over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT + Fertility Protocol, and Few Questions

Gents- hope all is well. We have a schedule inducement for Sunday if little man doesn't make his appearance. Will update when he has arrived. I hope you all are well! I think about many of you often and how your journey is going!
Fantastic! All the very best, bro! :D

Just got back from wife's weekly appt and stress test (once you are over 35yrs old you have to do a stress test 1-2 times a week at the end even if no complications) and all was good. She is 2cm dilated, up from 1cm last week. Inducement scheduled for 12am on Wednesday if no baby by then.

Bay has arrived!

On 9/27 our son decided to show up. He is a healthy and happy little guy weighing in at 7lbs 1oz and 20.5” long.

Our first daughter was born 10 years ago and it was a straightforward labor just as this one was going. Unfortunately things got pretty tense for mom and baby and had to do an emergency c-section. Pretty scary when they are worried about both and say things like “we have 7 minutes max”.

Anyway…all is good now.

Pretty wild that last year at this time I was super stressed about this and now have a wonderful baby boy.

Thanks so much for everyone’s support!!!

Bay has arrived!

On 9/27 our son decided to show up. He is a healthy and happy little guy weighing in at 7lbs 1oz and 20.5” long.

Our first daughter was born 10 years ago and it was a straightforward labor just as this one was going. Unfortunately things got pretty tense for mom and baby and had to do an emergency c-section. Pretty scary when they are worried about both and say things like “we have 7 minutes max”.

Anyway…all is good now.

Pretty wild that last year at this time I was super stressed about this and now have a wonderful baby boy.

Congrats mate!! What a relief

Found out last week that the mrs is 6 weeks pregnant too! Hope the next 6 go fast to get through the first trimester. Just as i started to think it would not happen...

Funny thing is due date is with in a few days of my sons birth date, i dont think he will be impressed haha

Congratulations @Flex500 ..!! Very happy for you and your family. It has been cool to follow this thread throughout the whole process. This thread will definitely help others that are trying to conceive:)

Thanks everyone! I’m so happy to see many others are also having success and making babies 😁

Hopefully this thread will also help others in the future.

PS: enjoy your sleep while you can 🤣

I’m keeping my calories to 2400 a day and moving to the same workout routine I did when my daughter was born a decade ago for probably the next 3-4 months.

3x per week:

1. Hamstring curl/squat superset 3 sets. Reps vary depending how I feel that day.

2. Deficit Deadlift: 1 set 6-20 reps (performed every other workout) reps depending on how I’m feeling ie am I up for more reps or going heavy.

3. BB row OR Pull-ups superset with dips OR bench variation 3 sets.

4. Overhead press OR arms superset 1 set alternate every other workout.

That’s it lol. I still with moderate reps usually. I did this entire thing on Sunday in 33 minutes.

Hey All-

I've read (dissected) every fertility thread but a few questions remain and my situation seems a bit different than some others. Here is my quick summary: On trt since our first child 9 years ago (140mgs/week). Sperm count was 225M+ back then. Wife and I interested in having a 2nd so I did my last test shot May 22nd. Started HCG immediately, HMG in July and enclomiphene in September. Few home sperm tests and since August all coming in over 20M+. I really feel like crap now though and am dying to get back on trt. We started actually "trying" in August (but missed ovulation that month).

Current protocol is 75IU HMG 2-3 times per week, 1,500iu hcg EOD, and 18mgs enclomiphene/day. So my questions:

1. Is it nuts to go back on trt? I was thinking just the 10mgs/day or 20mgs EOD type of thing. I don't need much test to feel amazing yet I'd also imagine the longer I'm off trt the better.
  2. I was going to continue my protocol. What I'm having trouble understanding is does/will enclomiphene do anything to support fertility if I'm taking exogenous test? In some of the fertility threads it mentions it "doesn't help fertility if you are taking test". I can't find any research on this at all.
  3. My LH, FSH, levels are normal and my test level oscillates from 300 to 550...but I feel like total crap

I'm just curious on folks thoughts here as I'd hate to set myself back (being totally off trt for 5+ months feels like an accomplishment) or if you thought I should change my protocol. I'm 38 and my just turned 38 so we don't need this to happen tomorrow...but the sooner the better. My wife is super healthy very predictable cycle.

The wanting to get on trt has nothing to do with muscle, it's about actually wanting to have sex and having strong erections.
I can't tell you all how weird it is reading the above, which I posted on 10/28/21 while sitting here holding my 5 week old little boy :)

Hope you all are doing well!

@Flex500 I wanted to thank you for this thread. I ran Palumbo's fertility protocol for my first two kids. 6-year-old boy and 2-year-old little girl. We suffered a miscarriage from an unplanned pregnancy in early 2021, and after that, we decided we wanted a third, right after I swore to myself I was never coming off TRT again.

There wasn't nearly as much information 7-8 years ago as there is today and your experience and feedback were invaluable. During the first 12 months, I went completely off, and I definitely struggled a lot more this go-round. I stumbled across your thread looking for answers/hope. After reading I decided to start on ~70mgs of prop a week (~10mg daily) and threw in the Humanofort as well. I felt absolutely amazing for the last six months. I was able to maintain average counts and motility AND add some quality lean mass to a physique that I was starting to give up on a bit until I went back on a low dose.

Not suggesting this for everyone, just wanted to share my experience and express some gratitude. Thank you brother, and thanks to everyone else who added their feedback and experience as well.

@Flex500 I wanted to thank you for this thread. I ran Palumbo's fertility protocol for my first two kids. 6-year-old boy and 2-year-old little girl. We suffered a miscarriage from an unplanned pregnancy in early 2021, and after that, we decided we wanted a third, right after I swore to myself I was never coming off TRT again.

There wasn't nearly as much information 7-8 years ago as there is today and your experience and feedback were invaluable. During the first 12 months, I went completely off, and I definitely struggled a lot more this go-round. I stumbled across your thread looking for answers/hope. After reading I decided to start on ~70mgs of prop a week (~10mg daily) and threw in the Humanofort as well. I felt absolutely amazing for the last six months. I was able to maintain average counts and motility AND add some quality lean mass to a physique that I was starting to give up on a bit until I went back on a low dose.

Not suggesting this for everyone, just wanted to share my experience and express some gratitude. Thank you brother, and thanks to everyone else who added their feedback and experience as well.

That is amazing!! Yeah being off totally is brutal. It's like the body just isn't functioning normally...which makes sense. I'm glad you are doing well and feeling better and thanks for the comment!

Thanks guys!
Pretty hyped to be a GIRL DAD

I have so many nephews that itll be nice to have a little more estrogen around lol
I’m a girl dad as well brother. It’s the best feeling in the world! Words cannot describe it. I never knew I’d love somebody so much. My little angel changed my life.

Bay has arrived!

Anyway…all is good now.

Been following this thread brother. Awesome to see that your son was born healthy ! So happy for you bro ! I had to go through a lot to have my little one as well! Had to do fertility protocol (hmg,hcg,clomid) as well as ivf ! Cost well over 20k but worth every last penny

I'm so glad I made this thread to look back at and to also see how so many of you have done. To my rough count, we have myself and 3-4 others in this thread who have had a child or gotten pregnant. Great to see!

Hope you all are doing well and getting some sleep :)

I'm so glad I made this thread to look back at and to also see how so many of you have done. To my rough count, we have myself and 3-4 others in this thread who have had a child or gotten pregnant. Great to see!

I’m getting sleep now ! The first several months were tough. But my little girl is a little over a year old now so she’s sleeping good most nights.

My kids, 28, 11, and 8, which pretty much means I've been raising kids for almost 30 years and will be for another decade so at least I can offer you this: I have absolutely no advice to offer whatsoever.

Implanting another embryo in March for baby #2 🤞🏼

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity