advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Very frustrated with my body need advice!!!

This and i bet your "Var" is really Dbol as 9x out of 10 this is the case with UGL even the best UGL's out there. Basically impossible to find REAL var now a days as if it was real you would only need 20mg, not 100mg to only give you gyno and water retention = Dbol imo.

At this point I would have to agree that it is not Var. I got it from the ever so popular G-man, who is no longer with us.

Never done GH myself but your measurements are correct as it really is simple math. If 1cc of bac gives you 1iu per tick mark then obviously 1/2cc of bac water would give you 2iu per tick mark on the slin pin.

As far as discomfort, you're not creating test500 here bro. Pain and discomfort from GH is usually due to bad quality GH, not the amount of IU injected.

Im not getting any discomfort or issues at all. I guess I stated that wrong. Im just wondering if I do a more potent injection Sub Q (10 tic = 2ius), is there any difference as to doing a more diluted injection?

Quick question on GH, Im going on a vacation soon for 4-5 days, should I try to take my GH with me or will I be ok not taking it for that length of time?
Also, it might be a bit difficult to take it with me still trying to figure that out.

Last edited:
Hey tnt how about a update? What has worked and what hasn't? How much cardio are u up to? Diet?

Your in a very low caloric deficit. Bring your calories up 500. Get rid of all those protein shakes and eat quality protein. Pure Pro is shitty protein anyway.

You have to be consistent with your diet and daily macros everyday.

Some people have more fat cells than others on certain areas of the body. Your abs and love handles will be the last to go.

I agree with this. You are eating 3 real meals that a girl would eat. Eat 5 real meals and get your macros correct.

Also, ask yourself if you really need GH here to get lean.

leave the gear behind when you go on vacation. 1 week off isnt going to hurt you as much as the embarrassment of getting busted.

I don't want to step on any coaches toes because you would learn a lot from them and would be money well spent.

but you should ask yourself a lot of y Questions

Y are you eating no fat...

Y are you eating so many peaches...

Y are you drinking so many protein shakes...

Y are you eating carbs prodiminantely before training...

Y are you using gh in the am and post workout...

Y are you using anavar...

Y are is your protein intake 60% of your calories...

The biggest trick to eliminating bf (stubborn bf) is to trick your body... Your body is a survival mechanism and as soon as it gets use to something it creates a homeostatis. You need to trick your body in to allowing you to use your reserved energy (fat stores). There are millions of ways to do this .

The changes I would make to your diet is up the fat intake , use carbs for its purpose, eat whole foods, introduce am fasted cardio .

So far Im seeig results. I eliminated the protein shakes and now have chicken breasts instead with either fruit or nuts or some veggies. I only have a protein and carb shake right after workout then food. I feel better without the shakes and no bloated feelings. I started taking the GH (only 4uis) right before bed/2 hours after last meal like Adonis89 said and that works alot better for me. I dont get the tired feeling during the day and feel better. I wake up every morning dry and very lean feeling, love it. I increased my carbs to about 150ish per day, protein about 250-270 per day. I feel alot better at this diet and notice Im leaner and feel good.

Weight training, still at the 3 days per week but added 30mins cardio 2-3times per week on non-weight days. Going to change weight training to 5 days per week and mix it up a bit.

Still doing fine adjustments but so far so good. I am really trying to be more intune with what my body is telling me interms of everything as a whole. But, still sticking to a scheduled diet and training.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws