over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UK newspaper writes BULLSHIT about gear use

9muscle9

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Teenager used steroids to bulk up... but within weeks he was dead - Mirror Online

This was the top comment when this was posted in 2012:

This article has so many problems.
1.His death was never, and cannot be, linked directly to steroid use.
2.He was too small to be using in the first place judging by the picture. You have to pay your dues before you can juice.
3.Steroids don't swell your brain.
4.What drug was he on? It was never specified.
5.If he got it illegally, who is to say it was legit?
6.Just because your mom thinks you died from taking a steroid, doesn't mean you did.
7.Now everyone that sees this is going to have this false belief that steroids kill when in reality, they don't.
8.Who knows the dosages he was using.
9.Who knows what kind of cycle support he had.
10.Who knows what he had planned for PCT. Anyone who has an opinion on steroid use and doesn't know what a PCT is, does not have enough education to have any sort of opinion.

This article is a complete joke. I'm sorry that this family lost their son, but they need to stop spreading lies about what killed him.

Welcome to the British media. There was an article a while back about a new killer drug bring used in the bodybuilding world. The big killer was hgh.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Although I don't agree with everything in that article, some of it I do. Mainly this:

“It’s important to raise awareness and show these youngsters they can still achieve the body they want the healthy, natural way, without steroids.”

Keep telling teenagers there are no consequences for abusing steriods, I know there is. Abusing steriods does lead to health issues and some deaths.

I love how close minded people are.

Aka freaking retarded with Down syndrome

It's a shame uneducated buffoons are allowed to print articles like that when they have no clue what they are talking about

Although I don't agree with everything in that article, some of it I do. Mainly this:

“It’s important to raise awareness and show these youngsters they can still achieve the body they want the healthy, natural way, without steroids.”

Keep telling teenagers there are no consequences for abusing steriods, I know there is. Abusing steriods does lead to health issues and some deaths.

The bodies that most people want are absolutely not achievable without steroids. These kids see a Flex magazine or even a Men's Health and Fitness magazine and the bodies in those magazines are all hormonized to some degree. I would imagine that the best a natural with less than good genetics could achieve would be the P90X look which is nothing more than being naturally lean, and I wouldn't doubt a few of those guys are on something.

The bodies that most people want are absolutely not achievable without steroids. These kids see a Flex magazine or even a Men's Health and Fitness magazine and the bodies in those magazines are all hormonized to some degree. I would imagine that the best a natural with less than good genetics could achieve would be the P90X look which is nothing more than being naturally lean, and I wouldn't doubt a few of those guys are on something.

Exactly. I can imagine some parents showing their sons some fake natural bb guys saying look he can do it so you can if you put the effort in and stay away from steroids! :banghead::D

I could say tonnes but no point we can all see how wrong it is. Sure some things are right and they can be dangerous especially in the wrong hands. Many guys don't need steroids and would be better remaining natural. But some of the stuff is ridiculous. The article even says they can cause hallucinations :banghead: They estimate 45K are using in the uk... haha... x 10 and your getting closer to the real figure.

Yea, if they have really low expectations of the type of body they want to achieve.

Yea, if they have really low expectations of the type of body they want to achieve.

Realistic.

Well actually that doesn't count nowadays does it? haha cuz every physique that is shown on the media has touch roids to some extent.

"Steroids can cause hallucinations"

Everyone start popping dbol in clubs and see what happens.

Seriously? You honestly believe that most people want to look like a bodybuilder? Just because these kids see a Flex magazine doesn't mean they want to look like the guy on the cover. You can admire a physique and not want to look like it. You act like it's an impossible task for a guy to be natural and have any kind of muscularity to them. I'm not talking bodybuilder muscularity, but just a decent amount. We know that someone won't be 5'8 @ 215-220 7% bf natural, but most people don't want to look like that. Bodybuilders want a look like that, but the majority of people would rather look like ryan gosselin or hugh jackman, cut but not big. And why would they want to look like that opposed to Phil or Jay, simple, the skinny/cut look gets more girls. The kid in the article wanted to add muscle, not look like a bodybuilder but for the Royal Marines I believe. The P90X body is what most people are going for nowadays. If you want anything more you are a "freak" in the eyes of society. BUT, that's what most people want, not the bodybuilder look

Last edited:
A few days ago in a Swedish paper a dude said you can spot a steroid user by them not being able to sit still, they drink a lot of water and they train over 2 hours. :D

Seriously? You honestly believe that most people want to look like a bodybuilder? Just because these kids see a Flex magazine doesn't mean they want to look like the guy on the cover. You can admire a physique and not want to look like it. You act like it's an impossible task for a guy to be natural and have any kind of muscularity to them. I'm not talking bodybuilder muscularity, but just a decent amount. We know that someone won't be 5'8 @ 215-220 7% bf natural, but most people don't want to look like that. Bodybuilders want a look like that, but the majority of people would rather look like ryan gosselin or hugh jackman, cut but not big. And why would they want to look like that opposed to Phil or Jay, simple, the skinny/cut look gets more girls. The kid in the article wanted to add muscle, not look like a bodybuilder but for the Royal Marines I believe. The P90X body is what most people are going for nowadays. If you want anything more you are a "freak" in the eyes of society. BUT, that's what most people want, not the bodybuilder look

Yeah but those Hollywood stars all juice, even if they are skinny.

A tiny bit of juice and gh gives a look that can't be duplicated without them. Forget about the weight and statss on paper, it's about the look.

The male physique competitors all juice A LOT and they are tiny compared to "bodybuilders".

It used to be that Johnny Weismuller was considered a very muscular male. That's natural for you.:D

Compare to the chemical look of ta Hugh Jackman. Tiny doses but enhanced nonetheless.

Attachments

• Johnny Weissmuller 042.jpg
    Johnny Weissmuller 042.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 306
I don't necessarily agree with the article. I will point this out though. How often can ANY death be "directly" linked to AAS use? Probably never when you think about it. However, does that mean that AAS has nothing to do with it?

The biggest problem that I see with this whole game is the polarization of opinion.

1) those who think that AAS will eventually kill everyone who uses them; and
2) those who think it's not dangerous at all.

If abused long enough, these drugs can certainly create indirect health consequences that are capable of cutting short life.

I wish that the media would provide facts about these drugs instead of opinion and sensationalized accounts of what the drugs do and don't do. Here in the States, the media has kids conditioned to think that we are all just a few shots away from glory. A cycle here and there and you can become a great cheating athlete. It is such bullshit.

Yeah but those Hollywood stars all juice, even if they are skinny.

A tiny bit of juice and gh gives a look that can't be duplicated without them. Forget about the weight and statss on paper, it's about the look.

The male physique competitors all juice A LOT and they are tiny compared to "bodybuilders".

It used to be that Johnny Weismuller was considered a very muscular male. That's natural for you.:D

Compare to the chemical look of ta Hugh Jackman. Tiny doses but enhanced nonetheless.

You're using an example from what, 60 yrs ago of what natural muscularity looked like? This was a point in history where weights were "taboo" in much of society. I mean, weight training only recently became a staple in professional sports outside of football within the last 20 years. We all know people who are natural and look like ryan gosselin, hugh jackman, ed Norton from (American history X). It's not anything mindblowing physique wise and you know darn well that can be obtained naturally with the right diet and amount of time. The thing is, these guys either need to get really cut or put on muscle in a very short time span, so they use juice. I find it quite amusing that there are guys on this board who can't fathom that a person is in decent shape and doesn't use aas or gh. If someone who had no clue about aas read some of the stuff on here they would believe that they were the only person in the world NOT using it. I'm not so naïve to believe it isn't used in the showbiz industry or in professional sports, but you guys are funny assuming that everyone with any kind of musculature uses aas or gh

Last edited:
I don't believe half of what the media discusses.

I don't believe half of what the media discusses.

You really can't. Think about it. Most Physicians and even some Endocrinolgoists' don't understand Steroid physiology enough to have a logical discussion about it. Media people just regurgitate whatever bullshit passes muster with the editor.

The episode of SOUTH PARK where the kid in the wheel chair starts juicing and then freaks out and says all women are bitches and he cries......that's the perfect anti-steroid educational video for the youth.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws