over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What compound shocked you?

I can’t remember. You should read through the thread. The main argument was he thought something was off with his gear because he didn’t IMMEDIATELY (no bullshit) feel something happening in his body regardless of what compound it was
Sounds like a prize Cunt so I’d guess he’s a Brit. That’s a classic uk-muscle post right there.

The belief that slin will make you fat is also a commonly held belief by many and the final nail in my uk forum coffin was due to an argument I had with several bell ends who decided that they’d try and ridicule me for suggesting that Anapolon can be a very effective prep drug. The non stop belt-fed bollox that would hit you between the eyes the second you’d log on just took its toll. I’m not actually barred from any of the sites but just decided to try and preserve the little bit sanity I have I left by just jogging them all on.
The level of corruption is also jaw-dropping. If admins and mods aren't on a certain lab's payroll you get banned if you just dare to say something else didn't suck. And they have a whole army of shills ready to bash you to death. These places won't last, they'll drown in their own shit.

The level of corruption is also jaw-dropping. If admins and mods aren't on a certain lab's payroll you get banned if you just dare to say something else didn't suck. And they have a whole army of shills ready to bash you to death. These places won't last, they'll drown in their own shit.
Oh, another frequent beauty:
"Janoshik's tests are a joke, he reads the label and simply confirms the declared content."
Blind samples.
This takes a special kind of intellectual disability.

Superdrol and methyl 1t. They work like people that don't use steroid think All steroids work. Lol. I. Reality it takes awhile to build muscle even with gear as every body here knows. But these two compounds caused a massive diffrence in size and strength in 2-3 weeks. Even crazier I orderd them off supplement sites when they first came out. Mk677 another compound many hate but I respond great to it. A gram a week of test surprised me how well I felt plus lack of sides plus how much better it was then my precious 600mg dose. I know lots of guys like low dose test plus other compounds but I respond well to test apperently. I also realize that is not a large dose for some guys here but was for me at the time. Trestolone acetate also crazy strong and sold by research cos. So yeah all the strongest stuff I've been taken was legal at one time or sold by research companies.lol. As for tren I used to by the box and made a tone of it from cattle implants. Ha I'm the one guy that will say tren is just ok. Lol . Oh and my favorite anadrol. Feel amazing on it and recovery is insane. Back when I took it muscle mags told horror stories of pissing blood and brutal headaches and nose bleeds. Lol I had none of that but even walking up a steep hill got me so pumped in the shins it was painful.

Superdrol and methyl 1t. They work like people that don't use steroid think All steroids work. Lol. I. Reality it takes awhile to build muscle even with gear as every body here knows. But these two compounds caused a massive diffrence in size and strength in 2-3 weeks. Even crazier I orderd them off supplement sites when they first came out. Mk677 another compound many hate but I respond great to it. A gram a week of test surprised me how well I felt plus lack of sides plus how much better it was then my precious 600mg dose. I know lots of guys like low dose test plus other compounds but I respond well to test apperently. I also realize that is not a large dose for some guys here but was for me at the time. Trestolone acetate also crazy strong and sold by research cos. So yeah all the strongest stuff I've been taken was legal at one time or sold by research companies.lol. As for tren I used to by the box and made a tone of it from cattle implants. Ha I'm the one guy that will say tren is just ok. Lol . Oh and my favorite anadrol. Feel amazing on it and recovery is insane. Back when I took it muscle mags told horror stories of pissing blood and brutal headaches and nose bleeds. Lol I had none of that but even walking up a steep hill got me so pumped in the shins it was painful.

I posted earlier and have used many compounds that shocked me over the years but SDROL stands out to me. The time I took it (when smaller and newer to hormones) was a MASSIVE factor but that stuff was ridiculous. It was mdrol by competitive labs and I had to stop it after 13 days. My memory is terrible but I recall the details from this because it was that crazy plus I felt so bad in the end like I was poisoning myself and the nausea was horrible. I put on approx 13 pounds (1 pound per day) and looked like I lost about 5% body fat in the process and my strength shot up like 30kg on all lifts in the week. As you stated it worked like people that don't use steroids think all steroids work. I had pronounced effects from all orals in my early days but adrol and sdrol really stood out. I am sure if I looked back now how I looked at that time I would laugh but at the time it felt crazy and there was a massive difference.

Hold on a minute. What was your uk-muscle username then? This is far too an accurate description of that absolute fucking fuck show of a forum?

Oh, another frequent beauty:
"Janoshik's tests are a joke, he reads the label and simply confirms the declared content."
Blind samples.
This takes a special kind of intellectual disability.
Come on cowboy, spill the beans. This post cements my suspicions further still!

Elvia I remember Mdrol well. Lol even crazier is the price. If I remember right it was like 30 dollars a bottle. Ha super cheap. Good luck finding superdrol that cheap now. When m1t got band I knew a supplier that had it in liquid and sold it all off for 15 dollars a bottle. I ended up giving a lot of it away to save myself from well... myself. Lol I would of probably shit my liver out if I used all that I had.

halotestin was by far the thing that made me feel like I am on steroids and it dwarfed trens juicd feel
I am someone who is aggressive and reactive and defensive by nature so my introduction to these compounds was a bit wild

DMZ dwarfed abombs and dbol

Epithio/epistane - godly , its like if winstrol and anavar had a baby

NILEVAR- cool unique rare

Recently, low dose injectable Superdrol. 10mg pre workout only. Still getting all the benefits I got with higher doses orally, but feel amazing and while I don’t have blood work to back it up, I don’t think it’s as impacted. Having some insane workouts

Recently, low dose injectable Superdrol. 10mg pre workout only. Still getting all the benefits I got with higher doses orally, but feel amazing and while I don’t have blood work to back it up, I don’t think it’s as impacted. Having some insane workouts
may have to try this...

Superdrol

Oh boy i was 6% in prep and when i put in 30mg of the original one i was blowing up from within

Damn i ll try find the pics

Superdrol

Oh boy i was 6% in prep and when i put in 30mg of the original one i was blowing up from within

Damn i ll try find the pics
@madg ...Happy New Year.
See if you can get a picture at prep before the superdrol usage.
And a picture at prep when you were using the superdrol.
Should be interesting to see said changes.

MS

@madg ...Happy New Year.
See if you can get a picture at prep before the superdrol usage.
And a picture at prep when you were using the superdrol.
Should be interesting to see said changes.

MS
Happy new year brother

For me was hard , my father passed on the 28 🙁

Yes ill look when i get home

Hope i find them was pretty insane

For some reason, which I believe is due to the cardio I've been doing the last 3+ years, but I no longer experience intense AAS pumps.
I've tried very high doses of var, inj adrol, and I can still run, do stairs, box(throw high volume of punches) without debilitating pumps.
That wasn't the case when I used to run these doses, without the long distance running, and hours long stairs. Like everyone else id experience painful pumps.
Fast forward to today and could be the excessive cardio and/or the high amount of salt, taurine, magnesium, etc that I take daily.
So I'd like to see if I experience fullness and strength gains on 10mg inj syperdrol.. but without the back and other body pumps

EQ, felt like crap both times I tried. General unwell feeling and even lose the will to work out on EQ. Worst compound ever for me. 800mg Tren is no problem for me but EQ is just awful for how I feel ok it.

EQ, felt like crap both times I tried. General unwell feeling and even lose the will to work out on EQ. Worst compound ever for me. 800mg Tren is no problem for me but EQ is just awful for how I feel ok it.
How much did u run and how long

How much did u run and how long
600mg for 13-14 weeks the first time I planned on going longer but couldn’t continue on the eq. I just felt off entirely, lost the will to work out even. This occurred on a second run with it at 600mg from another brand about 2 years later with anxiety, sleeplessness and just generally feeling unwell. I’m not exaggerating that I sleep like a baby on high tren. I will never use eq again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131