advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What does it take to stay healthy in this sport?

I do think the new division of classic physique is a good step for competitors and one should be able to compete in that division with minimum or no drugs.

Wait, what? Lol

Classic physique is a division mainly for the bigger physique guys to go into so the IFBB can tone down men's physique's current look. Those physiques are hardly possible with minimal or no drugs.

6pTf3pS.jpg

8f1uyrs.jpg

vire5YS.jpg

Last edited:
Give blood at least once every two months.. This keep hemocrit at bay.. Plus your helping out ..

LATS (or anyone else), do you guys know how this works on the end of the donation place when a guy comes in with hormones in his blood and donates it? Does the blood get tossed at some point, does it get filtered, what happens exactly? I've always wondered if it's possible that some kid is gonna end up with deca blood, and that's an ethical no-go for me. lol

Wait, what? Lol

Classic physique is a division mainly for the bigger physique guys to go into so the IFBB can tone down men's physique's current look. Those physiques are hardly possible with minimal or no drugs.

6pTf3pS.jpg

8f1uyrs.jpg

vire5YS.jpg

Exactly, drugs are certainly needed for those physiques. It's not all about weight. Supplements give these people certain looks they wouldn't have naturally.

it's not a sport, its a muscle pageant.
sport. pffft.

This hurts me to say this as I'm approaching 40, but how about placing an age limit on competing??

SO many ppl talk about the golden age of bodybuilding, but do most realize the greatest champions (before the evolution to mass monster's) weren't much older than 30?

This hurts me to say this as I'm approaching 40, but how about placing an age limit on competing??

SO many ppl talk about the golden age of bodybuilding, but do most realize the greatest champions (before the evolution to mass monster's) weren't much older than 30?

How about competing at whatever the hell age so long as one just gets off or doesn't use the drugs. Then there's almost no harm whatsoever, except for the fatigue and hunger that comes from contest prep.

guys.. the new division will actually be smaller than the physique guys.. look at the height weight ratios .. lee labrada would have to drop over 20 pounds of muscle on his competitive weight/ frame to compete.. i will; say to all that dont like the drug aspect of bodybuilding their is natural organizations.. support them.. but to complain about drugs while your taking them is not logical.. you cant regulate intake either way..

the new division "might" cut back on drug usage but i would guess this new division will just give many those with little to no genetics for bodybuilding to still abuse drugs and their gernetics just does allow big size gain to be competitive.. look at those who abuse now and enter shows with little muscle but great "symmetry" and conditioning.. so in turn it might not cut back on it at all.. i know a physique guy whos drug routine was scary..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear