over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your forever TRT look like?

Good chance your Primo was actually Tren

Impossible unless hplc testing at multiple phases including end user with finished product was wrong. Plus primo raws and finished looks and feels absolutely nothing like tren (stupid easy to discern to the naked eye between those two especially - color of raws and shape, color of finished in solution). Could not be more different. I also had a single batch of roughly 40 grams (eighteen over filled 10ml bottles at 200mg/ml) which allowed for running multiple times and isolating impacts on bloods. Yeah, I'm type A, thorough as fuck, run bloods and get testing.

Primo hits E2 substantially as well for what it's worth. No other markers hit though. I've run tren more times than I can count and tren hits a ton of areas (including a mild but noticeable hit to liver markers on me). Like I said, zero potential my primo was tren... Zero.

I'd also point to the numerous people trying 200mg of primo weekly alongside their trt. Typically older guys who will pay for bloods and care about their health. More posts than I can count stating hits to lipids from primo but no other markers besides E2 effected. All very consistent.

That said everyone is different so try for yourself and see.

Good chance your Primo was actually Tren
I'm also going to say that not only have I never heard a single case of primo being faked with tren (since I started using in very early 1990s) but I don't believe I've ever seen or heard of Tren being used to fake any compound. Lots of reasons for this (many ludicrous as tren is stupid unique feel/effect/look/strength/sides). Honestly, and don't take this too harshly as this board in particular has a lot of very experienced and knowledgeable members, I'd recommend reading and listening more as opposed to posting baseless assertions like that and assuming others are wrong about anything. Hopefully my info above is useful to others.

I'm also going to say that not only have I never heard a single case of primo being faked with tren (since I started using in very early 1990s) but I don't believe I've ever seen or heard of Tren being used to fake any compound. Lots of reasons for this (many ludicrous as tren is stupid unique feel/effect/look/strength/sides). Honestly, and don't take this too harshly as this board in particular has a lot of very experienced and knowledgeable members, I'd recommend reading and listening more as opposed to posting baseless assertions like that and assuming others are wrong about anything. Hopefully my info above is useful to others.
My bad dude. I thought you were saying Primo didn’t affect your lipids. I wrote that at 2am Maldives time on 3 Xany bars.

My bad dude. I thought you were saying Primo didn’t affect your lipids. I wrote that at 2am Maldives time on 3 Xany bars.
No worries bro. Buddy and I were texting a friend in HI this morning (east coast time for us) and I realized what time it was there.

Primo WAS widely accepted as near totally side free forever. While it is still very benign on a relative basis the E2 impact and hit to lipids is something that is only recently come to light - this to me says how few people were getting basic bloods run the past 40 years as lipids are fairly common to run.

Don't get me wrong, I will definitely still use primo and I'm sitting on another 80ml of 200mg/ml BUT as a longer run near zero impact candidate the lipid hit is disqualifier for me. So far only test and deca meet the zero impact on bloods issue (still need to watch RBC and hematocrit but that's standard for me). I think we acknowledge none of this is super healthy but trying to minimize damage or at least know full well what I'm doing.

No worries bro. Buddy and I were texting a friend in HI this morning (east coast time for us) and I realized what time it was there.

Primo WAS widely accepted as near totally side free forever. While it is still very benign on a relative basis the E2 impact and hit to lipids is something that is only recently come to light - this to me says how few people were getting basic bloods run the past 40 years as lipids are fairly common to run.

Don't get me wrong, I will definitely still use primo and I'm sitting on another 80ml of 200mg/ml BUT as a longer run near zero impact candidate the lipid hit is disqualifier for me. So far only test and deca meet the zero impact on bloods issue (still need to watch RBC and hematocrit but that's standard for me). I think we acknowledge none of this is super healthy but trying to minimize damage or at least know full well what I'm doing.
I wish dude. I’m 36 and already on Lipitor. Another reason only TRT and GH for me.

B

Bruh I been preaching this for forever. The phrase has the fucking word “replacement” in it. A retard friend of mine recently said to me “I’m on a low dose of TRT at 300mgs a week.” I don’t even talk to him anymore. Fucking clown. I ran an amp of Sus 250 a week in high school and that was a cycle.

Apologies for offending anyone but this always annoys me.
You know what I was just thinking. You stated an amp a week was a cycle back in the day. I remember that. I remember those days.

When talk of Trt/hrt comes up whatever the fuck RT people taking low doses of shit are like I feel great I look good.

Somewhere along the lines shit got crazy and the foundation blocks of this shit changed.

Imagine if the younger generation started off at low doses and gradually worked up like back in the day.
People would feel better, look good, and not fuck themselves up. They would make good gradual progress with cycles that the old timers use to take.

I do 100mg per week split into two doses. I've done 15mg per day and did like it but I guess I am just lazy and don't like having to pin every day even if it takes less than one minute. I also take 1g/day Metformin as prior to shutting down on competing I was really struggling with blood sugar issues. I honestly feel great with this protocol. I am 45, 5'11" and 210lbs, and I am very happy with what I am able to sustain at this point in my life.
Do you ever add in GH anymore or not really?

0.5ml TC or TE IM inj once per week
2iu rhGH Mon-Fri

All the way baby! 😁

20220708_114534.jpg

3 bars and you are awake and typing? o_O

80mg of test 50mg of primo as of now, feel great!

Im thinking that 200 test and 200 primo per week would be nice

Might be a excessive. Obviously not TRT - BUT would be mine atm...subject to change

3 bars and you are awake and typing? o_O
Well apparently I wasn’t awake enough to read his post properly. But yeah dude, the 9 hour time change and travel time really fucked me up.

Yup. Tons of blood tests over many years and these compounds have never moved anything at any dose I've run or any length of time. That cycle was about 2.5 years ago bloods probably at week 10-14. That's big for me though. I've run up to a gram of test when I was younger but this was mid 40s. For my goals these days that was overkill.

What really wowed me was that 600mg of primobolan hit my lipids nearly as much as 10-15 weeks of 525mg tren and 350mg winstrol (test in there too but per above never does anything to my lipids at my doses). Made me reevaluate thinking on primo use and value at least to me.

Not that I dont believe you, but I've never seen 1350mg per week of AAS not effecting lipids negatively.

I had my recent bloods back 2 weeks ago.

Baseline at 12.5mg per day TE ink SQ:

Cholesterol: 171
Trig: 112.5
HDL: 33
LDL: 116
Non HDL Chol: 139

After 10 weeks of Nandrolone and Primo both at 300mg per week (600mg total) and dieting:

Cholesterol: 196
HDL: 27
LDL: 150
Non HDL Chol: 169

Not a massive impact and was pleasantly surprised. Most dramatic effect on LDL which isn't good IMO.

Back to TRT now and going to increase cardio intensity as I reckon I can improve these bloods.

Not that I dont believe you, but I've never seen 1350mg per week of AAS not effecting lipids negatively.

After 10 weeks of Nandrolone and Primo both at 300mg per week (600mg total) and dieting:

Not a massive impact and was pleasantly surprised. Most dramatic effect on LDL which isn't good IMO.

Back to TRT now and going to increase cardio intensity as I reckon I can improve these bloods.
Primo fucked lipids like I said. Most drugs do but not test for me or deca up to pretty decent dosages. I'd eliminate the primo and see where you come out.

Deca and Test I've never been touched by. I've run 200/200 for years at a time - nothing. I've run 750/600 for 16 to 20 weeks - nothing. Plenty of that combo in between but at lower doses and nothing as well. All other compounds I've run hit liver and or lipids. This is consistent over a decade plus of testing and multiple batches and sources including years of US pharmacy direct.

Last year I was on 600mg of primo, 500 test etc but masteron was in there for libido/feels as primo makes me a bit bleh. Markers were great but I took a bit of hit on lipids which I attributed to mast. This year I left out the mast as I wanted to ensure that's what it was (I made a detailed post somewhere on the forum on this). Did around 10 weeks and got bloods with zero mast... yup primo hits my lipids and not slightly at 600mg a week either.

And for what it's worth all the test/deca/primo/mast over these recent years was from the exact same tested batches. I've finished that batch of primo and on my last bottle of that masteron. Was planning to invest in a big primo batch again but with the lipid hit that kills my intended use. I swapped to test/tren/mast about 6 weeks ago and recently added some winstrol (obviously this is a blast) figure if I am taking a lipid hit tren doesn't move liver or other stuff too bad on me so fuck it.

Given equipoise isn't dht/DHB/oral/or tren analogue maybe I can run that without a lipid or hit to other bloods. In decades I've never run it and could use a mild, dry compound that doesn't hit bloods so I'll try that and get bloods at some point.

Best I can do for data, testing and contribution. Your mileage may vary but this what I've found and for me. Was more than a bit surprised on the primo data/impact but can't be argued with and I've isolated it purely to that compound. Not what I wanted to find obviously as a near zero impact dry compound would be great. That said I tolerate most all drugs more than well enough at doses that exceed my needs so can't complain and I'm lucky for that as I've seen others bloods too.

Also like I said, I'm not unique. Tons of guys are reporting lipid hits from primo on top of TRT. Typically these are older guys on trt, looking for a boost but give a shit about their health and dont mind paying for bloods to see the impact. Tons of reports on this in the past few years here, on reddit, and other forums. The old bro science is just off here - it hits lipids and guys seeing it even at 200mg per week. This is become standard now just like Var hitting lipids was new at one point.

I'll still use primo, var etc... But not the zero impact panacea they once were considered. Your lipid hit on those bloods is certainly primo... deca may hit you too but we KNOW primo does. It's like tossing in 50mg of drol and wo dering why alt/ast are elevated... It's the drol (might be other shit too but that is a direct link ).

Primo fucked lipids like I said. Most drugs do but not test for me or deca up to pretty decent dosages. I'd eliminate the primo and see where you come out.

Deca and Test I've never been touched by. I've run 200/200 for years at a time - nothing. I've run 750/600 for 16 to 20 weeks - nothing. Plenty of that combo in between but at lower doses and nothing as well. All other compounds I've run hit liver and or lipids. This is consistent over a decade plus of testing and multiple batches and sources including years of US pharmacy direct.

Last year I was on 600mg of primo, 500 test etc but masteron was in there for libido/feels as primo makes me a bit bleh. Markers were great but I took a bit of hit on lipids which I attributed to mast. This year I left out the mast as I wanted to ensure that's what it was (I made a detailed post somewhere on the forum on this). Did around 10 weeks and got bloods with zero mast... yup primo hits my lipids and not slightly at 600mg a week either.

And for what it's worth all the test/deca/primo/mast over these recent years was from the exact same tested batches. I've finished that batch of primo and on my last bottle of that masteron. Was planning to invest in a big primo batch again but with the lipid hit that kills my intended use. I swapped to test/tren/mast about 6 weeks ago and recently added some winstrol (obviously this is a blast) figure if I am taking a lipid hit tren doesn't move liver or other stuff too bad on me so fuck it.

Given equipoise isn't dht/DHB/oral/or tren analogue maybe I can run that without a lipid or hit to other bloods. In decades I've never run it and could use a mild, dry compound that doesn't hit bloods so I'll try that and get bloods at some point.

Best I can do for data, testing and contribution. Your mileage may vary but this what I've found and for me. Was more than a bit surprised on the primo data/impact but can't be argued with and I've isolated it purely to that compound. Not what I wanted to find obviously as a near zero impact dry compound would be great. That said I tolerate most all drugs more than well enough at doses that exceed my needs so can't complain and I'm lucky for that as I've seen others bloods too.
I would like to use Deca but unfortunately it increases my RBC / hematocrit and hemoglobin the most. Primo not so much and I maintain the hematocrit better.. Damn, I love Deca.

I would like to use Deca but unfortunately it increases my RBC / hematocrit and hemoglobin the most. Primo not so much and I maintain the hematocrit better.. Damn, I love Deca.
Hits mine too. Honestly it's one of the worst for this. Tren is worse but even anadrol, which was prescribed for anemia, doesn't raise as much as deca and tren.

Now that I'm on a cpap I'm a lot more resilient but I keep an eye on this. I've had a script for therapeutic phlebotomy before I got my sleep apnea under control. When on 500 test/600 primo etc... I was right at the top of range (even on strict trt I sit at 48-49 and that last blood had me at 51 with rounding on primo). I'm running tren now on a blast so I expect I'll have to knock my crit down via phlebotomy. Results will be in next week so I'll know more and figure a plan as necessary.

Also like I said, I'm not unique. Tons of guys are reporting lipid hits from primo on top of TRT. Typically these are older guys on trt, looking for a boost but give a shit about their health and dont mind paying for bloods to see the impact. Tons of reports on this in the past few years here, on reddit, and other forums. The old bro science is just off here - it hits lipids and guys seeing it even at 200mg per week. This is become standard now just like Var hitting lipids was new at one point.

I'll still use primo, var etc... But not the zero impact panacea they once were considered. Your lipid hit on those bloods is certainly primo... deca may hit you too but we KNOW primo does. It's like tossing in 50mg of drol and wo dering why alt/ast are elevated... It's the drol (might be other shit too but that is a direct link ).

My lipids were worse on Test Prop 300mg wk, 300mg Primo actually. Nandrolone seems to have a lesser impact on lipids than exogenous Test dose for me.

The next time I increase doses I plan 300mg week Test P and Proviron 50mg/ED and see what happens. TRT again, then Test P and Nandrolone both at 300mg per week, see what that tells me.

I know what Primo does to my lipids.

Do you ever add in GH anymore or not really?
I stopped GH a little over 3 years ago. I had always been fine testing my blood sugar regularly but after my last show I thought my rebound was going great I was taking 200mg per week test and 8iu GH, probably pushing 600-800g carbs a day which I had done in the past. I would add 15iu Slin Preworkout but I obviously needed more. I was regularly testing at 120 fasted. This was enough of a scare for me to pull the plug on pushing anything anymore. I had always done blood work multiple times per year and the only issue I ever had was blood pressure which I accounted for with medication. I honestly feel really good and healthy just on 100mg Test. I don't need any AI and while I won't ever have the same wow factor I still can maintain a pretty respectable physique. I've honestly thought about adding a low dose and I wouldn't rule it out because as soon as I came off GH some minor aches and overuse injuries started to bother me much more. I always heard and I can confirm you really can't tell what the GH is doing until you stop using it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131