plane in a carryon would be against the law. Anyone ever bring stuff in their luggage? My luggage will be full of all the other drugs I am on too. SUppose I could bring a script with me or something to prove it is doc prescribed.

Nice Maldorf. You know me. I love Italy. I'm going to Lucca Tuscana in March. I take it in my checked baggage. You can do it in carry on if you have a script but I just check it. The risk is that if the baggage is lost you are screwed.

Goditi l'Italia, amico mio

G

Not another how do you bring gear on vacation thread :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311