advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the best kind of fish for a bodybuilder to eat?

I'm guessing salmon because of the high omega 3 and protien. And I think Phil Hernon had a thread or post about limiting talapia, too much omega 6, not enough omega 3. But you may want to do a search for better information.

Salmon is my choice for a fatty fish... White Cod is my choice for a lean fish.. And of course canned tuna...

I know lots of people eat Talapia. Its high in protein, but i think Phil said its high in Omega 6????

I'm guessing salmon because of the high omega 3 and protien. And I think Phil Hernon had a thread or post about limiting talapia, too much omega 6, not enough omega 3. But you may want to do a search for better information.

shit sorry i didnt read your post.

Salmon is my choice for a fatty fish... White Cod is my choice for a lean fish.. And of course canned tuna...

Same here, use to use tilapia but Cod seems to be more "meatier" and keeps me full.

Sam's Club has a special this week 8 fillets for $6. The freezer got stocked.

Orange Roughy

when dieting?

Orange Roughy.... I used it some when I was dieting...however I don't eat regularly anymore..since it has been listed as a fish that has high levels of mercury.
Furthermore if you eat too much of it you will literrally "leak fish oil" :eek: not really pleasant.

I buy Tilapia for $3 lb on sale. So that ends up being my fish of choice.

Stryker

orange roughy for me,but dude is right anal leakage is something you have to deal with:(

Orange Roughy

orange roughy for me,but dude is right anal leakage is something you have to deal with:(
By far the best testing fish. (that I eat while dieting) Expensive and around here, hard to find fresh. But it doesn't taste like I'm on a diet, because its full of flavor without adding anything.

stripped bass, good thing is for me i catch it in my back yard.....because my back yard is the bay.....and i have a fishing rod.....and bait.....and a comfy chair...and a portable tv....ahhh i could do this all day, i gotta get my ass to the gym.

stripped bass, good thing is for me i catch it in my back yard.....because my back yard is the bay.....and i have a fishing rod.....and bait.....and a comfy chair...and a portable tv....ahhh i could do this all day, i gotta get my ass to the gym.
thats awesome...... wish i could do that

i have heard a few bad things bout salmon and cholesterol dont know if its true. i stick with tuna not a big fish person. so the tuna aint so bad just plug my nose and swallow.

i have heard a few bad things bout salmon and cholesterol dont know if its true. i stick with tuna not a big fish person. so the tuna aint so bad just plug my nose and swallow.

Tuna is far and away the cheapest way to go. Tilapia is probably 2nd in cost. However, the fact tuna is can makes it more likely to be eaten on regular basis due to the availability factor. Orange roughy for overall taste. Tilapia is a horribly fishy tasting fish for those who don't know.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131