advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What I've observed about women... I believe they have a secret manual.

This is entertaining!!:D This takes all the stress out of my life away.

What happened to 'you have it or you don't.';)

Damn! I can't believe it. This was almost a play by play regarding the first woman I fell in love with.
To make a long story short - she abruptly left me for an ex that was a coke-head and abused her. Yep, & I let it just about ruin my life. Shortly, what went around came back around and she called me and invited me back into her life. I put her off for several weeks until I ran out of plausible excuses. She invited me over, cooked me an unbelievable dinner, gave me a massage, wine in the hot tub & then I proceeded to Grudge-Fuck her with all my might. She said it was the best sex she ever had (a lie, I'm sure). As I was getting dressed, she asked "So, when do you want to come over next?" I quietly said "Never." She was silent for several second before she said "Oooh, I deserved this, didn't I?" As I was closing the door behind me I simply said "Yes."
I hear from a mutual friend that she still asks about me...
As I just replayed all of this - I realized that I'm not proud of my actions. This happened 25 years ago when I was 20. I would like to think that today I would simply walk away and never look back...

Last edited:
Damn! I can't believe it. This was almost a play by play regarding the first woman I fell in love with.
To make a long story short - she abruptly left me for an ex that was a coke-head and abused her. Yep, & I let it just about ruin my life. Shortly, what went around came back around and she called me and invited me back into her life. I put her off for several weeks until I ran out of plausible excuses. She invited me over, cooked me an unbelievable dinner, gave me a massage, wine in the hot tub & then I proceeded to Grudge-Fuck her with all my might. She said it was the best sex she ever had (a lie, I'm sure). As I was getting dressed, she asked "So, when do want to come over next?" I quietly said "Never." She was silent for several second before she said "Oooh, I deserved this, didn't I?" As I was closing the door behind me I simply said "Yes."
I hear from a mutual friend that she still asks about me...
As I just replayed all of this - I realized that I'm not proud of my actions. This happened 25 years ago when I was 20. I would like to think that today I would simply walk away and never look back...
This post brought a tear to my eye. So beautiful. So proud... So very very proud *sniff*

*sniff* I'll be alright. Just gimme a moment...

well my friend i was told there is a Secret girl camp. and thats where they learn all ab out guys. My friend who used to train with me would say stuff and i was kinda surprised at the info she had and when i asked....she would tell me "secret girl camp"! after a while....i was starting to believe her! :)

This post brought a tear to my eye. So beautiful. So proud... So very very proud *sniff*

*sniff* I'll be alright. Just gimme a moment...

Hahahahaha!! Now that is funny...

And I agree, Good for you Q-Smack...

Cost of years worth of food, dates and flowers..................$20,000.00
Cost of therapy after she left you for some thug................$30.000.00
Cost of the best of Phil Collin's music collection CD..................$40.00

Giving her a good, hard dirty Sanchez in her own home, when she wanted you back.........Priceless

Last edited:
Tell him something traumatic that's happened (usually) as a kid... i.e. being molested, raped, abused, kidnaped, jailed, etc...

NOTE: IF YOU'RE A VIRGIN SKIP FROM THIS POINT TO NUMBER IV.
(BUT AT LEAST SAY THAT YOU WERE FELT UP BY EITHER YOUR STEPDAD, UNCLE OR BROTHER)

9 out of 10 women have been or will be sexually assaulted during thier liftime. yeah, thats just fucking hilarious.
of the 10 women in my family (mother, sisters, both grandmothers, and two aunts) 9 of them (using the statistics) have been sexually assaulted in one form or another. Realistically, 7 of those 10 were assaulted .. yeah, funny as hell.

:mad:

9 out of 10 women have been or will be sexually assaulted during thier liftime. yeah, thats just fucking hilarious.
of the 10 women in my family (mother, sisters, both grandmothers, and two aunts) 9 of them (using the statistics) have been sexually assaulted in one form or another. Realistically, 7 of those 10 were assaulted .. yeah, funny as hell.

Do you really think his intention was to belittle or to be cavalier about such crimes?

If you are truly offended, then send him a message and perhaps he'll edit his post.

You completely misunderstood what I meant... I didn't say that those things didn't happen, I meant that women tend to use those or related stories to gain sympathy to ignite the knight in shining armour/saviour mentality that a lot of men tend to have...

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311