advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Very frustrated with my body need advice!!!

TNT

Registered
Been on Eli GH little over 8 weeks at 3ius ED and 3 weeks of 100mgs of liquid var ED and Im experiencing gyno. Also, im holding water and not losing fat. Im 5'9 195lbs maybe 12-14% BF, havnt had a test done, but have a 4 pack and the V going but I JUST CANT GET the fat off my love handles, lower abs or hips!!! I have a rather smooth look. I want to be dry for summer.

1.5 ius 5:00am eat at 7:00am....1.5 ius right after workout.
50mg Var morning....50mg Var before workout.

Diet:
Breakfast
8 egg whites
1/4 oatmeal with 1 packet of equal

Midmorning
Protein shake 23 grams Pure pro store bought in can
1 peach

Lunch
Chicken Breast
1 cup mixed veggies
1 large Salad

Pre workout
Protein shake 23 grams Pure pro store bought in can
1 peach

Shake: 50 grams protein with 40 grams carbs

1hour later
chicken salad

Before Bed sometimes a 25 gram protein shake with 1tbsp Flax seed oil in water

Workout 3 days per week
M = Back, bi's and tri's
W = Legs
F = Chest, shoulders
Sat and sunday off

I don't know what Im doing wrong!!! Im holding water and fat.
Im very frustrated and need some advice guys.
I know im holding at least 10-15lbs combination of fat and water.

Last edited:
Can always cycle your carbs and add in a session of HIIT.

Just kill your carbs on days that you don't work out. You don't need them then anyway. Add a little extra carbs PWO on days you do. Otherwise, it also looks like your calories are too low. It would be hard to drop them anymore, probably why your body seems to be holding on to the last bit.

Kick your metabolism up. May need to take a step back to take two steps forward.

GH makes you hold water, so you won't be dry. I would bump up training to 5 days, with high volume. Cardio at 5 times a week. Your DIET doesn't look too bad, but I think you need more protein and healthy fats. Hate to burst you bubble, but summer in here. The last thing to go for me is my love handles and lower back. I have to get down to 10% BF to see good results.

Can always cycle your carbs and add in a session of HIIT.

Just kill your carbs on days that you don't work out. You don't need them then anyway. Add a little extra carbs PWO on days you do. Otherwise, it also looks like your calories are too low. It would be hard to drop them anymore, probably why your body seems to be holding on to the last bit.

Kick your metabolism up. May need to take a step back to take two steps forward.

I was doing bodyweight x 15 - 500. A 60/20/20 and noticed I was getting to big. I was at 198lbs. Dropped to this diet and now at 195. Im right around 1900-2000 cals with about 240-250 pro, 120ish carbs and maybe 30-40 fats.

GH makes you hold water, so you won't be dry. I would bump up training to 5 days, with high volume. Cardio at 5 times a week. Your DIET doesn't look too bad, but I think you need more protein and healthy fats. Hate to burst you bubble, but summer in here. The last thing to go for me is my love handles and lower back. I have to get down to 10% BF to see good results.

High volume, you mean 12-15 reps, right? I try to do cardio 20-30 minutes 2-3 times per week but w work and shit its tough.

Also, why am I getting gyno??? My nipples have hard, sore lumps going on. I have Adex and Aromasin on its way.

There's so many changes you can make to improve your regimen. Don't get frustrated man , maybe hiring a trainer would be smart

Your in a very low caloric deficit. Bring your calories up 500. Get rid of all those protein shakes and eat quality protein. Pure Pro is shitty protein anyway.

You have to be consistent with your diet and daily macros everyday.

Some people have more fat cells than others on certain areas of the body. Your abs and love handles will be the last to go.

I agree pre made can shakes are garbage that has been pasteurized just get powder and mix as you use.

Also drop the equal at breakfast oatmeal as artificial sweeteners can make you hold water and are just plain bad for you.

Instead use cinnamon or stevia. Cinnamon is a glucose disposal agent and will help with the oats you are eating.

Have you ever tried a keto diet?

A week or two of no carbs will help you drop water and tolerate carbs better in the future.

1) your Anavar could be fake!
2) 8 wks on GH is not nearly enough time to start seeing results
3) like someone above said, pure pro can shakes are shit. Eat some meals. I would suggest training 4-5 days week. I have a wife, kid, and work 12-14hrs everyday and still find time to train 4-5 days a week and do cardio on my days off. If you continue to drink the pure pro shakes then drink 2 each time. 23g wouldn't feed my left leg. Those things are over priced. Just buy you some whey isolate or something.

Gh holds water. I also believe your var must be fake, at 100mgs/d it should work very well and you shouldnt have gyno issues with var. Throw some cardio in your rest days.

Diet needs work. No healthy fats? How come? Like some of the others said, get rid of the protein shakes and eat real food. Much better options then man made protein..

I agree with you guys about the Pure pro shakes. Evertime I take one I feel bloated and my stomach puffs up and gasy. Ill eliminate those. Ill start to add some Flaxseed in the mornings.

With the workouts, a few of you guys suggest 4-5 days per week, do you mean 1 body part each day or cycle my current workout routine?

Example:
M-Back, Bi's, Tri's
T - Legs
W - Chest and shoulders
TH-Back, Bi's Tri's
F - Legs
Sat - Cardio
Sun - Off or Cardio
M-Chest, Shoulders
....and so on. You guys get the point.

Current reps/set
3 sets 8-10 reps. Bigger body parts about 3-4 excersises.
3 sets 8-10 reps. Smaller body parts about 3 excersises.
I try to only rest 1min between sets.

The Var, it has always been from a very popular sponsor on here that is no longer with us, but still operating. I agree that at 100mg per day I SHOULD be loosing a good amount of BF. What conserns me is that I am getting gyno from it! Maybe it is something else and not Var. Maybe a light version of D-bol or T-bol. I dont know, but Im deff not thinking its Var. Do any of you guys know who is selling some good quality Var? PM me.

Last edited:
I was doing bodyweight x 15 - 500. A 60/20/20 and noticed I was getting to big. I was at 198lbs. Dropped to this diet and now at 195. Im right around 1900-2000 cals with about 240-250 pro, 120ish carbs and maybe 30-40 fats.

High volume, you mean 12-15 reps, right? I try to do cardio 20-30 minutes 2-3 times per week but w work and shit its tough.

Also, why am I getting gyno??? My nipples have hard, sore lumps going on. I have Adex and Aromasin on its way.

May not be Estradiol related? May be related too elevated Prolactin from the GH?

The Var, it has always been from a very popular sponsor on here that is no longer with us, but still operating. I agree that at 100mg per day I SHOULD be loosing a good amount of BF.

There is no gear that is going to make you lose a good enough of BF. Your diet is everything from getting lean to getting bigger. Anavar, clen, T3 etc are just aids that will compliment your diet when your taking in the correct macros on a consistent basis.

About a week after I started the Var is when I got gyno flare up, I dont think its from the GH.

Ive got to do some little tweeking to my diet and add more cardio in the mix.
With my diet, where should I be with cals / pro / carbs / fat for getting lean? I try 50/30/20 diet and 60/20/20. But not sure what Im doing wrong. I dont want to get any bigger than I am. Im afraid to up my calories, with fear I will get fat or bulky. Most of the time, recently, Ive been feeling tired and not motivated, kinda crapy.

About the training shcedule, anyone have a few detailed advice?

I would eat more food and do more cardio.

Cardio Is the main thing that is going to get you shredded.

Your not eating a lot of carbs that might be why you look soft. Carbs aren't bad. Its finding the right combination of carbs/ fats/ proteins.

I just don't think your eating enough

suggestion

your diet looks ok I would drop the can protein shake for some boiled chicken and egg whites. Also the artificial sweetener makes your body produce insulin the same way real sugar will. I have found in my training a fasted morning run or any cardio burns the most fat. To avoid muscle wasting you can have protein first. I would also add at least one more day of weight training. My base line is 5 days, and when I get real hungry 6 days. Good luck

1 - you're probably not very insulin sensitive. Try limiting carbs or eliminating them except for greens aside from maybe a small serving of carbs in pre workout meal and most of your carbs in your post workout meal. No sugar shakes or any of that. Food.

2 - Take your GH at night before bed. If you're insulin resistant, this will help you use GH while minimizing some of its negative impact on insulin sensitivity. One of the silliest ideas I've seen people do is take GH throughout the day while eating a high carb diet throughout the day.

3 - Your anavar is likely fake. I would suggest finding a real DHT based drug, preferably masteron, to help increase the androgen (specifically DHT) to estrogen ratio in your body. Before any of that though, get a blood test and check your testosterone, estradiol, thyroid and prolactin levels. If out of whack, get them under control.

Some people can get away with less than optimal diet while using gear, but they're using much more GH, and potent drugs like trenbolone. 3iu's is not going to produce any dramatic results in body composition in the short term. I am not encouraging more drug use, I'm just saying that maybe your expectations for 3iu Elitropin and what seems like fake var are a little high.

May not be Estradiol related? May be related too elevated Prolactin from the GH?

wouldnt elevated prolactin only be present in an elevated estrogen environment?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws