over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Up your dose even after 2 yrs cruising?

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
We all seem to agree here that you will likely not grow significantly without upping your dose.(Assuming all other aspects are in tact...food/training/rest)

After two years of not going above 250mg a week...and often even less than that, would you try to start a blast at the same total mg dosage that your previous blasts were? Or MORE? To me, more makes sense if you are a few months removed from your last blast...but after two years I wonder if there is a different kind of restored sensitivity to AAS? So pick up where you left off? Bump it up?

Example:
Blasted on 1.5g and had an offseason lbm of 227
Cruised and took it easy for 2 yrs on AAS and now hold 235-240
Next Blast: 1.5g or would you opt for more? My mind tells me less may even be an option but my pet hamster is not one for wasting time. :D

Last edited:
So you did grow significantly on a lower dose? You don't need to blast higher then before. Escalating dosages are needed in a long progressive cycle. But when you take a step back in dosage for a long enough time you 'll see growth on whatever threshold you had in the past. I would use less even after cruising for this long. If you want to grow you do not need higher and higher dosages. You just need to keep it at a level for a longer time and rotate compounds as well as having your GH and insulin in there.

So pick up where you left off? Bump it up?

Example:
Blasted on 1.5g and had an offseason lbm of 227
Cruised and took it easy for 2 yrs on AAS and now hold 235-240
Next Blast: 1.5g or would you opt for more? My mind tells me less may even be an option but my pet hamster is not one for wasting time. :D

Johnny Smiles mentioned something like this too, a while back. That when he started a blast after a long cruise, it didn't take as much to get back to his former muscular weight as he'd used to get there the first time.

You're already carrying another 8-13lbs more than when you last blasted. So I'd guess you'd put on some really good mass on the way back up to your old dose. I'd start at the same or lower than your last blast and take advantage of the mg's on the way up.

Excellent question. I have no experience cruising for 2 years but if it were me, I'd start back on the old doses and maybe increase if things aren't going as hoped.

Off topic but how much muscle were you able to maintain over those two years?

All of it and then some.

I was wondering that too..that's great news.

I tried this idea a little more then a year ago with bad results. cruised for more then a year no more then 300mg t. then I tried a small cycle 300mg tren on top of the 300 t 3 weeks in had horrible gyno and stopped the tren. switched to 300mg wini and got a terrible hemeroid so stopped that after 2 weeks or so.

haven't done anything other then 300mg t since.

I would suggest you start lower then your old doses and see how you feel. in my head running a g of total gear is really no big thing and I would say pretty normal for me to have run 1.5g previously with a few much bigger blasts thrown in.

I was supprised by how bad I seemed to react to higher doses, previously I never had trouble with them.

im feeling pretty good about how I have done on such little gear and am itching to run something fun but also a little nervous about sides popping up again.

All of it and then some.

So you got huge, cruised on TRT or slightly above two years without any hgh or peps, and kept it all or even improved? That's awesome.

If 250 treated me that well I would blast 750, still 3x what you were doing. And half of were you used to blast. Then work up slowly.

Knight, since you've grown while cruising, I would start back at 1 gram. Let that ride for 3 weeks or so and see what comes of it. Then you can up it to 1.5 for a time and then 2 for a while. I've always enjoyed pyramiding up. I guess the question is, how long are you planning for your "blast"?

So you got huge, cruised on TRT or slightly above two years without any hgh or peps, and kept it all or even improved? That's awesome.

Im 5'8....so I stay rather big....or at least looking big proportionally. I did use some gh....2iu, and usually between 3.3iu and 5iu, going over that for short periods. For example, I did 6iu once just because and 10iu 3-4 days in a row, finishing out....but normally much less...and not throughout-maybe 6mos total in 2yrs.

Knight, since you've grown while cruising, I would start back at 1 gram. Let that ride for 3 weeks or so and see what comes of it. Then you can up it to 1.5 for a time and then 2 for a while. I've always enjoyed pyramiding up. I guess the question is, how long are you planning for your "blast"?

I love this idea...its what I have been strongly contemplating.
18-24wks is possible.
600/600 test/npp at first +3-4wks tbol 50mg (I was originally planning 600/900)
Tren Hex and Primo on the dockett to be switched in.
GH & Slin

This way, I can increase test or the anabolic by starting lower...then switch the anabolic and repeat the process.

I would structure the blast dose based more on duration. If its a short 8-10 week blast then hit the gas hard. If its a long blast then a gram should be fine.

I would structure the blast dose based more on duration. If its a short 8-10 week blast then hit the gas hard. If its a long blast then a gram should be fine.

I was hoping you'd chime in. Good to see you old friend.

I was hoping you'd chime in. Good to see you old friend.
Good to see you are still hammering away.

Based on your above proposal (600/600 test/npp) if you go with the Tren Hex I would add that at week 7 brother. This will keep the gains rolling.

Good to see you are still hammering away.

Based on your above proposal (600/600 test/npp) if you go with the Tren Hex I would add that at week 7 brother. This will keep the gains rolling.

Add it or rotate/switch?

I was thinking 600/600 to start and can ramp it up to 600/900 after 4-6wks and switch it at week 9.

8 weeks NPP
8 weeks Hex
8+ weeks Primo

Is Primo even a good idea throw in this?

Looks solid to me. Keep us posted on how well it works?

Last edited:
Add it or rotate/switch?

I was thinking 600/600 to start and can ramp it up to 600/900 after 4-6wks and switch it at week 9.

8 weeks NPP
8 weeks Hex
8+ weeks Primo

Is Primo even a good idea throw in this?

I wouldn't drop total mgs weekly so either add the Tren or replace the npp with the tren and increase overall mg. I don't think I would consider Primo unless you have a clear goal for it.

I tend to like to see cycles that illicit very favorable gains the entire blast so I usually either up the dose or add strong compounds as the weeks progress. I'm very pro pyramiding cycles as you know.

I see.
I am not opposed to running up and even over 1200mg test eventually. I think the important thing here is there are PLENTY of relatively small jumps/bumps that can be made as the cycle progresses.(And continuously every 4-6 weeks)

GH, Slin, GHRP-6 are also in the picture.

I don't really like EQ at all so not really another anabolic in the picture besides NPP and Tren.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear