over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Up Close & Personal With Skip From TeamSkip by Lacey Sachet

Qwert said:
Forget all this swinger sh*t, I want to know how someone who claims to be natural, 212lbs & 5 8" has 23" arms & 21" calves???? :rolleyes:

Hey bro, think about what you say before you say it....
SKIP IS NOT SKIP LACOUR....DAMN!! Quit hatin' bro. lol
ALso, read a few posts above mine...the interviewer of the article stated there was a typo....those meaurements were given by skip in a sarcastic manner...he said his "internet measurements" which is the same as me having a 16 in INTERNET DICK!!!
Ease up....damn the haters are comin' out of the woodwork! This isn't directed necessarily at you QWERT, but Why do people always have to be so quick to shit on others when things are going good for them, I have never understood this. Envy is a bitch huh? SKip is a good guy and just trying to make his way up in the game...if you knew how great of a job he does and how much he pays attention to his clients, you would know he deserves it and this is long over due.

Now lets not get off track here.....Back to the topic at hand....

badman said:
Do realize Skip Lacour is not SKIP lol..... Also the are imaginary numbers to piss people off its the internet...
I know it - was just giving him crap. His old handle at 'bolex was Skip LaCour!

Isnt Vander a jewel?.... these posts speak volumes for his character as well as those who idolize the tool....

ANYONE, I say, ANYONE that knows Skip has to furious at Vanders lame assed attempt to belittle him, then try back peddle and kiss his ass.

Vander has no room judging anyone with his Male dancer background....

Cant you just go make your videos and bow out?

D'oh!!!!! My mistake. I though this was Skip Lacour. They kind both have that bald Skip type look to them. :)

Very interesting read. On a side note...Skip, did you go to college and if you did what degree did you pursue.

guys.. i dont recall skip ever saying he was a natural.. on this board or on intensemuscle.com.. if so.. i would like to see it..

Just my take on it....

That SKIP is a class act.

I am curious: Where are all of the responses?? Where are all of the guys that worship and envy Vander, their demigod?? Why isn't anyone chiming in?? There have only been a handful of posts since this shit went down and the only ones posting are the ones questioning my stats? LOL For the love of God who could possibly think that I have 23 inch arms or 35 inch legs? There is so little humor here that it makes me sick, sometimes. Lots of hate but not a lot of humor. As always, there are a few that I can depend on and I thank you for having my back. You know who you are.

I am also pissed that Vander edited his post like any coward would. You didn't do it out of respect for me, V, so don't even go there. You did it because it was going to let everyone see your fucked up side - you know, the one you hide from everyone 95% of the time.

I have received your emails and your PMs and I would ask you to stop contacting me. I have all of them and even though I thought I might post them up, I can't bring myself to do it. It was tempting, though, to show everyone just how fucked up you really are. Let me touch on a few things here and I will leave you alone - not because you deserve it but because your psyche can't handle me. Ironic that it was YOU who said that it was always ME that had the issue, huh? lol

First, I won't accept any apology for what you did. Had you come at me I would have gotten over it but you put me out there to be questioned as a father, a husband and a man of character. As if Mr. past stripper, no job, living off of the sale of his father's busines has any credibility judging me. Thank toopoo for selling you out when he gave me that information on you. That auto part business, if I remember correctly, was in Michigan. I have a good memory.

Second, it would be one thing if I had told you that this was my lifestyle or told ANYONE that this was my lifestyle but I did not. You simply twisted my words in a debate on this board months back when I stood up for some friends that I knew that are swingers and that what they do doesn't have any impact on their children. THAT was my statement and I bet you it would be damned near VIRBATIM if you went back and searched for the thread. It was in response to the Craig Titus thread and I was making the point that so many people here at PM are on drugs, and get them delivered to their fucking doorstep, don't like to be unfairly judged but yet these same people are so quick to judge swingers for being so bad. I said it was unfair to make that assumption and it is. It is the height of hypocrisy when a bunch of whiny twenty year olds bitch about being judged and yet are so quick to judge EVERYONE else so I was giving my opinion. You turn my statements into my being a bad father. WTF?

I was flattered that Lacey gave my interview so much attention and gave me so much room to talk about my family and personal stuff. I was hesitant at first because this is the internet but I decided it was important to me and I wanted to get that stuff out there so that I could show a side that isn't all about what kind of music I listen to while I train and the lame-assed schedule that I train and what day I train legs, etc.. After only one day of the interview being up, I was getting mad support and was flattered by all of the response with it ALL being positive. I had no idea that so many people would care enough to read it or care enough to respond. Leave it to you to remind me why I questioned having that information out there to begin with. The funny thing was that my wife was upset because you know what? SHE TOLD ME NOT TO DO IT BECAUSE IT WOULD OPEN ME UP TO THE HATERS. I felt like a fucking ass when I told her what had happened.

Next, let me say that you are not the victim here, my friend, so don't make it sound as if you had to defend yourself or some shit like that. There was nothing to defend here. You took a calculated and thought out shot at me and my family and you suck for it. I have not ever taken one shot at your family - only YOU. I have only questioned you when you corner and bully people and I question your opinions and smart assed, arrogant remarks to people. That is IT. I stand up for people that you shit on because I remember having to deal with guys like you when I first started out, too. Vander, you are that guy that kicks sand in the face of the small guy. Hell, I even have kept it light by constantly joking about things like running you over with my car and inviting you to lunch, openly apologizing for not being here enough to fuck with you, etc.. I have stated that I have more FUN with fucking with you than actually not liking you. Though you are hated by more than a few, I never hated you. I just enjoyed relegating your arrogant attitude back to where it belonged by keeping you in check.

You talk about "burying the hatchet" but the truth is, V, you buried it in my fucking back, already, so there is nothing else to do. Your apology is NOTED but not accepted. I will leave you alone if you leave other people alone and I am not talking about myself. I can handle you, bro, if you keep it between you and I.

To the rest of you that read this post and didn't say anything, I don't even know what to say. I DO know that I am not selling anyone on my having character. I will sleep well tonight. I have nothing to prove to anyone.

V, as far as I am concerned, I have said my piece and I feel much better now. If you can handle the post let me know if you still want to talk on the phone. If you feel that speaking with me would help us resolve our dispute and my disdain for you, I am big enough to talk it over with you with an open mind. You just make sure that this is what you want to do because I don't want to waste my time. I have wasted enough defending myself.

Skip

Skip said:
I am curious: Where are all of the responses?? Where are all of the guys that worship and envy Vander, their demigod?? Why isn't anyone chiming in?? There have only been a handful of posts since this shit went down and the only ones posting are the ones questioning my stats? LOL For the love of God who could possibly think that I have 23 inch arms or 35 inch legs? There is so little humor here that it makes me sick, sometimes. Lots of hate but not a lot of humor. As always, there are a few that I can depend on and I thank you for having my back. You know who you are.

I am also pissed that Vander edited his post like any coward would. You didn't do it out of respect for me, V, so don't even go there. You did it because it was going to let everyone see your fucked up side - you know, the one you hide from everyone 95% of the time.

I have received your emails and your PMs and I would ask you to stop contacting me. I have all of them and even though I thought I might post them up, I can't bring myself to do it. It was tempting, though, to show everyone just how fucked up you really are. Let me touch on a few things here and I will leave you alone - not because you deserve it but because your psyche can't handle me. Ironic that it was YOU who said that it was always ME that had the issue, huh? lol

First, I won't accept any apology for what you did. Had you come at me I would have gotten over it but you put me out there to be questioned as a father, a husband and a man of character. As if Mr. past stripper, no job, living off of the sale of his father's busines has any credibility judging me. Thank toopoo for selling you out when he gave me that information on you. That auto part business, if I remember correctly, was in Michigan. I have a good memory.

Second, it would be one thing if I had told you that this was my lifestyle or told ANYONE that this was my lifestyle but I did not. You simply twisted my words in a debate on this board months back when I stood up for some friends that I knew that are swingers and that what they do doesn't have any impact on their children. THAT was my statement and I bet you it would be damned near VIRBATIM if you went back and searched for the thread. It was in response to the Craig Titus thread and I was making the point that so many people here at PM are on drugs, and get them delivered to their fucking doorstep, don't like to be unfairly judged but yet these same people are so quick to judge swingers for being so bad. I said it was unfair to make that assumption and it is. It is the height of hypocrisy when a bunch of whiny twenty year olds bitch about being judged and yet are so quick to judge EVERYONE else so I was giving my opinion. You turn my statements into my being a bad father. WTF?

I was flattered that Lacey gave my interview so much attention and gave me so much room to talk about my family and personal stuff. I was hesitant at first because this is the internet but I decided it was important to me and I wanted to get that stuff out there so that I could show a side that isn't all about what kind of music I listen to while I train and the lame-assed schedule that I train and what day I train legs, etc.. After only one day of the interview being up, I was getting mad support and was flattered by all of the response with it ALL being positive. I had no idea that so many people would care enough to read it or care enough to respond. Leave it to you to remind me why I questioned having that information out there to begin with. The funny thing was that my wife was upset because you know what? SHE TOLD ME NOT TO DO IT BECAUSE IT WOULD OPEN ME UP TO THE HATERS. I felt like a fucking ass when I told her what had happened.

Next, let me say that you are not the victim here, my friend, so don't make it sound as if you had to defend yourself or some shit like that. There was nothing to defend here. You took a calculated and thought out shot at me and my family and you suck for it. I have not ever taken one shot at your family - only YOU. I have only questioned you when you corner and bully people and I question your opinions and smart assed, arrogant remarks to people. That is IT. I stand up for people that you shit on because I remember having to deal with guys like you when I first started out, too. Vander, you are that guy that kicks sand in the face of the small guy. Hell, I even have kept it light by constantly joking about things like running you over with my car and inviting you to lunch, openly apologizing for not being here enough to fuck with you, etc.. I have stated that I have more FUN with fucking with you than actually not liking you. Though you are hated by more than a few, I never hated you. I just enjoyed relegating your arrogant attitude back to where it belonged by keeping you in check.

You talk about "burying the hatchet" but the truth is, V, you buried it in my fucking back, already, so there is nothing else to do. Your apology is NOTED but not accepted. I will leave you alone if you leave other people alone and I am not talking about myself. I can handle you, bro, if you keep it between you and I.

To the rest of you that read this post and didn't say anything, I don't even know what to say. I DO know that I am not selling anyone on my having character. I will sleep well tonight. I have nothing to prove to anyone.

V, as far as I am concerned, I have said my piece and I feel much better now. If you can handle the post let me know if you still want to talk on the phone. If you feel that speaking with me would help us resolve our dispute and my disdain for you, I am big enough to talk it over with you with an open mind. You just make sure that this is what you want to do because I don't want to waste my time. I have wasted enough defending myself.

Skip
Understood and yes Id like take that hatchet outta your back and burry it once and for all. Ill be in contact when you have time.

Skip said:
There have only been a handful of posts since this shit went down and the only ones posting are the ones questioning my stats?

I was serious with my post, Skip. I think you are a good guy. You seem to be a pretty intelligent fella with a good head on his shoulders and have your priorities straight. :confused:

Don't really GAF what your stats are though. :D You still give good advice to those who seek it.

I think its more than fair to say...
Vander is a little bitch and sux.

His over inflated ego serves only one purpose, It allows him to hide from himself.

When you are all alone and you look in the mirror, tell me, what do you really see?

You can lie to yourself, but do you really believe it,
and if so..tell me one more thing...

How does that feel?

Talk about bad Karhma..............

Last edited:
It is really sad to see what an ugly turn this thread has taken.Skip really deserves so much credit for the amount he has contributed to so many people in this sport of ours over the years.It is really pathetic to see how low
Vander will stoop to get some attention.Skip, Vander will never amount to half the man that you are.As a man with a wife and children, I can understand how angry you must feel about this personal attack on your family, it is inexecusable.However bro, it is probably not much concilation, but consider the source of these comments.Vander is one of those little pricks that you and I have seen many of come and go over the years.How many shows has he won ? "His contest" - shit, me you and many people on this board would piss on the weights he uses ...but we have the decency to give him his moment of glory.Vander perhaps when you have a family one day you will understand the magnitude of the insult that you have directed at Skip.All I can say is that if you are ever in my neck of the woods pm me and we can arrange to meet, you prick.

sweatmachine said:
I think its more than fair to say...
Vander is a little bitch and sux.

His over inflated ego serves only one purpose, It allows him to hide from himself.

When you are all alone and you look in the mirror, tell me, what do you really see?

You can lie to yourself, but do you really believe it,
and if so..tell me one more thing...

How does that feel?

Talk about bad Karhma..............

eh, weren't you the one who was asking for a pair of his dirty training shorts a few months back?

i guess he never sent them :D

Awesome interview Skip. Also, what a beautiful family you have. I have one question that Im sure you've covered a thousand times but I haven't read the reason why you've given up competing. Just curious.

Congrats on your onward and upward sucess.

phreak said:
eh, weren't you the one who was asking for a pair of his dirty training shorts a few months back?

i guess he never sent them Vander may be gay be us fags love him!
so what if he is an asshole hes hot and give good head Hes our hero and is great! :D

ABSOLUTELY !! They will go into my Vander V shrine!

The guy is among the greatest of all time!
...and smart? He's damn near a genuis....

Cant you tell by his informative posts, you know, the ones with grammatical errors galore....

Almost everyone of his posts are based on YEARS of experience and are packed full of technical knowledge and advice......

If you dont believe me just do a search of the threads he has started...

Guess what, they are all about him.... go figure....

and after reading several threads here on PM, its obvious I must make this statement- "This thread is full of sarcasm".... yep!

sweatmachine said:
ABSOLUTELY !! They will go into my Vander V shrine!

The guy is among the greatest of all time!
...and smart? He's damn near a genuis....

Cant you tell by his informative posts, you know, the ones with grammatical errors galore....

Almost everyone of his posts are based on YEARS of experience and are packed full of technical knowledge and advice......

If you dont believe me just do a search of the threads he has started...

Guess what, they are all about him.... go figure....

and after reading several threads here on PM, its obvious I must make this statement- "This thread is full of sarcasm".... yep!
Yo next time I'll autogragh my used skibbys for ya hows that LMFAO

phreak said:

i guess he never sent them :D
Oh no I sent them and they were just how he liked em all sweaty and crunchy haha , Im a little pissed off with his final bid of only 5k next time they wont go for less then 10k especially with the autogragh.

mainevent said:
Awesome interview Skip. Also, what a beautiful family you have. I have one question that Im sure you've covered a thousand times but I haven't read the reason why you've given up competing. Just curious.

Congrats on your onward and upward sucess.

Thank you very much. I got out for a few reasons but the biggest one was that the legal ramifications these days if something were to go wrong is just too much for me. My conscience was nagging me the last year or two because my kids are getting older. The thought of my kids seeing me with guns drawn while I lay on the floor for simply possessing gear was too much for me. My oldest daughter had her friends saying that I must be using steroids because I was "so jacked" and when she would ask me, the only real thing you can do is deny it. The lies and the thought of getting caught just finally got to me.

I don't miss all of the shit that comes with competing but I sure do miss prepping and that sort of thing. It is funny because they are telling me all the time (my kids) to go back to compete but they don't understand what it requires.

My wife says I will be back on stage in a year as she rolls here eyes. lol

Skip

Vander_V said:
Oh no I sent them and they were just how he liked em all sweaty and crunchy haha , Im a little pissed off with his final bid of only 5k next time they wont go for less then 10k especially with the autogragh.

Vander...
I'll bet your boys made your drawers crunchy in the seat for ya huh?

*sniff* sniff* Hey Vander...you stink

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner