advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Do Hot Girls In Your Gym Do To Get Your Attention ??

In the gym i goto most of it will be just eyeballing and maybe come n do some stretches infront of me etc..and to be honest just like everyone else im in the gym to workout...but hey you shouldnt right of the fact ..its a great opener if you see the same girl outside the gym or about town..its great when you meet someone who has a great body and looks and is actually interesting with a keen interest in health n fitness...i dont know what its like for you guys in the u.s or other places..but here where i am in the uk most girls like 16 upwards are binge drinking worse then men even and its a real turn of, so clubs / bars have become the last place im going to look for any ladies.

holy shit. i wish i had that horrible problem. i'd just hate workout days.
there's guys like that where i go. i see chicks staring at them like deer caught in headlights. now i just be careful where i look. you superstuds
make it hard for us average peeps.
must be hard being hot.

When I go to the gym I mind my own business, listen to my ipod and stay in a zone that I like to stay in the whole time I'm in the gym. My gym IS full of hot chicks but I 99% of the time I ignore them. Now that I'm in week 4 of a Test and deca cycle It's getting harder for me not to look at the hot girls.

The last 3 or 4 times I went to the gym I noticed this hot blonde who always walks right in front of me no matter where I am in the gym. She will see me on the other side of the gym and walk all the way over to my side to get a drink of water and bend over with her ass facing me. Today was shoulders and she came right up next to me while I was doing front laterals. Then when I was doing seated dumbbell presses she came right in front and blocked my view in the mirror with her ass taking her sweet ass time getting her dumbbells.

I know I'm not the only one this happens to and i'd like to hear your tales of how hot chicks try to get your attention in the gym and how the hell you guys handle it.

I just check them out. I hardly ignore them. My fave is a female personal trainer who loves to do her after workout stretching right in front of me. I dont mind at all;)

Ha I go to the gym grungy as fuck. And I powerlift which seems to scare most girls away. A couple mire my strength and I do talk to them.

HAHA

This thread is useless without pictures :D

Good point Raj !
In all seriousness, I, like most of you guys, go to the gym with hat on and ipod earbuds in with Motley Crue and a other hard rock at full volume and really don't pay much attention to anyone else there, just get in the zone and get it done and get out and get home and EAT! ...... BUT if some hottie steps in front of me or flirts with me (it's happened twice and one I hooked up with) then I really can't just ignore that, I have learned a lot over the years about women and I NEVER pass up an opportunity to meet an attractive woman, even though I have a great new woman in my life you just never know what tomorow will bring so keeping in touch with all of them has certainly paid off for me in the past. If I lived in Vegas or socal or somewhere where they were plentiful it might be different but here in cow country hot(single) women are somewhat scarce so you really notice them! At least I sure as hell do! I just saw a hottie at the gas station the other day looking at her tires so I went over and asked if i could help then put air in her tire and introduced myself, then gave her my # and said if you ever need help with anything please dont be afraid to call me ...:D

Im not in the gym to pick up pussy. For all I care they can get off the equipment Im tryin to use.

That would answer the questions "Do you try to pick up pussy in your gym"

But I didn't ask that question.

Why do Bros post in a thread when it doesn't answer the original question asked :confused:

you're a lucky dude, it should be a compliment to you that she is looking, it means you're in great shape.

Touching a barbell is usually enough. Unfortunately I can probably count on one hand the amount of times I've seen a girl do anything with an olympic bar ;)

Not that I pay attention or anything. ;) you guys are lucky to have so much eye candy, I mean sheeeeesh its sounds like they are all spraying.:eek: shoot, my gym is nothing like that...:(

to the OP...
you married?
cuz if you aren't... boy, lemme tell ya... you gotta stop taking this working out shit seriously when you got hotties sticking their asses out for ya :D

I'm calling Flex and Muscular Development to let them know you're on a cruisade to kill 'hardcore' buselmo. Muscletech is already preparing a lawsuit.

I'm calling Flex and Muscular Development to let them know you're on a cruisade to kill 'hardcore' buselmo. Muscletech is already preparing a lawsuit.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

HARCORE BABY!!! HARDCORE!!!!! GET DEM BITCHES BENDING THEIR ASSES IN FRONT OF ME OUTTA MY WAY!!! WAAAAAAAA

Attachments

• angry-young-baby-lolz-wallpaper.jpg
    angry-young-baby-lolz-wallpaper.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 1,503
I always eye ball the fuck out of them. :D

i can never really figure out whether the interested

coz wen they stare i cant figure out what there thinking

its either

1) look at those muscles

or

2) fuk that cunt sweats alot

so i keep quite incase its number 2

Last edited:
i can never really figure out whether the interested

coz wen they stare i cant figure out what there thinking

its either

1) look at those muscles

or

2) fuk that cunt sweats alot

so i keep quite incase its number 2

hahahaha

If they want to bend over with their lil shorty shorts on or stretch in front of me, I don't mind giving the old muscles a minute more rest to take in the view...its the least a guy could do.

I love the ones with the new boob jobs who wore high neck loose tshirts their whole life and now...well they have to have at least the nipple covered I guess...they do this shit for us bro...the iron is the reason we go there but the skin is a "side effect"...lol

You don't have to talk to them or tolerate them bitching at ya...they take that shit home to their other half or bf..their doin this shit for us and their ego

The stronger and harder we become the more curious and flirtatious the women will get. Don`t forget , most women don`t have men build the way we BB are and they want to know if they have a shot at us and will try anything to see if they can score on BB. My experience !:headbang:

I train with my wife... only woman i need to look at... besides, I am too busy laughing at the puss's around us, she is outlifting (with good form, mind you) LOL.

I would think if a girl pulled up next to you, and was outbenching you...you should just tuck your nuts and walk away...

Offer to let her use your sweat towel

That always gets an interesting response:confused:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear