over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

using ritalin to diet

Mr_Magoo

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The New Bad Boy - Ritalin
by Gendel

Almost everyone reading this article has used ephedrine and many of you have probably used clenbuterol. Think back, if you will, to the day you took your first Ripped Fuel capsule or spiropont pill. Remember the incredible surge of energy? Remember how the fat melted off you? Don’t you wish you could go back to those happy days and virgin receptors? Well, now you can.

Hello. My Name is Methylphenidate. My friends call me Ritalin and I have been an amphetamine for 20 years.

Say hello to a new friend on the block. Methylphenidate (the chemical name of Ritalin) is a mild central nervous system stimulant. Now, like many drugs, the precise mode of action in humans is not completely understood, but Methylphenidate presumably activates the brain stem arousal system and cortex to produce its stimulant effect.

Methylphenidate is rapidly and extensively absorbed from the tablets following oral administration. However, owing to extensive first-pass metabolism, bioavailability is low (approx. 30%) and large individual differences exist (11 to 52%). This is why some people will try to inject Ritalin in hopes of bypassing the liver. Sorry folks, unless you modify the chemical structure of the drug, it’s still going to the ole liver. The reason certain drugs (like the 17 AA steroids) can escape first-pass metabolism is because their chemical composite keeps them essentially inert until they react with enzymes and chemicals in your blood.

Peak plasma concentrations of 10.8 and 7.8 ng/mL were observed, on average, 2 hours after administration of 0.30 mg/kg in children and adults, respectively. However, peak plasma concentrations showed marked variability between subjects. Both the area under the plasma concentration curve (AUC), and the peak plasma concentrations (C(max)) showed dose-proportionality. This means that a higher dosage will elicit a greater response.

Methylphenidate is eliminated from the plasma with a mean half-life of 2.4 hours in children and 2.1 hours in adults. The apparent mean systemic clearance is 10.2 and 10.5 L/hr/kg in children and adults, respectively for a 0.3 mg/kg dose. For a bodybuilder, this means that the 30 mg per day you are taking are of your system in less then 10 hours. This means that Ritalin has a much shorter half-life then compounds like ephedrine hydrochloride or clenbuterol, therefore you will be returning to a normal feeling much more rapidly.

How to Use Ritalin (The Basics)
Ritalin comes in pills up to 20 mg in strength; this is the highest dosage in a single pill that is available. The maximum daily dosage of Ritalin that is legitimately prescribed is around 60 mg per day.

There are several way to take Ritalin. Obviously, swallowing a pill is the easiest method of delivery and it is what most people will feel comfortable doing. It takes up to one half hour for the effects of Ritalin to become pronounced if you take it orally. Some recreational users of Ritalin have been known to either snort or inject the drug. Since the focus of this article is using Ritalin for performance enhancement, we need not concern ourselves with these methods of delivery.

An important thing to remember about Ritalin is the time it takes for the drug to become active in your body. Peak plasma concentrations of 10.8 and 7.8 ng/mL were observed, on average, 2 hours after administration of 0.30 mg/kg in children and adults, respectively. Presumably this is when the Ritalin was ingested. What does this mean to a bodybuilder? It means that the drug will be at peak operation about two hours after you take it, so you want to time that “highpoint” (do I need to credit EAS and Bill Phillips for that word?) to coincide with the apex of your workout.

Using Ritalin to gain strength
It is generally accepted that there is mind/muscle link. No, it’s not some bullshit Buddhist thing about feeling the muscle working or lifting with your mental powers (use the force, Luke!). There is truth to this theory. You certainly need to develop the ability to recruit muscle fiber. That is one of the reasons someone with less muscle mass (a powerlifter) can lift more then a person with larger muscles (a bodybuilder). Now, before you jump on my case let me elaborate. Let's say we have to people with identical degrees of muscularity but one of them has a higher bench press then the other. It could be from technique, it could be an issue of biomechanics, but it could possibly be due to the fact that lifter is using a higher percentage of their available muscle.

So, what does this have to do with pharmacology? Ritalin has the ability to increase your mental focus. A regimen of Ritalin should permit you to better harness your muscle and produce greater force. This would result in an increase in strength without, at least initially, an accompanying muscle increase. This would be of great use to powerlifters.

A low dosage of Ritalin is used for this strength-gaining endeavor. This is because the dosage of Ritalin only really prolongs its period of action. Therefore take either 5 or 10 milligrams of Ritalin one hour before your workout. When you feel the drug begin to kick in, proceed to the gym. You only want the Ritalin to last for about 2-4 hours so if you feel wired for more then that period of time, cut your dosage. Proceed with a standard powerlifting workout, high weight, low reps with long rest times. You should use Ritalin every time you workout and gradually increase the dose if you feel yourself growing attenuated to your current dosage. Ritalin can be addictive, so be sure to moderate yourself. I would recommend that you take several days a week off the drug and that you wait at least a month between Ritalin cycles.

Using Ritalin to diet
Ritalin can also be extremely effective when used as a dieting aid. Unlike the regimen used to gain strength on Ritalin, dieting with the drug stresses an increased duration of action of the drug in your body. The best method of using Ritalin for dieting is to obtain the 20 mg pills.

Immediately upon waking up, take a 20 mg pill. This should be effective in your system for upwards of 6 hours. About 4 hours later take 10 mg of the pill. This should insure that for most of your waking day you are under the influence of Ritalin. You will immediately notice that the drug has curbed your appetite, but without the tremors and anxiety associated with products like ephedrine and clenbuterol.

Ritalin is a stimulant, but it uses totally different pathways then either ephedrine or clenbuterol. Therefore it is possible to combine the drugs into a synergist cocktail yielding incredible results. Be aware that there is a potential for over-stimulation in this mixing of drugs. Do not combine Ritalin with a beta-agonist product the first time you try either drugs. This combination is intended for people who are experienced with the beta-agonists and also with Ritalin.

If it's your decision to use Ritalin in conjunction with other drugs, you would continue using it as outlined above. Take the 20 mg pill right when you get up and 10 more mg about 4 hours later. However, now we are going to add the rest of drugs (I currently consider myself a demented pharmacist version of Julia Child). For the ultimate fat burning combo you will need to obtain Ritalin, cytomel (T3 thyroid hormone), clenbuterol, ephedrine hydrochloride (get the real stuff from a gas station – forget the herbal versions), glucophage (Metaformin HCL), and yohimbine hydrochloride. If you need to know why we are using these drugs then you shouldn’t be doing this stack, but if you need to be refreshed you should read my article (AVAILABLE HERE). The yohimbine HCL is being used to extend the thermogenic effects of the beta-agonistsl products.

Week 1-2
-20 mg Ritalin upon waking
-60 mcg clenbuterol upon waking
-50 mcg cytomel upon waking
-6 mg yohimbine 30 minutes to one hour after the clenbuterol.
-10 mg Ritalin 6 hours after the first pill
-60 mcg clenbuterol sometime before 2 pm
-50 mcg cytomel with the clenbuterol
-6 mg yohimbine 30 minutes to one hour after the clenbuterol
2 hours before bed take 1600 mg glucophage (Metaformin HCL) to curb nighttime appetite.

Week 3-4
Same as above, but replace clenbuterol with 50 mg of ephedrine HCL.

Week 5-6
This should be taken as time off from the Ritalin and the beta-agonists. You should continue cytomel at 100 mcg per day (in two divided doses). You can use DNP if you would like during this two-week period.

Week 7-9
Stop the use of the cytomel and all other drugs.

Week 10
Oh joy, back on the drug roller coaster.
Conclusion
This is probably one of the most bizarre articles I have written, but I think this is what the Anabolic Extreme readers can sometimes expect from me. I have written about steroids and the standard drugs for several issues and am now going in search of new drugs and ideas to share with you. I feel a moral obligation to add a disclaimer to this issues article. Steroids are not physical addicting although I believe them to be psychologically addicting and certainly habit forming. Anyone who has used them knows the temptation I am referring to. However, Ritalin is most definitely addictive from both a physical and mental standpoint. Be smart if you decide to use amphetamines, they have far reaching ramifications. While I do not believe in steroid rage, I most certainly believe in amphetamine psychosis. I don’t want anyone to misuse this article to his or her detriment. Like many other drugs in your bodybuilding bag of tricks, the use of Ritalin should not be taken lightly. Until next issue, lift hard, dial in the diet, and kick some ass. Grendel out.

This article has a lot of truth to it but I prefer adderall when dieting. I believe the half-life is longer if Im not mistaken and it is dextroamphetamine, which is a bit stronger than ritalin.

~BB~

Question about Ritalin

I have been using Didrex (benzphetamine) diet pills the same way Magoo with great results. Have you tried those?
How do they compare with the ritalin? Thanks, ANGEL

havent tried didrex, i posted this article i found bc the few times i did use ritalin i found great alertness greater then any eca and very little appetite which is a big thing for me

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131