advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you guys do think about the new immigration order in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.

desibaba

Banned
A lot of people who came to the america illegally will now become legalized provided they dont have a criminal record. What do you guys think about this?

Isn't that how America was founded? Don't believe the Indians did background checks on the pilgrims and their intentions, lol!

Does out really matter neither side cares about average Americans. Dems like immigrants because it increases their voting block. Repubs like immigrants because their corporate donors like that they work for less.

Reagan did it, Bush Sr did it, Obama did it.

Isn't that how America was founded? Don't believe the Indians did background checks on the pilgrims and their intentions, lol!

right, but they did at Ellis Island, like when my ancestors came over in the 1880s and 1890s. i am all for people coming over, just do it legally and carry your own weight in this country.

There were no "laws" established about immigration, which we now have. Our gvt is clearly ignoring these laws to do what they want to do. I don't understand why we, as citizens, should be forced to follow laws either if we don't want to or don't agree with them. My best friend's mother went through the LEGAL process and so did his sister-in-law. They came to this country not knowing any English and learned it

I work in the car business and I have lost count of the times here in Florida when I had customers with a decent down payment who wanted to buy a car but I couldn't sell them a car because no bank will finance them without a Social Security number. These people aren't going anywhere. Some of them make good money. If they have their papers they will SPEND more money here in the US on cars, houses etc. That means real estate agents, car dealers and banks will make money off of them.

they aren't 'legalized' just yet.. just protected from deportation for the time being.. that said, the dems will probably do all they can to get them legalized.

im sure they will be pouring over the border at an even faster rate now.

this country is circling the drain.

anyways, inb4 this gets deleted for being political lol.

I work in the car business and I have lost count of the times here in Florida when I had customers with a decent down payment who wanted to buy a car but I couldn't sell them a car because no bank will finance them without a Social Security number. These people aren't going anywhere. Some of them make good money. If they have their papers they will SPEND more money here in the US on cars, houses etc. That means real estate agents, car dealers and banks will make money off of them.
What is stopping them from obtaining a social security number? I would think if they don't have a social then they don't pay taxes correct? If so then this good down payment and jobs they have could be from anything and money is not accounted for legally so it hasn't been taxed correct?

Last edited:
Generally these type of threads have a short life expectancy with the message, bring it to the Discusworldissues.com. These type of topics can get pretty heated very quickly

That's why I'm keeping my mouth shut.

What is stopping them from obtaining a social security number?

They verify that you are legally in the country before they give a SS now. I dont understand how they have valid driver's licenses but no socials.

"Borders,Language,Culture" You don't have that you don't have a country. If they learn that then there is no problem. Ever seen how Mexico enforces their southern border?
Politicians have destroyed every modern civilization, it only takes 3-400 years. What is good for business and power isn't necessarily good for a country.

It just boggles my mind. With the way the economy is and people struggling to get by you would think Obama would concentrate on helping the economy and cut unemployment. Especially after the beating he took on election night. But this is what he comes up with as he his first major push since the election? He just seems oblivious to what the American people really want or he just doesn't give a shit.

Don't wana be political so I just deleted my post lol

Last edited:
They verify that you are legally in the country before they give a SS now. I dont understand how they have valid driver's licenses but no socials.
That was kind of my point. They are willing to come here and make good money (not sure what good paying job someone can have without a social unless a drug dealer) but yet not motivated to go through the legalization process to make it official and pay taxes like the rest of us. So glad my tax money is paying for their health benefits.

Yeah I never understood how u can get a DL and car insurance with no social.

To not make this political I really see it 2 ways. People come here to exploit or to make themselves better and be a contribution to this country and pay taxes like everyone else. Sad truth is, there's just as many American Born citizens here that will either exploit the country for what society has developed into or they are go getters and make something of themselves. Only real difference at the end of the day is Americans pay taxes and illegals don't. Again never understood how that's possible to work without a social unless you're a dish washer for a budget restaurant? With a work Visa they have socials right?

Last edited:
That was kind of my point. They are willing to come here and make good money (not sure what good paying job someone can have without a social unless a drug dealer) but yet not motivated to go through the legalization process to make it official and pay taxes like the rest of us. So glad my tax money is paying for their health benefits.

Yeah I never understood how u can get a DL and car insurance with no social.

To not make this political I really see it 2 ways. People come here to exploit or to make themselves better and be a contribution to this country and pay taxes like everyone else. Sad truth is, there's just as many American Born citizens here that will either exploit the country for what society has developed into or they are go getters and make something of themselves. Only real difference at the end of the day is Americans pay taxes and illegals don't. Again never understood how that's possible to work without a social unless you're a dish washer for a budget restaurant? With a work Visa they have socials right?
The thing is these people aren't going anywhere and its pretty much impossible to deport everyone. What they need to do is PROPERLY secure the borders and then maybe have everyone who is illegally here pay a fine to get their papers or possibly have them serve in the military. It just bothers the shit out of me when I know I have a customer who I can easily make money off of but I cant do it.

Last edited:
The thing is these people aren't going anywhere and its pretty much impossible to deport everyone. What they need to do is PROPERLY secure the borders and then maybe have everyone who is illegally here pay a fine to get their papers or possibly have them serve in the military. It just bothers the shit out of me when I know I have a customer who can I can easily make money off of but I cant do it.
I agree but personally I would be more upset someone coming to my dealership with the nerve to think to waste their and my time trying to get a car. They know they can't get a bank loan with no social and probably never been to a bank themselves but think they can walk into a dealership and get a loan with no social. Either do it right and come with cash to pay in full (can you even make a sale off someone like this with no social?) Or get your social like everyone else with a bank loan.

I agree but personally I would be more upset someone coming to my dealership with the nerve to think to waste their and my time trying to get a car. They know they can't get a bank loan with no social and probably never been to a bank themselves but think they can walk into a dealership and get a loan with no social. Either do it right and come with cash to pay in full (can you even make a sale off someone like this with no social?) Or get your social like everyone else with a bank loan.

I can sell a car to someone who is paying cash without a social. A lot of the times they don't know any better. For example I have a regular customer who I have sold multiple cars to. He brought in the mexican lady that takes care of his son. She had saved $5000 as a downpayment for the car but I told him there is no way she is getting financed without the social so she ended up buying a used car from craig's list. I can could have easily put her in a brand new Honda even if she had zero credit with that big downpayment.

keep the women.......only the pretty ones though.

I work with lots of Indians and they all have to work very hard to maintain their work visa. They have to seek sponsorship and jump through lots of hoops. So, to see a bunch of illegals that don't want to follow the process get a free pass, doesn't exactly warm my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear