over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate /Parabolan

labboy

Registered
Dont know how it is in the USA but over here there has always been a hype about the original Parabolan by Negma,Paris. I never used it so I cant rely on my personal experience.I do like Tren Enanthate. But most old school hardcore Iron pumpers praise Parabolan and the results they made on it to heaven. Everybody knows Negma pulled it off the market and its not been available ever since. ( Lot of fake shit has though )

If I were convinced it would make a big difference I might consider making Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 76 mg/ml, just like Negma did but the powder is veeeeeery expensive :eek: in ratio to Tren Acetate and Tren Enathate.

I found the article below (which seems very reliable ) and based on the info in it one would say making Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate makes little sense at such high powder prices if the potency milligram to milligram of Tren E and Tren A score higher at far lower production costs.

Question :
Is there anybody here who has experience with all three kinds of Trenbolone and perhaps can explain what ( in spite of the info in the article ) the "magic" of Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate was and made it so popular ?And would it be again if it were available ?

The Many Faces of Tren: Ending The Confussion
by BASK8KACE, MOB @ www.SculptedByIron.com

The following is a message that I wrote for my home board (AnabolicReview.com aka Steroid.com), that I'd like to share here:

I have been reading about Tren and have found wide spread confusion about it mainly because when one writes "Tren," s/he could be referring to at least 5 different compounds:
• 1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
• 2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix)
• 3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
• 4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate (called Parabolan on many message boards)
• 5. Trenbolone Enanthate

The many names of tren have confused many people. I've seen VETs and MODs and MEMBERs of several boards (not just this one) equate one tren compound with another, not knowing that one is actually not equivalent to the other. One common mistake I see is calling Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate "Tren Enanthate." They are similar, but not the same (see below). I also have seen people refer to Tren Acetate as Parabolan--wrong!

So, let's clear this up.

The following is a brief summary of the main differences of each that I have created in order to clear up my own confusion on tren and hopefully help others here in the process. It is not meant to provide a detailed description of Tren activity in the body.

1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
This is correctly referred to as "Fina." Finaject is the acetate form of trenbolone. It was produced in a short acting ester (acetate), so its effect lasts only a short time and frequent administration is necessary. Finaject was an injectable steroid of veterinary medicine, which was extremely popular in bodybuilding and powerlifting during the 1980's. The injectable Trenbolone Acetate called Finaject is no longer produced.

2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix)
Finaplix was a veterinary cattle implant, which contained the potent androgenic steroid Trenbolone Acetate. Once Finaject and Finajet were no longer manufactured, bodybuilders began using Finaplix to make topical or injectable versions of Trenbolone Acetate.

Today, cattle implants have become designer products with varied doses and combinations of estrogenic and/or androgenic (trenbolone) agents. So, the process of converting cattle implants to useful versions of trenbolone acetate has become more difficult since one must separate the trenbolone from the other additives present in the cattle implants before using it.

3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
Parabolan contains a much different ester than Finaject and Finajet, called Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. This ester extends the activity of trenbolone for more than two weeks, a more suitable design for human use.

The amount of trenbolone in 76 mg of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate is equivalent to the amount of trenbolone in only 58 mg of Trenbolone Acetate. The acetate is a little more potent, more effective per milligram, because the acetate ester is lighter than the cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester; therefore a higher percentage of the weight of Trenbolone Acetate is trenbolone. A similar comparison also can be made with the other long lasting esters of trenbolone: enanthate and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate.

The muscle building properties of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are the same as Trenbolone Acetate (Finaject or Finajet) except for the longer half-life.

Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Enanthate. The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below), which all act almost identically (long lasting esters).

4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (called Parabolan on many message boards)
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are exactly the same substances. Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester is just another name for cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester.

5. Trenbolone Enanthate
Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate). The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below).

THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN THE ESTERS

The most important difference between the esters is whether it is a short acting ester or a long lasting ester. The next most important difference is the weight of the ester. As mentioned under the Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate section (above), the relative potency of each ester of trenbolone is partially dependent on the weight of its ester.

The main difference between different esters is simply the number of carbon atoms in the ester. Propionate has three carbons, acetate has two, isobutyrate has four, enanthate has seven, cypionate has eight, and decanoate has ten. More unusual esters, such as cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (used in Parabolan) has eight carbons and one more oxygen than the above esters making it the heaviest.

Therefore, the esters of trenbolone in order of potency when compared milligram to milligram (from most potent to least): 1. Tren Acetate 2. Tren Enanthate 3. Tren Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)

The differences in potency caused by the esters are negligible. So, you should base your choice of Tren on how frequently you plan to inject, how much you trust your supplier, and how much you trust the brand of tren you purchase.

If you are concerned about the possible side effects of tren, and don't mind frequent injections, then consider using Trenbolone Acetate. If bad side effects manifest, Tren Acetate will quickly leave your body after the last injection due to the short acting ester (acetate); and your body will be able to begin to recover quickly. On the contrary, your recovery from bad side effects won't begin until 2 weeks after the last injection of a long lasting ester of tren because a long lasting ester of tren will stay active in your body for more than two weeks after your last injection--continuing to contribute to the bad side effects.

Last edited:
Cool post, Lab! Good information there.

One question: You mentioned that Finaplix now has estrogen added to it, so the estrogen must be removed? Is this true of all pellet forms?

It has been my understanding that only the pellets that one can convert to Test propionate (Synovex) have Estrogen in them and require it to be removed, but that Fina pellets are just Trenbolone and binders, so require no removal of Estrogen component?

Last edited:
Cool post, Lab! Good information there.

One question: You mentioned that Finaplix now has estrogen added to it, so the estrogen must be removed? Is this true of all pellet forms?

It has been my understanding that only the pellets that one can convert to Test propionate (Synovex) have Estrogen in them and require it to be removed, but that Fina pellets are just Trenbolone and binders, so require no removal of Estrogen component?

Not all but some Fina has added the estradiol.
You can still get Finaplex-h cattle implants that are trenbolone acetate without the estradiol.

Tren ace is the best form of it. Ive used all kinds and it has the most kick to it imo

There is a thread on here from about a year ago which goes into a lot of detail on this subject. Should be available through the search function if you punch in parabolan and negma. All throughout this particular thread it is described like no other compound and not even close to the Tren on the market nowadays. Taking an original parabolan would almost make you go nuts. Insane strength but also complete und utter mental shutdown. Seems like Negma had a very special recipe for this stuff which is simply unmatched by any UG these days.

I too have been looking for some time for a source that carries the original Parabolan, but the bottom line is that I doubt one exists.

Not all but some Fina has added the estradiol.
You can still get Finaplex-h cattle implants that are trenbolone acetate without the estradiol.

Tren ace is the best form of it. Ive used all kinds and it has the most kick to it imo

x2

There is a thread on here from about a year ago which goes into a lot of detail on this subject. Should be available through the search function if you punch in parabolan and negma. All throughout this particular thread it is described like no other compound and not even close to the Tren on the market nowadays. Taking an original parabolan would almost make you go nuts. Insane strength but also complete und utter mental shutdown. Seems like Negma had a very special recipe for this stuff which is simply unmatched by any UG these days.

I too have been looking for some time for a source that carries the original Parabolan, but the bottom line is that I doubt one exists.

yea you guys remember NITRO from the original american gladiators show???
well he told me at a motivational speaking conferance in vegas that he was using the original parabolan when it was hot in the mid to late 80's,he said his strength gains were freaking insane...he said he was benching 360 before the parabolan for reps with no spotter,and he said 2 1/2 weeks into it and he was benching well over 500 for at leat 6 reps he said still with no spot,and he said his workout partner would give him these looks like:eek: "damn dude your getting huge and ripped and f-ing strong as a bull"!
but then his story turned from a wet dream into a nightmare when he was talking about the first time he realized how bad tren was for the human body for long periods of time,he said people warned him to not stay on more than 8 weeks,and i think he said he was for double that ammount of time so like 16 weeks,he is in his bathroom one night after the gym,dims the light a little,and starts posing in the mirror,he turns around to pee in the toliet,and he said his urine was really dark,so he turned the lighting back up to normal and saw that he was pissing blood in his urine!:eek:
this is probably why the original "real deal" vanished,very toxic for human use!

You don't think it was just the rust color that you pee sometimes with tren? Many have assumed that was blood.
yea you guys remember NITRO from the original american gladiators show???
well he told me at a motivational speaking conferance in vegas that he was using the original parabolan when it was hot in the mid to late 80's,he said his strength gains were freaking insane...he said he was benching 360 before the parabolan for reps with no spotter,and he said 2 1/2 weeks into it and he was benching well over 500 for at leat 6 reps he said still with no spot,and he said his workout partner would give him these looks like:eek: "damn dude your getting huge and ripped and f-ing strong as a bull"!
but then his story turned from a wet dream into a nightmare when he was talking about the first time he realized how bad tren was for the human body for long periods of time,he said people warned him to not stay on more than 8 weeks,and i think he said he was for double that ammount of time so like 16 weeks,he is in his bathroom one night after the gym,dims the light a little,and starts posing in the mirror,he turns around to pee in the toliet,and he said his urine was really dark,so he turned the lighting back up to normal and saw that he was pissing blood in his urine!:eek:
this is probably why the original "real deal" vanished,very toxic for human use!

I think that tren acetate creates huge spikes in total active tren in the body, even if you are doing daily injects. (remember how test cyp/enanthate creates a large spike in the first 1-2 days?) Tren hex can create a more even level of tren in the body, this gives you the same results with less sides. I personally do hex 120mg E3D, I notice great results and have zero sides (I also run prami .5mg ED). I'm sure tren enanthate would do the same.

You don't think it was just the rust color that you pee sometimes with tren? Many have assumed that was blood.

i do not know brother,it was nitro telling the story dude,i was just listening like,"WTF"!:eek::confused:

i have read that idiots book.. no way did he increase his bench 200 pounds in two weeks.. the guy is all about attention.. now depending on what amount he was taking more than likely he was pissing out the bi product that tren injections causes.. it is rust color..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131