over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is too fat for a bodybulder?

My problem exactly. I can't lose veins and cuts in arms and taps and back and upper abbs always visible but I just look pregnant with love handles. Limits my options on bulking up. Im all visceral fat and love handles. When I diet the visceral fst5 skates the first to go though.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2
Its rough, I feel you man. That's why I want to push myself to stay lean...

Lee Haney was/is a big proponent of staying lean all year. But then again, I see pictures of some pro's during their offseason looking pretty bloated and wonder how the hell they get so ripped before a show in such a short amount of time? I mean I know there are certain drugs that help, but it seems like it would be easier to just stay lean throughout the year.

If you are natural you are much better off staying lean seeing all abs year round

Waist was where most the damage was done. After 5 days of cutting when bloat had dropped it was 34.5. It's now 30 and a quarter. This is first thing am empty stomach. This is measuring around the belly button. There Was a lot of visceral fat that I thought was mostly bloat and food baby. This caught me out as my first 15lb was just stomach shrinking but no noticeable leaning up anywhere on the out side which was annoying. I'd forgotten how flat my stomach can go:)

Damn. Even anorexicly thin 30.5 was my lowest. Structure. Oh well. Cool observation on your part. Do you feel anything good came from the big bulk?

I'm going to go against the grain a bit here. My last show I started dieting at 215 and weighed in at 172. I spent the last year trying to stay lean but grow as my goal is 195 on stage. I gained all of about 4 lbs quality muscle in that year. Looking back I feel like if I would have been willing to add some fat and not worried about staying so lean I may have added 8-10 lbs. Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like if your trying to add the most size in the shortest amount of time you don't want to stay super lean and not give the body what it needs to grow. My new approach is to add size for 6 months, maintain that new mass for another 4-6 months, then slowly cut some fat while trying to hold what I have built. Once I'm done chasing overall size I will def stay pretty lean year round as prep will be easier.

I'm going to go against the grain a bit here. My last show I started dieting at 215 and weighed in at 172. I spent the last year trying to stay lean but grow as my goal is 195 on stage. I gained all of about 4 lbs quality muscle in that year. Looking back I feel like if I would have been willing to add some fat and not worried about staying so lean I may have added 8-10 lbs. Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like if your trying to add the most size in the shortest amount of time you don't want to stay super lean and not give the body what it needs to grow. My new approach is to add size for 6 months, maintain that new mass for another 4-6 months, then slowly cut some fat while trying to hold what I have built. Once I'm done chasing overall size I will def stay pretty lean year round as prep will be easier.

Even better...just bulk hard to gain all you can in the offseason and when dieting comes around just high dose tren ace and cut on super low calories shredding fat like crazy and keeping all muscle, sounds like a winner to me

Even better...just bulk hard to gain all you can in the offseason and when dieting comes around just high dose tren ace and cut on super low calories shredding fat like crazy and keeping all muscle, sounds like a winner to me

So you have before and after pics of your masterful plan.

I think if your a bodybuilder then your abs should be visible year round. Obviously your gonna smooth out a little when growing but you should still be able to see some abs. You don't have to turn Into a fat turd to grow muscle. Actually eating a lot more than your muscles need for growth is counterproductive.

When you have cankles, a gunt, or FUPA.
Bahahahaha :D

Sounds like fucking hell

I think there is more than one way to skin this cat. There are body builders like Lee Priest who get pretty chubby during the offseason but still manage to come in shredded at show time. I'm not saying everyone should do this, just that not every great bodybuilder keeps his abs visible in the offseason.

My view is visible abs and i am happy as far as the off season.I know i have gotten to heavy by the wise cracks from my wife cause she is almost to brutality honest :mad:
I think people should look closer to the mirror than by a scale to be able to determine the next 16 weeks for a show.

Red pretty much gave all the insight needed though.

Damn. Even anorexicly thin 30.5 was my lowest. Structure. Oh well. Cool observation on your part. Do you feel anything good came from the big bulk?

Some strength that I've held. A little muscle possibly. To be honest I don't care if I didn't gain an ounce. I cured my binge eating shit and found a diet I can stick to very easy. Not a diet, a life style. Basically 500 carbs and 250 protein ed. Control the rest with fats and cardio. It was a stepping stone to get m me back in the game and regain control of diet and was 100% successful. Once food becomes just a tool goals are so much easier to achieve.

I think the hardest thing in off season for a lot of people is separate water retention from fat.

Water retention = useful and sometimes essential
Fat = not needed

A lot of BB's looks like balonie in their Off Season but they are not fatty, it's only water.

Last edited:

I think for some people this is true. I grow much better staying lean and maintaining insulin sensitivity. I know others that have been extremely successful bulking.

Sounds like fucking hell

Sounds fucking impossible. If I get deleted on tren I feel like I'm going to die and end up binging on about 5000 calories of sugary shit. If I keep feeding the tren lots of carbs I feel awesome and just create a deficit with cardio and training. I keep fats real low to keep calories in check

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner