over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trest

jbthumper

Registered
Running 15mg trestolone a day with 250mg test for a recomp

has anyone ran tren and trest or Anavar or winstrol with trest for recomp benefits?

Interested in reply’s thinking of running 25mg trest daily but not decided if that or just test only for a while

what do you get on trest what’s the results been like this far ?

I’ve done trest twice before low dose 15mg and ran in higher but don’t remember dose. Both good recomp plus strength, mentally in a good mood and very good for the manhood like when I was 18-22.

just seeing if adding in another compound will help with recomp.

Trest is strong enough but adding var would help it’s shown it burns fat in studies so it would help with the recomp effects

Been taking trest for 4 days now. For me ive noticed an elevated temperature, and a little weight gain so far, like 2-3lbs. But too early to notice anything yet. Im taking 50mg a day, so hopefully in the next 3-4 days i will see all these great effects people are talking about.

How bad is the water retention do you get bad moon face or any more stretch marks

How bad is the water retention do you get bad moon face or any more stretch marksyu
I am taking 50mg a day of proviron, but i still notice a little water retention around my face. If it gets worse, or if my nips get sensitive i have a bottle of aromasin and nolvadex on hand. Im also running a grm of test along with 50mg of winstrol

I think 150mg test a week, 25mg trest daily, and 400mg mast would be a good starting point. Then you could slowly titrate up the trest until estrogen sides get too bad and find your sweet spot.

obviously the cosmetic effects of the mast will be shadowed, but once you drop the trest the water will go away and mast will be built up in your system, and then you’ll see what the final product looks like. I’d go

wk 1 test/mast e
Wk 2 test/mast/trest 25
3 test/mast/trest25
4-9test/mast/trest 30-50mg
Wk 10 test/mast......assess physique

I am taking 50mg a day of proviron, but i still notice a little water retention around my face. If it gets worse, or if my nips get sensitive i have a bottle of aromasin and nolvadex on hand. Im also running a grm of test along with 50mg of winstrol
1gm test and 350mg trest a week is alot of drugs. I do think the estrogen fears for trest are a little overblown but they're definitely a real concern especially when paired with high testosterone. Best of luck with the rest of the cycle.

I think 150mg test a week, 25mg trest daily, and 400mg mast would be a good starting point. Then you could slowly titrate up the trest until estrogen sides get too bad and find your sweet spot.

obviously the cosmetic effects of the mast will be shadowed, but once you drop the trest the water will go away and mast will be built up in your system, and then you’ll see what the final product looks like. I’d go

wk 1 test/mast e
Wk 2 test/mast/trest 25
3 test/mast/trest25
4-9test/mast/trest 30-50mg
Wk 10 test/mast......assess physique
I did almost this exact cycle last year (200mg test 500 mast) and I'll agree it's an outstanding plan.

I like Trest but it did raise my BP. It also raised my prolactin!

I’ve also read it gives a huge metabolism increase and people could eat way more and not gain fat how true is this do you notice much fat loss from trest

not a fat burner but since it’s so strong it just speeds everything up and the increased heat burns up more neat and fat loss occurs?

I’ve also read it gives a huge metabolism increase and people could eat way more and not gain fat how true is this do you notice much fat loss from trest

not a fat burner but since it’s so strong it just speeds everything up and the increased heat burns up more neat and fat loss occurs?
I have had to increase calories because i just wasnt getting a good pump during my workout. And i know its only been like 5 days, but i really can tell the fat loss is occuring already.

I think trest and tren smash cortisol, jack up intracellular igf so much a recomp happens

Stacking tren trest would be good gains then wondering the sides

150 trest
300 tren ace
combo I’m interested stacked with test or possibly npp bring test in after trest is out

just 3 19 nor compounds or even just mast over npp

I think trest and tren smash cortisol, jack up intracellular igf so much a recomp happens
funny you say that.. when i run tren AND trest, my complexion clears up and i also look much more youthful.
same thing happens with pimo/DHB or when i used to run IGF.
all produce a youthful glow..
keep in mind, i probably keep my weekly totals of all substances(aas) below 500mg.. on average more like 300mgs.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws