over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

U.S.A - What a FREE country! Bla-hahaha

seeksize04 said:
:D Just think about Jenna Jameson bro. Now take a deep breathe. Better now. JJ just thought I might calm ya from your rant somethings never change.
Now I do agree with you all the way. Have a good one.

Oh.... my oh my!
I just had a happy thought :D

Thanks for that moment of calmness.... oh the memories of my days with Jenna.... :eek:

You have a good one as well... good to hear from you bro.

JJ

No sorry the (STORY) doesnt even come close to ending there my friend.

1st- We need to fight terriorsim on there soil. Instead of here in our own country .

2nd- we need to get to the root of the problem .

3rd- War has been nessary throughout the ages to bring about PEACE.

4th- Hitler never attacked us ? but yet we went to WW2 didnt we. To prevent Hitler from taking over Europe and the world. We had to Take action now and yes it costs life and destruction but those service men gave there lives or wed all be speaking GERMAN today :eek: :D lol.

5th- we dont initiate wars to concur and overtake a country , wars that our country have been in have been to bring FREEDOM so that there own Government can run there own country and live in peace and not be overtaken by evil dictators such as WWI ,WWII the Korean war , Vietnam , Desert storm and YES IRAQ.

6th -keep in mind our brave ancesters have given there lives for YOUR freedom , so you can enjoy the freedom and given you the freedom of choice to fight or not ,,,and every other freedom we enjoy in this grand country is owed to there bravery. This includes the freedom to dissagree with the Government freedom of speech.

7th -Korean war , we saved them PERIOD. if not for war S. Korea would be just like N.Korea where their people are starving from danm communists and that bastard Kim jun FOOL lol FACT.

8th -Nobody wants war, but war brings peace , through war comes peace time has told this one way or another.

What the hell do you know, Vander. Aren't you French? :p

Vander well said by someone who looks at the big picture and knows that in 10 years people will realize that the war was for the greater good.

JJ INSANE1 said:
Bro....

Would i fight in this war?

Not no... but HELL mother fucking NO. Call it dodging ... i could care less.
I swear on my life.... if i was drafted to go fight in THIS war (or any other ILLEGAL war) i would move out of this country... and if that wasnt an option i would sit in prison... or, last option... commit suicide.
There is NOTHING nor anyone that could or will make me fight and KILL innocent people for something i totally do not believe in. I would die first!
End of story...

JJ Insane1
Let me give you a little anology , Theres a rapist in your home town running around raping women do you stand by and say i wont fight him or bring evil upon him ALTHOUGH he will rape again and again, do we let this evil continue ?????????? OR DO WE KILL THE SON OF A BITCH. i know what id do lol.

Saddam had pallaces of GOLD with RAPE rooms yes RAPE rooms JJ ,this shit was a form of the deepest evil , pallaces of gold while the children are staved to death and the elderly need medical attention , IF I WAS CALLED UPON TO FIGHT I WOULD , FOR MY ANCESTORES WHO SO WILLING GAVE THEIR LIVES FOR OR SWEET FREEDOM , I OWE THIS COUNTRY AND THEM THAT , ID FIGHT IN THE NAME OF PEACE.

Last edited:
BigBoyJ said:
What the hell do you know, Vander. Aren't you French? :p
what do i know , i know my family throughout ages has fought in these wars of peace and freedom ,, Vietnam WWI WWII as well my old man suffered brain dammage and couldnt speak for almost a yr ,,, I know what these brave service men have done and what they have put on the line so we can enjoy the fruits of life that i know.

JJ INSANE1 said:
Bro....

Would i fight in this war?

Not no... but HELL mother fucking NO. Call it dodging ... i could care less.
I swear on my life.... if i was drafted to go fight in THIS war (or any other ILLEGAL war) i would move out of this country... and if that wasnt an option i would sit in prison... or, last option... commit suicide.
There is NOTHING nor anyone that could or will make me fight and KILL innocent people for something i totally do not believe in. I would die first!
End of story...

JJ Insane1

I would go to war if I was asked but not for this goverment. I would go to support our troops and to fight with my brothers. It'd be for my fallin brothers of wars in the past, but you better believe that it wouldn't be because of bush or any part of the goverment.

Vander_V said:
what do i know , i know my family throughout ages has fought in these wars of peace and freedom ,, Vietnam WWI WWII as well my old man suffered brain dammage and couldnt speak for almost a yr ,,, I know what these brave service men have done and what they have put on the line so we can enjoy the fruits of life that i know.

Well... My father fought in that bullshit Vietnam crap also.. and received a the purple heart. He had no choice. He was drafted at 19 years old. Scared to death and didnt want to go.
I asked him if he had it over again would he get out of it like his other brothers did... by having a child ect.. he has always said YES he would.
That war fucked him up... for what? He still has problems dealing with the shit he went through over there. Ohhh.. and SO will all the troops who come back from rolling around in the freakin desert in Iraq. Wait and see.

Now... i personally dont give a FUCK what Saddam did. I dont care if he raped his own momma. It wasnt MY momma and it wasnt on American SOIL.
What makes the United States troops - men, women the world police dept?
Why spend OUR hard earned TAX paid dollars on that shit when we have SO many other DOMESTIC problems to deal with? Ohh... there are MANY domestic problems that the government seems to "look the other way".

Saddam never attacked the US. Saddam never even had the ability to attack the US. Remember... NO WMD?
Sure, he could mail us a pipe bomb.... big deal.
The war was totally uncalled for. Why do i think this?
You say ... Saddam did this... Saddam did that... Well... KILL SADDAM!
Not bomb and kill all the innocent people he has been killing to start with.... all the while destroying entire cities... homes, hospitals, schools ... families just to "capture" the horrible Saddam.
Bro - i know what our government and special opts... seals, delta force - rangers are capable of... YOU KNOW they could have killed that fuck wad in 15 minutes. No war needed.
If being the "world police" was SO important then why the hell did we piss around with Saddam ? Do you honestly think he is the worst threat?
Kim jun is 100 times worse and he actually has REAL WEAPONS to fight back with. One thing he doesnt have... ALOT OF OIL... Like... Hmmm Saddam did.

As i stated before... i will NEVER fight for a war i did not believe in. Saddam didnt have SHIT to do with terrorism on our soil... According to the government it was Bin Laden who caused 9/11.
Why is that fuck hole still alive? Why is he not "captured" instead of Saddam?

One reason - Oil. I will not fight for OIL. I would not KILL innocent people (and YES our troops have killed plenty of those)... for OIL.

Thats my opinions... no one has to like them or except them.
At least i am honest and i stand behind what i believe.
JJ Insane1

Last edited:
JJ my brother

You know my thoughts on this one,and I would love to start ripping open some ass,but I promised myself and my blood pressure to stay out of political threads.

All I will say is that the mindless sheep that watch the glass toilet known as television,will never realize what is truly going on.NOTHING is what it seems and you are NEVER told the truth.But Joe Sixpack and Sally Soccermom can keep believing fairy tales,I don't really give a fuck about them.

The only truth is that the government will fucking screw you no matter what.Republican,Democrat,fucking Mickey Mouse,it doesnt matter.You will always be a tax paying sucker.Your sole purpose in life is to be a good model citizen,to work,to pay your taxes and to fucking die.Thats it.By the way, when you die,you get fucked again,its called estate taxes.So really,what does it all mean.NOT A DAMN FUCKING THING.

Just live your lives to the fullest,,we really don't have a fucking choice.

BALDNAZI said:
You know my thoughts on this one,and I would love to start ripping open some ass,but I promised myself and my blood pressure to stay out of political threads.

All I will say is that the mindless sheep that watch the glass toilet known as television,will never realize what is truly going on.NOTHING is what it seems and you are NEVER told the truth.But Joe Sixpack and Sally Soccermom can keep believing fairy tales,I don't really give a fuck about them.

The only truth is that the government will fucking screw you no matter what.Republican,Democrat,fucking Mickey Mouse,it doesnt matter.You will always be a tax paying sucker.Your sole purpose in life is to be a good model citizen,to work,to pay your taxes and to fucking die.Thats it.By the way, when you die,you get fucked again,its called estate taxes.So really,what does it all mean.NOT A DAMN FUCKING THING.

HUH? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Since you like theories JJ

Have you ever heard this - believe it or not.

The "world economy" revolves around the "US" DOLLAR. OPEC, especially Iran and Iraq were out to change the economy for how oil is purchased. They wanted to change from US Dollars to "Euro" Dollars, which would shut down the US' economy in VERY SHORT ORDER.

JJ INSANE1 said:
Well... My father fought in that bullshit Vietnam crap also.. and received a the purple heart. He had no choice. He was drafted at 19 years old. Scared to death and didnt want to go.
I asked him if he had it over again would he get out of it like his other brothers did... by having a child ect.. he has always said YES he would.
That war fucked him up... for what? He still has problems dealing with the shit he went through over there. Ohhh.. and SO will all the troops who come back from rolling around in the freakin desert in Iraq. Wait and see.

Now... i personally dont give a FUCK what Saddam did. I dont care if he raped his own momma. It wasnt MY momma and it wasnt on American SOIL.
What makes the United States troops - men, women the world police dept?
Why spend OUR hard earned TAX paid dollars on that shit when we have SO many other DOMESTIC problems to deal with? Ohh... there are MANY domestic problems that the government seems to "look the other way".

Saddam never attacked the US. Saddam never even had the ability to attack the US. Remember... NO WMD?
Sure, he could mail us a pipe bomb.... big deal.
The war was totally uncalled for. Why do i think this?
You say ... Saddam did this... Saddam did that... Well... KILL SADDAM!
Not bomb and kill all the innocent people he has been killing to start with.... all the while destroying entire cities... homes, hospitals, schools ... families just to "capture" the horrible Saddam.
Bro - i know what our government and special opts... seals, delta force - rangers are capable of... YOU KNOW they could have killed that fuck wad in 15 minutes. No war needed.
If being the "world police" was SO important then why the hell did we piss around with Saddam ? Do you honestly think he is the worst threat?
Kim jun is 100 times worse and he actually has REAL WEAPONS to fight back with. One thing he doesnt have... ALOT OF OIL... Like... Hmmm Saddam did.

As i stated before... i will NEVER fight for a war i did not believe in. Saddam didnt have SHIT to do with terrorism on our soil... According to the government it was Bin Laden who caused 9/11.
Why is that fuck hole still alive? Why is he not "captured" instead of Saddam?

One reason - Oil. I will not fight for OIL. I would not KILL innocent people (and YES our troops have killed plenty of those)... for OIL.

Thats my opinions... no one has to like them or except them.
At least i am honest and i stand behind what i believe.
JJ Insane1
JJ Good will come out of this in the end even your party is starting to reconize this , its a matter of time and lives true but the end result will be Freedom of an evil Dictator and freedom for those poor souls.

As far as Kim jun yes I agree he may be more powerful and dangerous but if we have to act we will do so as we have in the past.

Vander_V said:
JJ Good will come out of this in the end even your party is starting to reconize this , its a matter of time and lives true but the end result will be Freedom of an evil Dictator and freedom for those poor souls.

As far as Kim jun yes I agree he may be more powerful and dangerous but if we have to act we will do so as we have in the past.

Bro, i respect everything you say on this topic... but i have no idea where you see "my party" or just about ANY one seeing good will come out of this war?
The only thing good that MIGHT come out of it is war crimes charges against Satan Bush and Admin.

But... we will see.

JJ Insane1

I agree. I am not affiliated with either party. I see this war as a joke. I see it having alot of hidden agendas. I see it NOT serving democracy but serving agendas. There is too much that Bush has not admitted before starting this war. The war on terror is a joke. You can't stop a mindset. Can you defend against it sure. But to invade a nation under some guise of liberty is insane. The conflict in the middle east has waged for so long. Iraq will never be peaceful. It wont happen. Israel which is a civilized terrorist nation is never at rest.

look who popped up!!!!

BN good to see ya.i keep trying to tell jj to let his BP go down because nobody cares until it's to late and then they say oh well i guess it's not really that bad.i stopped trying to show people what's happening because they don't care.so like you said live your life to the fullest. i love how people believe cops,politicians,news casters,or anybody with a title.BN i know you look out for yourself and F/F just like me,so those who believe the piggies more power to ya.

leap

BALDNAZI said:

Happy mothers day - Well not for some

Hey.... guess what? Today is mothers day and at least 6 mothers wont get to see there child again!
Thanks to Bush and his killings for Oil!

**broken link removed**

Seven U.S. Soldiers Killed In Iraq

POSTED: 3:30 pm EDT May 8, 2005
An explosion of insurgent violence in Iraq killed seven U.S. servicemembers over the weekend even as the Shiite-dominated parliament reached out Sunday to Sunni Arabs, approving four more of their number to serve as government ministers.

More than 300 people, including American forces, have been killed in a torrent of insurgent attacks since Cabinet was sworn in April 28 with seven positions undecided.

Parliament approved all six of the nominees placed before it Sunday by Prime Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari. But one of the four Sunnis, the man tapped as human rights minister, rejected the post on the grounds of tokenism, tarnishing the Shiite premier's bid to include the disaffected minority believed to be driving Iraq's deadly insurgency.

Once that position is filled, only one vice premiership will remain open. Al-Jaafari said he hopes to name a woman to that job, filling out a Cabinet after more than three months of political wrangling since the country's landmark democratic elections.

Three of the U.S. victims were soldiers killed Sunday in bombings in central Iraq, the U.S. command said. One soldier was killed and a second was wounded during an attack on a patrol near Samarra, 60 miles north of Baghdad. Two others died in an explosion near Khaldiyah, 75 miles west of Baghdad, the military said in a statement.

On Saturday, three U.S. Marines and a sailor were killed in fighting with insurgents in western Iraq, some of whom fought from inside a civilian hospital, the military said.

The battle, in which an unspecified number of insurgents were killed, began in Haditha, 140 miles northwest of Baghdad, when U.S. forces responding to small arms fire near the Haditha Dam and saw Iraqi civilians running from Haditha Hospital, the military said.

The soldiers were then attacked by a suicide car bomb, which destroyed a nearby building and set fire to the hospital. Insurgents inside the hospital set off a roadside bomb and fired small arms and rocket-propelled grenades at the U.S. forces.

After the fight, Marines searched the hospital and found fortified firing positions with sandbagged windows.

At least 1,599 members of the U.S. military have died since the beginning of the Iraq war in March 2003, according to an Associated Press count.

U.S. and Iraqi forces hit back over the weekend, capturing 109 suspected insurgents and killing six in a series of raids, the U.S. military said. Among those captured was an unidentified senior military officer in Saddam's government.

The spiking violence _ including roadside bombs and suicide attacks _ has raised concern in Washington where Sen. Carl Levin, a Michigan Democrat and member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, said only a quarter of the 168,000 Iraqi forces being trained and equipped by the U.S.-led coalition "are able and willing to take on the insurgents." Political infighting presented as big a challenge, he told ABC's "This Week" TV program.

Levin said if Iraqis fail to write a constitution, elect a new government and develop reliable security forces by early next year, Washington will have to rethink its commitment to Iraq. Sen. Chuck Hagel, a Nebraska Republican and member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, agreed.

Iraqi politicians spent the first three months after historic elections Jan. 30 trying to form a Cabinet, but al-Jaafari argued Sunday the delay was necessary to ensure those selected had broad support.

"The need to represent all sectors of Iraq was the reason for the delay," he told reporters after the parliament vote. "Time was not spent in vain."

Less than half of parliament _ 112 of the 115 lawmakers present _ approved al-Jaafari's nominations. The poor showing underscored the persistent ethnic and religious tensions that have hampered the new government since the parliament was elected.

President Jalal Talabani and his two vice presidents signed off on the names before they were submitted to the 275-member National Assembly for a vote. The new ministers were expected to be sworn in within days.

When complete, the government was to include 17 Shiite ministers, eight Kurds, six Sunnis and a Christian. Three deputy premiers also have been named _ one each for the Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds, with the fourth held open for a woman.

The defense ministry went to Saadoun al-Duleimi, a former lieutenant colonel in Saddam Hussein's General Security Directorate who left Iraq in 1984 and lived in exile in Saudi Arabia until Saddam's fall in April 2003. A moderate, he comes from a powerful Sunni tribe in Anbar province, the homeland of the insurgency.

The oil ministry was returned to Ibrahim al-Uloum, a Shiite who was accused of inexperience when he held the post in the first U.S.-picked Cabinet formed in the early months after the American-led invasion toppled Saddam.

Hashim Abdul-Rahman al-Shibli said he could not accept his appointment as human rights minister, which would have brought the total number of Sunnis in the Cabinet to seven.

"Concentrating on sectarian identities leads to divisions in the society and state, and for that reason I respectfully decline the post," al-Shibli said at a news conference.

The Kurdish environment minister, Narmin Othman, will act as human rights minister until a replacement is found, al-Jaafari's aides said.

The other nominees were Mihsin Shlash, a Shiite, electricity minister; Osama al-Nujaifi, a Sunni, industry minister; and Abed Mutlak al-Jiburi, a Sunni, a deputy prime minister.

Al-Jaafari pledged Sunday to take "all necessary measures" to restore security and said the government could impose martial law, if necessary. He did not elaborate.

The parliamentary vote came a day after two explosives-laden cars plowed into an American security company convoy in the heart of Baghdad, killing at least 22 people _ including two Americans. At least 36 Iraqis, three Americans, an Australian and an Icelander, were injured in the attack, the U.S. Embassy said.

The two dead Americans were employed by CTU Consulting, a Fayetteville, N.C.-based security consultancy. The company identified the victims as Brandon Thomas and Todd Venette, but did not give their home towns.

Al-Qaida in Iraq claimed responsibility for the attack, saying the group detonated a booby-trapped car as a "convoy of CIA passed," according to a statement posted Sunday on a militant Web site. The authenticity of the claim could not be verified.

On Sunday, a car bomb exploded near an American patrol north of Beiji, 155 miles north of Baghdad, the U.S. military said. No military casualties were reported, but officials at Beiji Hospital said a civilian motorist was injured in gunfire after the blast.

Also Sunday, gunmen shot and killed Zoba Yass, a senior official in Iraq's Transportation Ministry, and his driver in southern Baghdad, police and transportation officials said.

The Iraqi government said its security forces captured an associate of the country's most wanted militant, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, on Thursday. He was identified as Ammar Adnan Mohammed Hamza al-Zubaydi, also known as Abul Abbas. Al-Zubaydi is accused of planning an April 2 assault by dozens of insurgents who blew up car bombs and fired rocket-propelled grenades outside Abu Ghraib prison, the government statement said.

Have you ever heard this - believe it or not.The "world economy" revolves around the "US" DOLLAR. OPEC, especially Iran and Iraq were out to change the economy for how oil is purchased. They wanted to change from US Dollars to "Euro" Dollars, which would shut down the US' economy in VERY SHORT ORDER.

I have. I still had the an article saved for a couple years ago.

The real war - euro versus dollar
By George Rauch
April 10, 2003

The bear market rally has investors wondering if it's time to jump back aboard. Has the bear market run out of steam, and is this the beginning of a new bull market?.

The market has a mind of its own and it will do what it wants, when it wants. At this moment, with the war in Iraq going well, the market is undergoing a bear market rally based strictly upon emotions. There are no available mathematical conclusions to support the rally. But the market is logical over the long term, and the market opines that this war is a struggle between the euro and the dollar. As long as the war goes well, the market concludes the dollar will come out on top.

If the U.S. perseveres in this war, the euro, like the yen, will be put in its place behind the dollar. The dollar will regain its dominance until our government creates the next monetary crisis by continuing its profligate spending and unchecked creation of money out of thin air. Lest this seems like too much of a stretch, let's took at the facts leading up to this war and see if we can conclude this war is really a contest between the euro, to become a viable world currency, and the dollar, to remain as the world's dominant trading currency.

1. Background - The world's currencies collapsed during World War II. The U.S. "saved" world monetary integrity by making the dollar the world's supreme trading currency at the Bretton Woods Agreement in New Hampshire in 1944. After World War II the world was happy to take the only available currency to rebuild a destroyed Japan and a destroyed Europe through the Truman and Marshall plans. The huge buildup of dollars overseas became part of other countries' central bank reserves, essentially replacing gold as a standard of value. The dollar became a trading currency just as gold had been for the past several-thousand years. The world's economies are literally driven by petrol-chemicals, and the dollar became the legal standard for the purchase and sale of oil. In 1971, France had accumulated so many dollars that France demanded the U.S. Federal Reserve System redeem its pool of dollars in gold. Redemption of dollars for gold at $38.50 per ounce (1971-fixed gold price) would inspire other countries holding excess dollar reserves to make the same request. The U.S., realizing such redemption would claim all of our gold reserves, "closed the gold window." The U.S. compromised by "allowing" the price of gold to fluctuate freely in world markets. The effect was twofold: 1. Gold went up, so all nations' reserves of gold increased in value, thereby increasing the value of all of the world's currency reserves; and 2. It solidified the credibility of the dollar as the world's only trading currency and insured continued U.S. monopoly of the oil trade (literally, liquid gold).

2. Iraq as a threat to world peace - The U.S. government has inundated us with the following claims concerning why Iraq should be neutralized: a threat to world peace by sponsoring terrorism; creation of mass chemical and biological weapons; and sophisticated delivery systems for those weapons. In fact, it is our ally, Saudi Arabia, that is sponsoring terrorism; we haven't found any chemical or biological manufacturing facilities; and Iraqi rockets to deliver such weapons are obsolete and have proven to be impotent.

3. Economics of European Economic Community (EEU) - The EEU was created to compete with America, and the euro was created to compete with the dollar. France and Germany, Europe's leading economies and leading users of oil, saw an opportunity to purchase oil from Iraq and pay for the oil with either euros or dollars. As the dollar went down against the euro, Iraq was happy to price their oil in euros instead of dollars. Iraq could use the euro as a trading currency with other countries and get more for their money. This puts Europe and any other country using the euro in a more competitive position vis-a'-vis any country purchasing oil with dollars, a currency decreasing in value. The euro has become Iraq's trading currency instead of the dollar, which is why Europe is not solidly behind the U.S. war with Iraq. A continuing buildup of euros in Iraq, a country with the world's second largest proven recoverable oil reserves, threatens to undermine the supremacy of the dollar as the world's only currency trading in oil. In world markets oil is paid for and priced in dollars. If the euro establishes a foothold as a currency for the payment of oil, the result will be a large buildup of surplus euros in countries that are suppliers of oil like Russia, Venezuela and other Middle Eastern oil producers. The dollar, down more than 20% against the euro the last year, will be further undermined. With huge U.S. indebtedness, which continues to increase at the rate of 8% annually, a solid competing currency could cause a dollar collapse. This would result in a realignment of the value of world currencies, throwing the U.S. economy into utter chaos at a time when the U.S. economy is already in trouble.

4. Status of world's dollar currency reserves - During the Bretton Woods Agreement of 1944, the dollar was the world's only viable currency. And the dollar was supported by 75% of the world's monetary gold stock. Today the dollar represents 76% of the world's central banks monetary reserves, having replaced gold as a standard of value. As gold is no longer a viable, convertible trading currency, the continued value of the dollar is supported by the power of the U.S. economy, the projection of U.S. military might, the control of the world's sea lanes, and the ability of the U.S. to control the flow and pricing of oil (liquid gold) in a world where all advanced, and advancing, economies are completely dependant upon oil.

5. U.S. Resolution - The U.S. is establishing a strong military presence in Iraq, which is centrally located in the Middle East hotbed. By taking over Iraq the U.S. can sell Iraqi oil in dollars, instead of euros. The U.S. puts Iran, Indonesia, Venezuela and other contentious, large oil-producing countries on notice, while establishing a huge military presence in the center of the "largest problem." Not only is the euro contained as a growing world currency, but by placing the world's second largest oil reserves under American power, we assure ourselves of a me-first use of those reserves in a world where demand for oil is increasing in geometric proportions.

Conclusion
This is the boldest grab for power by America since World War II. Is Saddam Hussein a bad guy? Absolutely - he was a nasty man 20 years ago when he was our friend and ally. However, by neutralizing Iraq first, and controlling its oil reserves, we can neutralize European power and turn our attention to smaller thorns in our side like North Korea (a much larger military threat than Iraq) and Venezuela, the world's fourth-largest producer of oil in our own backyard.

The market is aware of these benefits. The short-term surge, however, lifting the market above its 200-day moving average, is likely to be short-lived. Dow theory is based upon values. There is no value in this market. Real GDP growth is less than 1%, not enough to create new jobs to absorb young people coming into labor markets. Government deficits are more than 50% over estimates, and this excludes the cost of the war, which is currently un-funded. The cost of keeping a large military presence in the Middle East is not budgeted. Most importantly, the S & P 500 is selling at 32 times earnings and yielding a measly 1.8%, hardly exciting territory or a base from which to commence a new bull market. The market is currently trading at a bull-market top, not a bear-market bottom, when compared to the 1949, 1972 and 1980 bear market bottoms. Price earnings ratios were 5.4, 7.5 and 6.8 times earnings, respectively, during those bottoms, and yields were 7.6%, 5.1% and 5.7% on the S & P 500. While nobody knows when those bear-market bottom values will be revisited, this market remains highly volatile and extremely dangerous to trade. The signs of a bear market continue. The old adage on Wall Street correctly claims "in a bear market, if you're long, you're wrong."

Caveat emptor!

George Rauch, Longboat Key, is chief executive officer of Bradenton-based General Propeller and a former Wall Street investment banker

a quote by thomas jefferson regarding the constitution from a long time ago

he knew this was going to be an issue::::

"The constitution, on this hypothesis, is a mere thing of wax in the hands of the judiciary, which they may twist and shape into any form they please. It should be remembered, as an axiom of eternal truth in politics, that whatever power in any government is independent, is absolute also; in theory only, at first, while the spirit of the people is up, but in practice, as fast as that relaxes. Independence can be trusted nowhere but with the people in mass. They are inherently independent of all but moral law."
~ Thomas Jefferson, letter to Judge Spencer Roane, September 6, 1819. "The Writings of Thomas Jefferson," edited by Andrew A. Lipscomb, vol. 15, p. 213 (1904).

Its time people in mass start taking back this country, and the laws that made it great, and make the government follow the constitution instead of interpret it as they feel appropriate!!!!

POWER=CORRUPTION

I have heard of some movements that are in the infant stages but have not found anyone involved yet but am looking to get involved...I tired of the shit the governments doing Reps and Dems doent fucking matter nothing ever changes anyhow (well maybee it does but seems only for the worse) taxes are the biggest fuckin LIE that has ever been put upon us and all most do is sit around and do what they are told the law is.... Bullshit!!!! Its time to stop the fucking polititions and they need to be governed by a by partison body...like the People of the united states!!! We should be voting on issues like war and taxes not a representitive of "us" ..My property taxes just went up by $3000, would I have voted for that tax increase??? Fuck No...Where is all the taxes I already pay goig to?? I know ...to pay for all my peace of shit congress men to fly on private jets an stay in fist calss hotel suites and fuck hookers thats where....Why do they have stupid laws?? so they can fine (tax) you when you break em......Its Bullshit ad this goverment and judicial system has to change..

cryptasm said:
he knew this was going to be an issue::::

"The constitution, on this hypothesis, is a mere thing of wax in the hands of the judiciary, which they may twist and shape into any form they please. It should be remembered, as an axiom of eternal truth in politics, that whatever power in any government is independent, is absolute also; in theory only, at first, while the spirit of the people is up, but in practice, as fast as that relaxes. Independence can be trusted nowhere but with the people in mass. They are inherently independent of all but moral law."
~ Thomas Jefferson, letter to Judge Spencer Roane, September 6, 1819. "The Writings of Thomas Jefferson," edited by Andrew A. Lipscomb, vol. 15, p. 213 (1904).

Its time people in mass start taking back this country, and the laws that made it great, and make the government follow the constitution instead of interpret it as they feel appropriate!!!!

POWER=CORRUPTION

I have heard of some movements that are in the infant stages but have not found anyone involved yet but am looking to get involved...I tired of the shit the governments doing Reps and Dems doent fucking matter nothing ever changes anyhow (well maybee it does but seems only for the worse) taxes are the biggest fuckin LIE that has ever been put upon us and all most do is sit around and do what they are told the law is.... Bullshit!!!! Its time to stop the fucking polititions and they need to be governed by a by partison body...like the People of the united states!!! We should be voting on issues like war and taxes not a representitive of "us" ..My property taxes just went up by $3000, would I have voted for that tax increase??? Fuck No...Where is all the taxes I already pay goig to?? I know ...to pay for all my peace of shit congress men to fly on private jets an stay in fist calss hotel suites and fuck hookers thats where....Why do they have stupid laws?? so they can fine (tax) you when you break em......Its Bullshit ad this goverment and judicial system has to change..

great post bro.

Vander_V said:
great post bro.

Vander I'm Honored by your approval, and I agree with the posts you have on this subject too.

THX

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner