over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[VIDEO] Kai Greene on Good Day New York show

I liked the interview but the juicing part was just such a stupid question....

Kai's a good guy, but please get your hair back. The tong po look is just not working. :)

Kai Greene, you sir are the most humble and certainly one of the hardest working bodybuilders out there. Give em' hell at the Olympia!

I like the guy. He is genuine, dedicated, artistic and unique. I could give a shit about what he did in the past to survive. How many people out there have cheated on girlfriends and spouses? Isn't that worse then what he did? Just saying. Good luck to the guy. He has worked hard enough for it.

Reporter: "No juicing going on right ?"
Kai: "Only with oranges"

I was thinking grapefruit!

He is really well spoken and seems like a good ambassador for the sport. In that interview he really broke the public's stereotype of the dumb muscle head and I would say at times he made the interviewers look silly. Great stuff.

I was thinking grapefruit!

He is really well spoken and seems like a good ambassador for the sport. In that interview he really broke the public's stereotype of the dumb muscle head and I would say at times he made the interviewers look silly. Great stuff.

Except that he takes five minutes to complete a sentence.

Except that he takes five minutes to complete a sentence.

Yeah, that was in the back of my mind. I know what you mean. It does come off a bit like he is working at trying to sound smart. The guy in bodybuilding I admire the most for speaking ability is Arnold.

Yeah, that was in the back of my mind. I know what you mean. It does come off a bit like he is working at trying to sound smart. The guy in bodybuilding I admire the most for speaking ability is Arnold.

I was just going to comment the exact same thing.

However, he is probably my favorite bber, and I wish him the best at The Olympia.

He came across very well and is a great ambassador for this sport. He has made mistakes in the past that aren't the best for mainstream tv but most have done worst (cheating on wifes etc). I agree that he may sometimes try too hard to sound smart but so what he obviously is. Mainstream tv people don't understand bb so they are always gonna come out with silly questions but he handled himself great. I hope he wins the O this year :)

"No juicing".....what a fucking prick....he knows dam well he uses steroids...just trying to make an ass out of him on live TV....After he was off of cam If I was kai I would have told
that dude to fuck off!!!!

If you had endorsements out the wazoo, and a steady paycheck coming in. Would YOU really open your mouth and say on national TV you were doing roids??? Come on man! Every sponsor would be running for the hills from you and Kai.......

If you had endorsements out the wazoo, and a steady paycheck coming in. Would YOU really open your mouth and say on national TV you were doing roids??? Come on man! Every sponsor would be running for the hills from you and Kai.......

You read that wrong he was calling the interviewer a prick. Those sort of questions are to be expected cos anyone who doesn't know about this industry looks at a bb and thinks steroids (sad but true).

I think JRBD meant the reporter was the prick for asking because it's obvious,not that Kai was a prick for not admitting. Good luck Kai!

"No juicing".....what a fucking prick....he knows dam well he uses steroids...just trying to make an ass out of him on live TV....After he was off of cam If I was kai I would have told
that dude to fuck off!!!!

No he didn't. Most people think that is attainable naturally if they say so. People are clueless

No he didn't. Most people think that is attainable naturally if they say so. People are clueless

X2. A lot of people think that pro bodybuilders are natural. They think there is no way they are on gear because it is illegal. I remember when I was 19 thinking if I took N.O. xplode I could look like Ronnie Coleman! Of course I know better now.

I'm sure Arnold's description of the pump and cumming would've showed better on national tv.. I agree..

You read that wrong he was calling the interviewer a prick. Those sort of questions are to be expected cos anyone who doesn't know about this industry looks at a bb and thinks steroids (sad but true).

Elvia, thanks for clearing that up. And my apologies to the person I thought wrong of. :eek:

I'm sure Arnold's description of the pump and cumming would've showed better on national tv.. I agree..

Actually - it WAS on national TV.... Its just that Arnold has such charm and charisma that it didnt seem lewd or racy when he said it... Not many could say that and get away with it like the Oak....

It never fails.....
The dreaded, "Does all that muscle hurt??"
Why does every non weightlifter, every average Joe/Jane assume muscle hurt? Lol.

X2. A lot of people think that pro bodybuilders are natural. They think there is no way they are on gear because it is illegal. I remember when I was 19 thinking if I took N.O. xplode I could look like Ronnie Coleman! Of course I know better now.

I was the exact same way. It took me five years to realize how naive I was

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311