over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

Top Boy.

One of the best shows I've ever seen (but I'm also biased towards shows about drugs).

Some other shows I've watched lately that deserve a mention:

Final season of Vikings. Amazing. Probably my all time favorite (can be watched on Amazon)

Gangs of London. The ending was a real shame though (available on Amazon)

Tehran (apple tv)

Shameless on Showtime is awesome. Im having a great time watching that each night. Many seasons long. Im on season 4 now and its just as good as the 1st, maybe better. The main character played by William H. Macy is in liver failure now.

Shameless on Showtime is awesome. Im having a great time watching that each night. Many seasons long. Im on season 4 now and its just as good as the 1st, maybe better. The main character played by William H. Macy is in liver failure now.
I love psychology, and Shameless is absolutely brilliant at portraying the psychological aspects of each character and the problems each one faces. Great show.

have you seen series Hell on Wheels? the movie Hostiles with Christian Bale?
I was watching Hell on Wheels a years back when a training partner had it in dvd lol. I should definitely pick up that show again.
I have not seen Hostiles yet. Thanks for the suggestions.

I was watching Hell on Wheels a years back when a training partner had it in dvd lol. I should definitely pick up that show again.
I have not seen Hostiles yet. Thanks for the suggestions.
Great series! Another one I like from AMC is Turn.

I just started Criminal Minds. Anything serial killer is interesting to me. Netflix has a premium on this genre right now.

Kill the Irishmen was the best movie I’ve watched in a while. It was great. It’s on Netflix

The show before last was "Ramy" on Hulu. It is a really wonderful show, funny, contemporary, yet deeply religious. About a Muslim man who grew up in a traditional/conersvative Muslim family that immigrated to NYC when he was small. Ramy is a progressive guy, shaped by the culture around him, different than his parents. But his faith in God remains a very central part of his identity. While this may sound "heavy" - the show is actually light, funny, refreshing... really quite delightful.

I like "Insecure" on HBO, although its more of a niche program for people who are interested in, or a part of, black culture. Produced by Issa Rae. They just started filming the last season.

The one I am watching now is "Cobra Kai" on Netflix. Honestly, I thought it was going to be crap. But one day I had nothing better to do so I watched the first episode. After watching three of them, I was hooked. The thing is, the show could have really easily been cheesy, and the producers knew that, and they actually lean into it at times, but they do so in a smart/funny way that sort of pokes fun at themselves. The show has social commentary, but it doesnt take sides, but gently prods at both liberals and conservatives in ways that makes you feel like the writers love and appreciate people on all ends of the spectrum in the midst of making some jokes at their expense. I could go on and on about how much I like this show, but I would probably give you false expectations. Its a good, smart show, but probably not quite a "masterpiece."

I love psychology, and Shameless is absolutely brilliant at portraying the psychological aspects of each character and the problems each one faces. Great show.

You may enjoy an old program called "Lie To Me", then. It is on Amazon Prime and Hulu. Very good show about the psychology, especially the body language, of lying/truth telling.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131