over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

Another one not on Netflix but it's free and a good watch if you want to know more about what really happened with George Floyd.

Watched Oppenheimer yesterday and thought it was fucking amazing

just power watched vikings
loved it until season 5
wont spoil it but they killed off one of main characters and i have no idea why but it pretty much ruined it for me

whats with writers killing off or completely ruining a series by taking or swapping characters out, really grinds my gears

loved it until season 5
wont spoil it but they killed off one of main characters and i have no idea why but it pretty much ruined it for me

whats with writers killing off or completely ruining a series by taking or swapping characters out, really grinds my gears
Vikings as I understand it is based on the Norse Sagas as close as they can so they kill characters based on that history.

Another one not on Netflix but it's free and a good watch if you want to know more about what really happened with George Floyd.

It is refreshing to see someone has the balls to post this. And I really do hope this post stays up and isn’t deleted or modified in any way. Respect

yeah i just wish they expanded out ragnors story longer
that actor nailed the role
Me too Travis Fimmel is a beast in that show!! I’ve started rewatching Last Kingdom which is solid.

I just finished watching "All the Light We Cannot See", a good story, great acting and great music by James Newton Howard. Don´t be put off by the people that criticize it for not living up to the book´s spirit, few series or movies do that, I almost didn´t watch it because of this and I´m now glad I did.

loved it until season 5

One of the greatest shows ever. Yea, the killing of ****** was a kick in the nuts:( That guy's purpose in life was to play that role. He was so great, he lived up to the hype of the name. I listen to the soundtracks all the time, as well as well as Einar Selvik and Wardruna.

They had the most perfect cast of actors and actresses, music, scenery and everything was PERFECT for all 6 seasons, except the writers eff'd up season 5 and 6 so bad. What I would suggest is to not read any of the history on the characters for the last 2 seasons, they screwed it up royally. If yuou watch the show without knowing any of the history, then I can see how people would really like it. Well....for me, I liked the show so much, that I read all up on a lot of thr history....big mistake. I was so disappointed on how they ended it, and how they killed of certain characters (last 2 seasons). I wasn't expecting it to follow the strict supposed history, but they really went far out there at the end. The first 4 seasons, while still a very loose representation of the history, I still felt that it followed it well for a show and they were the my all-time favorite of any show. You really grew with each character and lived like you were in the moment with that show. Ragnar was by far the liofeblood of the show....the best of them all.

I liked all the characters in the last 2 seasons, but they were very poorly written. Still pissed on how they killed off Bjorn:mad: He had a badass death scene, but he lived to be an old man and didn't die like that. That battle scene was weak too after his death. He never got to kick any ass the final 2 seasons either, which was bullshit. lol. He was my favorite after Ragnar and Flokie:cool:

Me too Travis Fimmel is a beast in that show!! I’ve started rewatching Last Kingdom which is solid.

That show was phenomenal! I had to wait a good amount of time to watch the show after Vikings ended, but it was worth it. All 5 seasons were awesome. Vikings and the Lat Kingdom are possibly my favorite 2 shows of all-time...top 5 for sure. Definitely not out of the top 10, lol.

Did you watch the movie that came out this past year?

If not, I would probably suggest to not watch it at all. IMO, it sucked so bad, it was not even 2% as good as the show was. It was horrendous. I was more disappointed with the LK movie than I was with the season 6 of Vikings, lol. It had a good final ending, but the whole movie just sucked balls. At least for me it did.

just finished vikings and it was one of the best shows ive seen

now i feel like theres nothing out there that will top that, so may as well give up on tv for a while

Dave Chappelles latest special

Watching friends from college it is good as the main characters are 40 something not 20 something

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawmariko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131