over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Up Close & Personal With Skip From TeamSkip by Lacey Sachet

edouble

Registered
Up Close & Personal With Skip From TeamSkip
by **broken link removed**, Team IronLife.com Staff Writer & Admin @ www.ProActiveHealthNet.com

**broken link removed**

When you throw interview questions at someone, you can only hope they don't get uptight with their responses because then their true personality gets crushed. During some point in our interview, I asked SKIP what his future aspirations were and what was on his horizon personally and professionally. Judging by his response, it was quite obvious he was his funny, relaxed self and anyone reading this is going to have a clear idea of the guy inside all that muscle.

Anyway, SKIP replied, "Personally, I want to have more kids but.... my wife says it will be with someone else. That is discouraging because .... I really love her. Seriously, my personal goals are to continue to make a good living in the sport that I love and be able to continue to spend a ton of time with my kids, at home. I doubt I will ever compete again but.... never say never. ; ) As for career goals, most might scoff at this but I have chased the dollar before and .... for every one that I would catch I found myself never satisfied. So.... I stopped chasing them. That is when I started really enjoying my life - my wife, my kids and.... myself, quite frankly. I need money like everyone else does but I don't need a ton of it to consider myself successful. I don't need a ton of clients to consider myself successful and I don't need to win shows to consider myself successful. I work on 3 main things in this order:

1. Being a better father
2. Being a better husband
3. Being a better prep guy

I hear I am good at all three but... you can always be better, right?"

To read more of this interview, please **broken link removed**

Just skimmed through this, i will read it more tomorrow... beautiful family, and i had no idea u looked like that haha

Nice interview about a great guy, who contributes a lot to the sport.Skip really has his perspectives about life in order.Take care bro, great to see you getting the recognition you deserve.

Great article, he's got a great family and attitude, and is BIGGER than Skip LaCour :eek: ;) :p :cool:

skip is one hell of a guy, in this industry three people that i have TOTAL repect for are SKIP, DANTE, and TROPONIN! all three are great guys and great motivaters

b-boy said:
skip is one hell of a guy, in this industry three people that i have TOTAL repect for are SKIP, DANTE, and TROPONIN! all three are great guys and great motivaters

agreed. all very humble as well.

SKIP, DANTE, TROPONIN PHIL and BODYFX are some of the nicest, and honest people on the boards. You can anyone one of them anything, anytime and they will answer you honestly.

This stood out for me:

1. Being a better father
2. Being a better husband
3. Being a better prep guy

Good to hear!!

Peace.

b-boy said:

Justin Harris......hes a dual threat right there! Hell of an athlete and really good at getting people ready for competition. I hope to see big things from that guy in the future.

Skip

great interview bro, out of all people i have met on the boards over the years you have stood out to me the most. congrats on having such a wonderful family, you deserve it. and thank god i finally got to see a full body pic of you...good f-ing grief!:eek:

Vander,
Of all of the shit that you and I throw at each other I have to say with complete disdain that you are a fucking loser. I am not a hateful person but if I could get a hold of your sorry fucking ass right now I would kill you for what you just said about me.

I want you to read this closely and I ask everyone else to read this, too, and PLEASE don't take this down so that it can be read by everyone:

I NEVER, EVER SAID I WAS A SWINGER YOU PIECE OF SHIT. I NEVER SAID TO ANYONE ON HERE IN THAT DISCUSSION THAT I WAS A SWINGER AND FOR YOU TO SAY THAT IS FUCKED UP AND DOES NOTHING BUT SHOW HOW MUCH OF A PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE.

Whether I was a swinger or not is not up for debate. I think the world of my wife and kids and you are a fucking loser for even questioning this - swinger or no swinger.

God, I don't even know what to say I am so fucking mad..... You will shit on anyone that gets any attention at all, won't you?

Fuck you, Vander, for shitting on me and my family.

Skip

Vander_V said:
Not trying to piss on his parade cause i do beleive SKip to be a great guy , But SKip did post not to long ago about him being a swinger and how its perfectly ok in his mind even with choldren in the equasion? how does that fall into the #1and 2 slot? Maybe SKip has stopped that Im not sure and im not judging the only reason i bring this up is because he spoke so freely about it so i didnt think this would be hurtful to himsince he beleives it ok and fine what he does, but I think in order to be a better Husband and Father the 1st step would be to honor my wife and children and the marraige that was supose to be sacred, now im no St ive done alot of wrong in my life but I fixed it or worked hard on changing it what ever it may be, SKip you can do the same thing, Skip if you want me to erase this ill do so my point isnt to start anything ok.

God damn....

I gotta get out of here I am so fucking mad. You piece of shit.....

Skip

I know Skip personally and he's a great guy...never knew he was white though.... :D

Skip loves his wife and kids and it's very evident if you ever MEET him and hang out.

Skip said:
Vander,
Of all of the shit that you and I throw at each other I have to say with complete disdain that you are a fucking loser. I am not a hateful person but if I could get a hold of your sorry fucking ass right now I would kill you for what you just said about me.

I want you to read this closely and I ask everyone else to read this, too, and PLEASE don't take this down so that it can be read by everyone:

I NEVER, EVER SAID I WAS A SWINGER YOU PIECE OF SHIT. I NEVER SAID TO ANYONE ON HERE IN THAT DISCUSSION THAT I WAS A SWINGER AND FOR YOU TO SAY THAT IS FUCKED UP AND DOES NOTHING BUT SHOW HOW MUCH OF A PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE.

Whether I was a swinger or not is not up for debate. I think the world of my wife and kids and you are a fucking loser for even questioning this - swinger or no swinger.

God, I don't even know what to say I am so fucking mad..... You will shit on anyone that gets any attention at all, won't you?

Fuck you, Vander, for shitting on me and my family.

Skip
I never said you werent a good person of father ect, my appologies for upsetting you but I have a feeling without a doubt you would have done the exact same thing to me hands down as you have in the past so many times. This whole thing between me and you has gone way to far and to long , now I pmd you and openly admitted i was wrong I also would like to barry the hatchet once and for all between me and you, your always at my throat so sometimes i cant help but to lose my cool, latley ive just been out of control i cant really figure it out.

IM SORRY. PM me when necessary , my deepest appologies.

PLZ check your email at cyberrights I sent you one.

Last edited:
Forget all this swinger sh*t, I want to know how someone who claims to be natural, 212lbs & 5 8" has 23" arms & 21" calves???? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
That was definitely a solid/interesting article...well done Lacey and thanks for sharing Skip.

-slide

Qwert said:
Forget at this swinger sh*t, I want to know how someone who claims to be natural, 212 & 5 8: has 23" arms & 21" calves???? :rolleyes:

he is currently natural but he has never made any claims to being a life long natural and i seem to recall his current natural status is a relatively recent thing. I am assuming those measurements are from his largest while unnatural. I take it as a given any time a bodybuilder provides measurements that arm/leg measurements are at their offseason largest with a pump and waist measurements are at their precontest smallest.

nemo said:
he is currently natural but he has never made any claims to being a life long natural and i seem to recall his current natural status is a relatively recent thing. I am assuming those measurements are from his largest while unnatural. I take it as a given any time a bodybuilder provides measurements that arm/leg measurements are at their offseason largest with a pump and waist measurements are at their precontest smallest.

Actually, he has claimed to be lifetime natural & why would anyone who claims to be natural now use measurements from when he was not natural. That's like a 70 year old person listing his time for running the mile from when he was 21. No waaaay, a person who's 5 8" & 212lbs has anywhere near 23" arms.

:p

Somehow a couple of things were deleted during the setup~
Bold print is what's missing.. should read;

Name: SKIP
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: A frail 212 lbs. or so, these days.
Internet Measurements
*Arms: 23"
*Legs: 35"
*Calves: 21"
*Waist : 29"
I haven't taken measurements since I've gotten out of competing.

slide said:
That was definitely a solid/interesting article...well done Lacey and thanks for sharing Skip.

-slide

Thank you Slide!
Skip is alota fun to be around so it was a very enjoyable experience.
Haven't seen you in awhile so it's good seeing ya!
xoxo

Do realize Skip Lacour is not SKIP lol..... Also the are imaginary numbers to piss people off its the internet...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131