advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you guys passionate about besides bodybuilding?

Not too much these days.

NFL Football for sure

Would love to put travel on here but just can't afford to go to places I'd like to see.

Well, Family of course, family comes first for me, my son changed my entire outlook on life and reason for being... But I mean hobbies, I don't put family in the same category as hobbies, maybe I worded it wrong... Here is the last watch I did up... I started with the 1803, black linen diamond dial... I switched the band, because the one it had, had lots of stretch and the repairs would cost about as much as a new one... So the store who sold it to me, gave me that diamond band (Called the karrot band in return for the old band plus another $3000) Then I thought the diamond bezel looked too small since the diamonds were smaller than the ones on the band... So I replaced that bezel with a 4 ct. baguette bezel, then I put black leather Daytona band on it, with the gold deployement from my 18k submariner that I switched the band on the leather as well...

I got those end pieces to cover the gaps between the lugs on ebay for about $800, they're not made by Rolex, but are 18k gold... Then earlier this month, I thought of a different look to the dial, so a facebook friend of mine made this custom made mother of pearl dial with 10 baguette diamonds for me... This guy is outstanding, he made it in one day, I was literally talking to him at noon the day before, he asked me a few questions, had me pick the materials and it was done by around 6pm that day at my door the very next day when I got home from work!! I have the original bezel and dial (You should always keep all of the original parts when you modify your watch, so that you can put them back later, or it will lose lots of value... But check out the different stages, it went from a $7500 looking watch to a $40,000 2017 model... :cool:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 93
  • 13220654_10201933622820247_249371543195336653_o.jpg
    13220654_10201933622820247_249371543195336653_o.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 1803withoriginalbezel.jpg
    1803withoriginalbezel.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1555.jpg
    IMG_1555.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 89
Here is a Rolex 1603 Datejust, did this one about three years ago, still one of my favorite watches...

I got this watch pretty cheap for around $1800, the first picture is the watch with all of it's original parts... Then I switched the dial and bezel to a 1 1/2ct diamond bezel and a new diail with diamond markers and a white gold president band I got at a good price... Then I switched the dial to a blue one with 8 & 2 diamond markers... Then I decided to go with a 3ct diamond bezel from a friend of mine in NYC, those are very high quality diamonds and I had the idea of using a Daytona type blue leather band to made the dial... The watched looked awesome at that point, everyone offered to buy it from me...

Later I ran into an authentic blue leather Daytona band, I was able to get that for around $200, (They normally go for $500) I also found an original white gold Daytona deployment, those go for at least $900, I got it for $300 on ebay, had it tested, it is in fact 18k solid white gold... I also got the end pieces on ebay... Last summer I was lucky enough to get a platinum carrot band at a steal of a price, so I jumped on it... Now I switch the bands on that watch between the platinum and blue leather Daytona band... Although that platinum band is HEAVY!! That watch weighs 198grams with that band on it...

Still I have the original parts just in case and I did this over the course of about 5 years on this particular watch, I've had plenty of rights at the Rolex and watchseeker forums, because those jags call my watches 'Frankenstein watches' But screw them, it's something I like to do, this is my hobby and I think it's cool to have watches that are one of a kind...

Now since about three years ago, which is about two years after I posted the blue band and blue face; suddenly that color combination is in...

Attachments

• 1398763_3586074548580_653535742_o.jpg
    1398763_3586074548580_653535742_o.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 1375812_3630098489151_1653478144_n.jpg
    1375812_3630098489151_1653478144_n.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 1399577_3744523869714_1126435494_o.jpg
    1399577_3744523869714_1126435494_o.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 13724048_10202189850865788_4380270787641466029_o.jpg
    13724048_10202189850865788_4380270787641466029_o.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 72
  • 13731904_10202189413534855_6999550512001822781_o.jpg
    13731904_10202189413534855_6999550512001822781_o.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 81
This is my current project

I got this watch about two weeks ago, it's a Rolex Date 1505, it's gold plated, one of the only watches Rolex ever made gold plated, it was meant as more affordable version of the watch... It is rare and sought after for it's collection value... I switched the oyster band with a real gold oyster band, then I added a 1 ct diamond bezel, then I switched the oyster band for a gold president band... Not exactly sure why I don't just get new watches with what I spend on parts; I certainly won't get the money back by selling the modified versions, but it's more like customizing cars; when you do it, you know that you'll never get back the money nor time you put into doing it; but at the same time it's cool to see the changes and it's something that keeps me busy, I mean besides the work I keep falling behind on...

The final version of this watch reminds me of the first Rolex I had, the one my client gave to me; that was an 18k gold datejust president with a factory diamond bezel... I sold that watch and have regretted it since... During the time that the watch was given to me, the housing market was doing very well, this was around 2004, then at around 2007, it started going to hell, I had a lot less work and to make matters worse; substance abuse problems, I drank a lot every day and had some other, more costly and dangerous bad habits...

So I sold the watch for $8500 to a local dealer who gave me part cash the rest in merchandize, that's right around when I hit rock bottom... Just before my son was born, I promised that I would never let myself get to that point again and that I would be back on top again... So the watches in a way symbolize me kicking those bad habits, not having to sell my stuff to feed my addictions...

I got myself the first watch I posted the yellow gold day-date when I decided to get my drinking under control last year and I have pretty much kept my promise, sure I slipped here and there, but for the most part I've been sober and it's been since February now and I don't miss it one bit...

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1002.jpg
    IMG_1002.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_11012.jpg
    IMG_11012.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 68
Sports, women, making people laugh, and traveling

Finance
My dog
Family
Red Sox

As far as hobbies go I'm not as passionate about anything as I am about lifting weights. My favorite thing to do is lift weights.

Motocross :)

Was my passion before BB... too many injuries and crashes though... not to mention the top guys were riding at age 5

Diesel trucks. Own four of them. From stock to highly modified. Nothing more thrilling than a twin turbo 800 hp truck imo.

Other than that, family. Love spending time with my little girl and wife. Wife is also an avid lifter so that helps a lot.

Anything outdoors. Camping, four wheelng, atvs, dirt bikes,shooting pistols/ long rifles.

Last edited:
Cars and car audio. Both are expensive so I focus on one at a time usually. Working on a prelude right now that will be between 650-700whp in a 2500 lbs car lol

I love to read (mainly fantasy novels and fiction), play video games, enjoy the outdoors with my lady, cook, watch sports, movies and shows, and music.

i wish i was as passionate about my JOB as i was my HOBBY -- i'd be rich.

Family
GOD
Reading
Finance
Politics(less lately)
Firearms
MMA
Trying to help people that want to be helped in someway or another.

Last edited:
Travel, My family goes on 3-4 trips every year. Nothing beats exploring the world but can only be gone for 3-4 days at a time due to work.

Going to Mexico soon then Vegas and possibly Hawaii this year.

Already went to San Francisco and Washington DC this year

Also Building computers, computer video games, anything pc related

Nitro Powered RC cars and Rc Helicopters

Last edited:
Photography.......mostly wildlife but also landscape and architecture. Damn expensive hobby but I will easily blow off a leg day to do 4 hours on a nature trail !!
I remember your shots from the past, they were always gorgeous.
Have you seen martyrs, I saw the devil, p?
I saw the devil is an awesome flick, although I really wouldn't call it horror per-se...but if you dig that style, there are a LOT of other good Korean movies that are in a similar vein that are worth checking out.

For me:

Traveling
Music
Paintball (no joke, love getting broken/old markers and fixing them up...love playing too)
General health research/implementation (on myself)

Have you seen martyrs, I saw the devil, p?

Passion here is definitely biochemistry, love learning, researching, and understanding metabolic pathways.
Also birds ! I have three parrots, a macaw a gray and a hawk head..each has a unique personality and a place in my heart.
A girl I was seeing a long time ago had an African Grey and that was one intelligent bird. It was really good at opening things up like it's cage door from the inside lol he would get out all the time. One instance while she was working I stopped by to check on him and he somehow got out of his cage and was sitting on the end table next to the remote in the living room watching TV... My mind was blown.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Reading - (very much want to write a book one day)
Woodworking
Restoration of old furniture

I am really interested in learning as much as possible about as many various things as possible.

Horror movies/books, if I can find good horror movies these days.

Just reading a ton about health, bodybuilding and performance in general. I can listen to a podcast with Scott Stevenson, or JM, or Shelby, or Dr Eric Serrano for hours without getting bored. Always something new to pick up, and small tweaks here and there can make a world of difference.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I really should keep this secret but why not? I am listed as producer of two of the worst horror movies ever made...LOL. An opportunity came to me a few years back and i researched it and found out that there is a cult following of a certain producers movies. They always make money. So I invested 5 figures into the movie and tripled my money back. The opportunity rose again and I invested 5 figures into the second movie and tripled my money back again. Im only listed as producer on one of the movies thank god Dante Trudel - IMDb
the other movie they dont list me on IMDB but on both these movies as they roll the credits as executive producer im listed. I only made it thru about 5 minutes of one of these movies they are so bad...(I'll never watch them)......definitely not my proudest known accomplishment. But as an investment vehicle thumbs up

i wish i was as passionate about my JOB as i was my HOBBY -- i'd be rich.

That's EXACTLY the truth man. You SHOULD be passionate about your job... if you aren't - quite - and do something that you LOVE doing.

I know that the immediate - gut reaction - is to say "but nobody loves their job" or "I have to provide and my job pays well" or "I cant make money doing what I love to do"

That you cant make money doing what you have a passion about is not true - not only "can" you make money doing what you love - success is guaranteed..

Family
Teaching my son to hunt , fish and be a proficient outdoorsman
Long range shooting
Tactical training
Helping others get into a healthy lifestyle

That's awesome can't wait for my daughter to be old enough to take hunting with me!!shes only 3 and was at camp when I shot my deer last year when we got back to camp she thought it was coolest thing in the world now she runs around the house yelling "get the gun daddy shoot the deer"!!!! Lmao until she yells get the gun when we are in the grocery store get some odd looks in that case haha!!!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws