over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your forever TRT look like?

crams60

Registered
What’s your TRT and supplement stack putting it all together? Look,health,performance,longevity

Mine daily
10mg prop
5000 Vitamin d
10mg Rouvastatin
500mg metformin(sometimes)

Seems simple because it is.

You say your forever so how long have you been with this protocol and what advantages over others you have tried?

You say your forever so how long have you been with this protocol and what advantages over others you have tried?
No water, perfect bloods, hair good, performance obviously could be better but not many options for additions. Maybe 1-2 IU of GH

It's tough to predict forever!

Forever, that's a mighty long time. But, I'm here to tell you... what I've been doing in the past couple years and for the foreseeable future ;-).

200mg test e or c (puts me at 1100 serum peak so top of range). This is strict trt dose for me.

I generally add 100-200mg of deca weekly (so trt+ or cruise if one needed a word). This helps my joints (I'm late 40s) and enables me to hold more muscle as 200mg of test doesn't cut it. I've run 200/200 test/deca for 2+ years at a time prescribed by US doctor years ago with bloods etc and zero impact on lipids, liver or anything. I have run 750 test and 600 deca for 16-20 weeks with zero impacts as well.

DHTs like masteron and primo (so even the mild ones) do hit my lipids so for true long term semi-permanent use that's not acceptable for me (lots of other trt type guys adding 200mg of primo and seeing lipid hits too these days). Tried this a ton of times now, isolating various compounds (same large hplc'd batches so absolutely constant and controlled) so it's 100% conclusive for me.

I will typically run aromasin to keep E2 in 20-30 range when thinking long term. Basically 12.5mg twice a week does it for me. For all the AI fear, various doses of aromasin have never once moved my lipids even a point nor impacted any other blood work.

I oddly have never run equipoise so maybe as a non dht alternative to deca in a cruise or trt+ regime this could work. I'll experiment at some point, get labs etc. Sitting on some now so really just timing.

I'd rather face forever with an adaptable toolkit than a protocol.

That said, I think long term, low dose use of the following compound probably offers great enhancement with little risk:
- test at circa trt doses
- npp at enough to help joints
- GH at 1 to 4 iu per day
- proviron

Periodically, you could cycle dbol, winny, or anavar at low doses.

You'd be able to train hard, recover, and if diet was on point, you'd look & feel amazing everyday.

Forgot to add above hgh 2-4ius. I just started running it late last year. Got to 2ius easy but got rejected by lethargy twice moving to 4ius. Sitting at 3.5ius now and doing fine. Will up to 4ius maybe in the fall. I don't have a long enough track record of experimentation to name my long-term cruise dose. Still playing but in the arsenal and don't intend to drop it (though 2ius is underwhelming and 3.5ius seems to have a decent impact - waiting on igf bloods at this level).

No water, perfect bloods, hair good, performance obviously could be better but not many options for additions. Maybe 1-2 IU of GH
and how many years have you been following that protocol?
I have been on 100mg/week for going on 20 years. Was 1 shot a week for most of that time. Daily micro dosing for the last few years. Along with 250 i.u. 2x a week of HCG. Been doing 1.5-2 i.u's a day of hgh for going on 10 years with small breaks on occasion. Now when i go off TRT the dose will be higher of course.

150mgs of Test Cyp a week (split in two) and as much GH as my body will handle

Is that what you are running now?
Yes sir. I can’t blast hormone anymore so for me it’s true TRT for life and 10-20iu of GH a day with 1000mgs of Metformin. In the fall I plan to sub out the Metformin for Slin for a few weeks at a time to put a little more size on my legs. But I’m very content otherwise.

This made me laugh.

You can’t take Deca and say your on TRT. That’s a cycle. Your taking a low dose cycle of testosterone and deca.

Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Supplementing an outside source to replace the lack of your own production.

I wouldn’t even take steroids on a trt dose. You should use the TRT to bring you within a normal functional range. Anything else is cycling/steroids use.

I have been on 100mg/week for going on 20 years. Was 1 shot a week for most of that time. Daily micro dosing for the last few years. Along with 250 i.u. 2x a week of HCG. Been doing 1.5-2 i.u's a day of hgh for going on 10 years with small breaks on occasion. Now when i go off TRT the dose will be higher of course.
What benefits do you see/feel with adding the HCG?.
I’ve been thinking about it myself Judy wasn’t sure it’s worth the efforts

B
This made me laugh.

You can’t take Deca and say your on TRT. That’s a cycle. Your taking a low dose cycle of testosterone and deca.

Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Supplementing an outside source to replace the lack of your own production.

I wouldn’t even take steroids on a trt dose. You should use the TRT to bring you within a normal functional range. Anything else is cycling/steroids use.

Bruh I been preaching this for forever. The phrase has the fucking word “replacement” in it. A retard friend of mine recently said to me “I’m on a low dose of TRT at 300mgs a week.” I don’t even talk to him anymore. Fucking clown. I ran an amp of Sus 250 a week in high school and that was a cycle.

Apologies for offending anyone but this always annoys me.

Yes sir. I can’t blast hormone anymore so for me it’s true TRT for life and 10-20iu of GH a day with 1000mgs of Metformin. In the fall I plan to sub out the Metformin for Slin for a few weeks at a time to put a little more size on my legs. But I’m very content otherwise.
Do you feel water retention from metformin, I get watery on it

I have been on this for about 3 years

B

Bruh I been preaching this for forever. The phrase has the fucking word “replacement” in it. A retard friend of mine recently said to me “I’m on a low dose of TRT at 300mgs a week.” I don’t even talk to him anymore. Fucking clown. I ran an amp of Sus 250 a week in high school and that was a cycle.

Apologies for offending anyone but this always annoys me.
This right here^^ The people in my gym that like to say shit like this crack me up. I'm like nah bro you're on a cycle. If they ever got bloods done they would see that. lol always gives me a chuckle

This right here^^ The people in my gym that like to say shit like this crack me up. I'm like nah bro you're on a cycle. If they ever got bloods done they would see that. lol always gives me a chuckle
100%

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity