advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What does it take to stay healthy in this sport?

Hematologist

Donating blood or pump and dump at the hematologist. We need to keep our Hemoglobin and Hematocrit levels in check. When numbers are too high Red Cross will not let you donate, when that is the case see a Hematologist for pump and dump.

Not a chance in hell. Guys are going to do what they feel they have to do to win and juice their brains out just like every other division. Scale weight means nothing when it comes to the amount of gear one is on. Drop test very low and shoot the tren/winny/mast through the roof and scale weight wont budge...but you will look nasty if bodyfat is low enough.

I'm sure many will do so, but the smart ones and the ones that truly love the sport (suffering through diet and training) will not need to go tot hat extreme to do well.

Ill say donating blood seems to be one of the most promising solutions to heart health that I have found thus far.

In a study published by the American Journal of Epidemiology found that if a person donates blood a minimum once a year, they had an 88% lower risk of heart attack than those who did not donate.

88%! that is massive!

Ever since i have been donating blood every 8 weeks, my blood results have come back in the best shape I've ever had, as well as curing nose bleeds, high bp, and heart palps.

There are numerous other health benefits to bloodletting, and think the practice can really save some lives.

Do you have a link to that study?

On the topic of stimulants being so bad...

Do you guys think this is only the case if they raise blood pressure? I can take a pre workout pump supplement or ephedrine and my bp is still good, but I wonder if harm is done elsewhere

On the topic of stimulants being so bad...

Do you guys think this is only the case if they raise blood pressure? I can take a pre workout pump supplement or ephedrine and my bp is still good, but I wonder if harm is done elsewhere

It's a combination of things in regards to stimulants.. We have a young kid at work that drinks two of these energy drinks a day.. High caffeine and other stimulants.. He's about 25.. He does a bit of physical work evetyday.. Very thin guy.. Went down a few months ago. . Ambulance called .. Two days in hospital.. Basically it caused him to have a irregular heartbeat and combined with some hard physical activity it threw him for a loop.. He's better now but doesn't drink,any drinks anymore.. That being said I'm not talking about Judt taking a bit of caffeine before a workout.. That's fine within reason.. But many take larger dosages of stimulants ( plus clen ect) then hit the iron hard 5 days a week.. I knew a few top guys that took tons of stimulants so they could remain lean and still be able to eat large amounts ect.. It came back to bite a few of them..

Well, one way is to stay away from AAS altogether.

Then after that, it would be not doing dumb shit with weights one can't handle with good form, staying away from 1 to 3 rep maxes (which is only useful for powerlifters), stretching and doing mobility drills, sleeping enough, recreational sports, cardio (perhaps something like actual games or something more taxing than walking on a treadmill, like running or cycling ON THE PAVEMENT, eating right, and so on. (This is pretty much the case to stay healthy for ordinary people as well.)

Not to hard to figure out. But people will continue to use AAS in hefty doses. I used to actually feel sorry for people who died at relatively young ages from roid use. Now my attitude changed. Many were very cocky and valued being huge at the expense of healthy, lifespan, and well being of the loved ones who will suffer with their wrecked health... or DEATH!

Grown men should know what they are getting into, and if a risk of heavy roid use is poor health at early to middle age and the worse one is death, they should understand this as well.

####

Live by the sword, die by the sword!

###

You play, you pay!

###

Roll the dice!

Dear God,
you really are afraid you 're gonna die someday. what about if a bus hits you tomorrow and you've missed on all THEM GAINZ? lol joking in the boards tone

It's a combination of things in regards to stimulants.. We have a young kid at work that drinks two of these energy drinks a day.. High caffeine and other stimulants.. He's about 25.. He does a bit of physical work evetyday.. Very thin guy.. Went down a few months ago. . Ambulance called .. Two days in hospital.. Basically it caused him to have a irregular heartbeat and combined with some hard physical activity it threw him for a loop.. He's better now but doesn't drink,any drinks anymore.. That being said I'm not talking about Judt taking a bit of caffeine before a workout.. That's fine within reason.. But many take larger dosages of stimulants ( plus clen ect) then hit the iron hard 5 days a week.. I knew a few top guys that took tons of stimulants so they could remain lean and still be able to eat large amounts ect.. It came back to bite a few of them..

I'm curious what mechanism actually exists for standard stimulants like ephedrine and such that would pose a problem with long term use, or is it just clen, amphetamines, coke and the like? Research shows with things like caffeine and ephedrine that with tolerance there is essentially no impact on heart rate and blood pressure. During a diet I had a physical an hour after dosing EC and my bp was 120/70 and HR was like 76. What cardiovascular damage could be happening if it is clearly doing no apparent stress to the cardiovascular system?

Dear God,
you really are afraid you 're gonna die someday. what about if a bus hits you tomorrow and you've missed on all THEM GAINZ? lol joking in the boards tone

Yeah. I am just waiting for the, "You can die from Tylenol," line. :headbang:

Last edited:
I'm curious what mechanism actually exists for standard stimulants like ephedrine and such that would pose a problem with long term use, or is it just clen, amphetamines, coke and the like? Research shows with things like caffeine and ephedrine that with tolerance there is essentially no impact on heart rate and blood pressure. During a diet I had a physical an hour after dosing EC and my bp was 120/70 and HR was like 76. What cardiovascular damage could be happening if it is clearly doing no apparent stress to the cardiovascular system?

I think it effects BP and resting hr more if it's already borderline, dose is high, and diet isn't that good. That's just my experience. I find if I eat perfectly and take all the health supps, it mitigates a lot of potentially bad sides with anything in general

I think it effects BP and resting hr more if it's already borderline, dose is high, and diet isn't that good. That's just my experience. I find if I eat perfectly and take all the health supps, it mitigates a lot of potentially bad sides with anything in general

That makes sense. Stimulants might just be the proverbial straw for a lot of people.

Oh i enjoy these threads. i have never seen a thread like this, This is cool. If you abuse steroids, stimulants, insulin, hgh it could be bad for you just like anything you abuse. When you add rec drugs bad things will happen. High bp, cholestoral, hematocrit, untreeded sleep apnea will do serious damage and could kill you eventually. If your on this board you should know to get blood work and keep things in check. If your so scared stop doing steroids because the stress about worrying might cause health problems. Or pick up tennis, you could have a heart attack playing tennis also. Be safe

Last edited:
Just regular blood work done, and take it from there

What should one do after the blood work comes out crumby? Does anyone even stop what they are doing? Giving blood, lowering the dose, taking circumin, sipping on green tea, eating pomegranates... all tactics that don't even get to the root of the problem and prevent the inevitable.

Here you go: **broken link removed**

That is due to accumulated iron stores that causes excessive oxidation. Not from high hemoglobin levels. Iron and hemoglobin are one in the same, yet they have different functions. People confuse the two, which is ok.

It's good to donate, not to a point that one becomes iron deficient. You can be iron deficient without anemia-high RBC/HH.

Last edited:
apologies.

it's all these BS threads popping up all over these forums again.. this shit is getting ridiculous

I can see why knight was always on tilt lol

x10

I am all for health and hammering it down but fucking hell. It's so fucking obvious but some guys are idiots.

100mg tren ed is bad for me... really
Blasting aas for 20 weeks is bad for me... really
Upping drugs before changing diet or training is bad for me... really
Consuming 7000 cals a day is bad for me... really

It's common sense.

When guys come on here asking about 1st cycles or newbie type questions they get slated and told to do some research. Guys asking basic health questions should get the same. The info is all over this forum... search for it.

You need to live a great, well balanced and nutritious diet. If you want to know what that is use the search button or research online.

You need to not smoke or take rec drugs and drink little to no alcohol. Red wine can be good for you but in moderation.

Avoid stimulants.

Get regular bloodwork.

You need to use low doses of aas and if you are really worried probably best avoiding oral aas and the likes of tren.

No high dosed hgh or slin.

No drinking bottles of bleach.

Quite simple really you just need to put some effort into research and try to be consistent.

Now if you are one of the unlucky ones you are fucked regardless. But stressing is one of the biggest killers so be happy and have a fun life.

Last edited:
We have to use more common sense.. When I see posts saying that " ttren gives me bad sides " then you see he's taking 350 mgs a week .. Well Einstein how about lowering the dose ? Everything is dose defendant.. If 350 mgs makes you feel like shit then go to 250.. I know from personal experience that my max on tren is 150 mgs a week.. Any higher the bp goes nuts and I feel off... I still feel 150 in terms of gains.. Everyone is different.. Nothing says you have to take x amount.. If your feeling sides lower the dose..

To stay healthy in this sport it takes a lot of good fortune. Some are lucky. Others not so much.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws