mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using strong orals during workout days only to increase progressive overload.

I don't know why but i even bought Anapolons and this drug to me gave always the best results.... I literally can use it like if it was an injectable....

Makes me hungry, stronger not like a stim, more like nandrolone, and raises my damn low hemoglobin. I love it.

I’ve never taken insulin. But I’ve heard a lot of people say it gives them a better pump during their workouts when taken before they train. Maybe it’s a placebo effect?
Def not placebo. It is a very noticeable pump + vasodilation.

With anadrol, for example, even though I begin to see poundages increase within a few days to a week after starting, I don't get much (if any) increased aggression/CNS stimulation until I've taken it for 2 or 3 weeks every day. And taking it as a hormonal stim pre-workout would never work for me b/c it's so hit or miss. Sometimes orals jack me up and other times an hour later I want to eat a chicken and take a nap. Anavar is very different from Anadrol and Winstrol. It's very easy and steady. Not too many ups and downs which is my biggest beef with orals in general.
I agree that Anavar is definitely more user friendly and predictable than other orals. I also believe it’s safer. My body seems to react to Tren acetate faster than orals. For me, tren makes for a good pre workout. I feel like I get stronger and more aggressive after only a few hours post injection. It doesn’t seem to take as long as orals to reap the strength benefits. The strength comes on fast for me with Tren.

Intended use? The intended use for the majority of oral steroids is breast cancer, muscle wasting, anemia, etc.
Very smart aren't we? Intended use for bodybuilders obviously.

When utilizing orals - I have done so purely pre-workout or pre-testing.

Anavar 50mg
Push Ups 89 to 122
Pull Ups 19 to 23
Sit Ups 73 to 84
Mile 5:54 to 6:34

Tbol 40mg
Push Ups 89 to 112
Pull Ups 19 to 21
Sit Ups 73 to 77
Mile 5:54 to 6:17

Numbers from April of this year. Tested w/out orals on a Friday, anavar administration on Monday two days off T-bol administration on Thursday.

When utilizing orals - I have done so purely pre-workout or pre-testing.

Anavar 50mg
Push Ups 89 to 122
Pull Ups 19 to 23
Sit Ups 73 to 84
Mile 5:54 to 6:34

Tbol 40mg
Push Ups 89 to 112
Pull Ups 19 to 21
Sit Ups 73 to 77
Mile 5:54 to 6:17

Numbers from April of this year. Tested w/out orals on a Friday, anavar administration on Monday two days off T-bol administration on Thursday.
Damn anavar fucked that mile time lol. Was its pumps or heart rate?

Very smart aren't we? Intended use for bodybuilders obviously.
The problem is that such thing literally doesn't exist. Whatever arbitrary cycle designs were floating around when you came up in the game were just that, arbitrary.

Sure, some of that is because they clearly worked and people got results from them, but you don't get to refer to that as "intended use" to frame any other use as violating some important rule.

Cycle design has evolved tremendously over the decades, and there's a reason for that.

The problem is that such thing literally doesn't exist. Whatever arbitrary cycle designs were floating around when you came up in the game were just that, arbitrary.

Sure, some of that is because they clearly worked and people got results from them, but you don't get to refer to that as "intended use" to frame any other use as violating some important rule.

Cycle design has evolved tremendously over the decades, and there's a reason for that.
The only reason people are getting some results from using orals on workout days only is that most people using them as such most likely train 5 to 6 days a week. So say taking Superdol 5 to 6 times a week at any time of the day whether it's pre-workout or not, you're still going to get results. Now if you work out once, twice, or 3 times a week, you're not going to get any decent results. Anabolic steroids work only if used for a prolonged period of the time period.

Now if you're talking about getting a "boost" from them, then that's the dumbest way to use AAS. You can use a stimulant such as Ephedrine and you'll achieve a better "boost" over using any AAS.

Cycle design? There's no such thing as cycle design. Everyone can come up with a "Cycle design". You can literally use any combination of AAS and you will get results. Some of the members here tend to overcomplicate things. Everything nowadays is so scientific and mumbo jumbo. You want a cycle design? Take a bit of test, nandrolone, a DHT and you're set to go.

The only reason people are getting some results from using orals on workout days only is that most people using them as such most likely train 5 to 6 days a week. So say taking Superdol 5 to 6 times a week at any time of the day whether it's pre-workout or not, you're still going to get results. Now if you work out once, twice, or 3 times a week, you're not going to get any decent results. Anabolic steroids work only if used for a prolonged period of the time period.

Good point, but why do you think there's some kind of hard line in the sand where above that line is "good results" and anything under that is a waste of time? There isn't, you're just anchored to some arbitrary point.

Now if you're talking about getting a "boost" from them, then that's the dumbest way to use AAS. You can use a stimulant such as Ephedrine and you'll achieve a better "boost" over using any AAS.

Sorry man, there is a huge difference between different types of "boosts" you can get from different compounds. Deep down I think you know this, but you don't have any real arguments, you're just basically throwing stuff at the wall because you're angry at change.

Cycle design? There's no such thing as cycle design. Everyone can come up with a "Cycle design". You can literally use any combination of AAS and you will get results. Some of the members here tend to overcomplicate things. Everything nowadays is so scientific and mumbo jumbo. You want a cycle design? Take a bit of test, nandrolone, a DHT and you're set to go.

Right, which is why your concept of there being some kind of "intended use" for orals that nobody's allowed to stray from is horseshit.

Good point, but why do you think there's some kind of hard line in the sand where above that line is "good results" and anything under that is a waste of time? There isn't, you're just anchored to some arbitrary point.

Sorry man, there is a huge difference between different types of "boosts" you can get from different compounds. Deep down I think you know this, but you don't have any real arguments, you're just basically throwing stuff at the wall because you're angry at change.

Right, which is why your concept of there being some kind of "intended use" for orals that nobody's allowed to stray from is horseshit.
I'm exactly saying stray. My god I really don't care what you do I'm just stating the obvious.

So enlighten me, what is it are you exactly looking for 8n using 50mg anadrol or 10mg Superdrol before a workout?

What kind of "boost" are you looking for?

You want the biggest boost before a workout? Drive to the gym in heavy traffic.

Bit of both - Soleus pumps up for me on a level akin to compartment syndrome. Heart rate for both is probably 10-15% higher than normal.
Damn anavar fucked that mile time lol. Was its pumps or heart rate?

Wouldn't it make sense to take an oral the night before training?
Depends on half life. Personally I’ll dose Winstrol every 12 hrs but I’ll take my Dbol an hr preworkout. Doing it preworkout only cuts down on bloating for me and still gives me the skin splitting pumps but I only ever take 10-20mg. If I were to take more I’d probably split it but I’ve never felt the need to take more dbol as it only leads to more bloat for me without much other benefits.

Depends on half life. Personally I’ll dose Winstrol every 12 hrs but I’ll take my Dbol an hr preworkout. Doing it preworkout only cuts down on bloating for me and still gives me the skin splitting pumps but I only ever take 10-20mg. If I were to take more I’d probably split it but I’ve never felt the need to take more dbol as it only leads to more bloat for me without much other benefits.
An hour?? Interesting. I'm natural but probably will be starting (in a year or so) with test at a low dose (10mg a day) and using some kind of oral pre workout in phases. I've come across people praise dbol for it's feel good effects but, in theory if I'm training in the am I would think of taking it before I sleep.

When you use dbol pre workout are you using it consistently where it would have a compounding effect? Or spaced out to where you can truly tell it's effectiveness an hour prior to your workout?

An hour?? Interesting. I'm natural but probably will be starting (in a year or so) with test at a low dose (10mg a day) and using some kind of oral pre workout in phases. I've come across people praise dbol for it's feel good effects but, in theory if I'm training in the am I would think of taking it before I sleep.

When you use dbol pre workout are you using it consistently where it would have a compounding effect? Or spaced out to where you can truly tell it's effectiveness an hour prior to your workout?
Dbol has a pretty short half life, 8 hours. I dont believe dosing it once will have any compounding effect (not much anyways), just a higher peak. If taking it all at once, I’d take it pre-workout (as I do). If I were taking it in split doses, then sure before bed would work in addition to preworkout. I’ve done it both ways and to be completely frank, there’s pretty much no difference in regards to growth. It all works. You’ll hear just as many praise it each way. I personally take it preworkout because I still get that amazing skin splitting pump but hold less water throughout the day plus I tend to miss doses when I split it up.

I really don’t think you can go wrong either way, it’s all just personal preference.

Dbol has a pretty short half life, 8 hours. I dont believe dosing it once will have any compounding effect (not much anyways), just a higher peak. If taking it all at once, I’d take it pre-workout (as I do). If I were taking it in split doses, then sure before bed would work in addition to preworkout. I’ve done it both ways and to be completely frank, there’s pretty much no difference in regards to growth. It all works. You’ll hear just as many praise it each way. I personally take it preworkout because I still get that amazing skin splitting pump but hold less water throughout the day plus I tend to miss doses when I split it up.

I really don’t think you can go wrong either way, it’s all just personal preference.
Agreed. Especially if you consume a lot of your calories pre/ Intra / post workout.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131