over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What other hobbies do you guys have?

I play bass guitar in a rock band and restore/collect classic Japanese motorbikes.

I play bass guitar in a rock band and restore/collect classic Japanese motorbikes.

You ever come across a bike from the late 70s or early to mid 80s that is turbocharged? A friend of mine had an older brother that used to ride one. It was a Suzuki maybe? Been a long time. Im pretty sure it was a turbo, but it might have been a supercharger. Weird because you don't see that on modern bikes do you?

The guy used to ride it down our street an entire block doing a wheelie. I thought he was so cool. This was back when I idolized Evil Knievel.

I'll bite. what kind of car are you working with?

Red Ferrari 458. My absolute favorite car i've had to date, when the time comes I hope to get an Aventador SV ... just can't justify/afford it currently. lol 458 was the best bang for the buck I could justify presently. Had it 3 years now and (absolute blasphemy) ... i do most all of the service on it myself. Big DIY guy which all my friends think i'm nuts for ... can't justify paying somewhere when i don't 100% trust anyone else to care for my car like I would. so overpay and have to trust a stranger ... nah.

Track racing and modifying cars...

Attachments

• vette1.jpg
    vette1.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 95
Red Ferrari 458. My absolute favorite car i've had to date, when the time comes I hope to get an Aventador SV ... just can't justify/afford it currently. lol 458 was the best bang for the buck I could justify presently. Had it 3 years now and (absolute blasphemy) ... i do most all of the service on it myself. Big DIY guy which all my friends think i'm nuts for ... can't justify paying somewhere when i don't 100% trust anyone else to care for my car like I would. so overpay and have to trust a stranger ... nah.

That is great that you can do most of the labor on your own, im impressed. I wish I could do that.

Right now my 911 turbo is in the shop getting work done on the camshafts, there is a known defect in the 997 Mezger engine's camshafts. They had to take the engine and transmission out, 2nd time ive had it out too. The labor cost is really high. Id save so much if I could do it on my own, but that is high skill stuff.

Last edited:
when the time comes I hope to get an Aventador SV ... just can't justify/afford it currently.

They're really an impressive car. Try to drive one if you can, the bull experience is grand.

I love motorcycles, super cars, hot rods. On the other end of the spectrum, I love to garden. My vegetables are the BEST! :)

I wish I had the patience for a garden. Im too lazy to mess with it. Growing up my father always had a nice garden in the back yard. He also rented some space at a big farm field where we would grow stuff alongside other families. It was pretty cool. I also have memories of going out in apple orchards and picking our own apples. There is a lot to be said about that kind of life.

Guns and shooting.

Hmmmmm
Food
Watching tv shows
Food
Traveling
Reading
and did I say food? :cheeky-:m :cheeky-:m

Picture of my engine with cam shafts.

Engine out last week. Cam shaft repair. Apparently the sleeves on these like to slide and have to be pinned down/welded.

Attachments

• resize.jpg
    resize.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 77
Track racing and modifying cars...
Hell yea ... literally those cars and engines are fuckin track beasts
That is great that you can do most of the labor on your own, im impressed. I wish I could do that.

Right now my 911 turbo is in the shop getting work done on the camshafts, there is a known defect in the 997 Mezger engine's camshafts. They had to take the engine and transmission out, 2nd time ive had it out too. The labor cost is really high. Id save so much if I could do it on my own, but that is high skill stuff.
Honestly I wasn’t much mechanically inclined I thought until I realized it is just researching and watching DIY videos and understanding the parts/car/etc. from being oblivious on how to change the tire to now doing engine out shit lol I’m a cheap bastard so that turned into me just digging in. Beautiful car man but yea I’ve read that on that engine. They are glorious machines, though. I was invited to a private Porsche track day last year where Porsche provided us all their variants to do around a track ... some day I’ll do the 911 turbo route. I just like the flashier douche-y stuff since I’m still in my late 20’s
They're really an impressive car. Try to drive one if you can, the bull experience is grand.
My buddy has one and let me drive it but out of respect I didn’t push it, I’ve been in it plenty when he’s used the launch control .... seriously fun machines. I just love the ridiculous look of them. The new 911 turbo’s are just as fast of them but speed after a certain level isn’t really of interest to me. Looks/sound are my thing. Have you driven them?

Hell yea ... literally those cars and engines are fuckin track beasts

Honestly I wasn’t much mechanically inclined I thought until I realized it is just researching and watching DIY videos and understanding the parts/car/etc. from being oblivious on how to change the tire to now doing engine out shit lol I’m a cheap bastard so that turned into me just digging in. Beautiful car man but yea I’ve read that on that engine. They are glorious machines, though. I was invited to a private Porsche track day last year where Porsche provided us all their variants to do around a track ... some day I’ll do the 911 turbo route. I just like the flashier douche-y stuff since I’m still in my late 20’s

My buddy has one and let me drive it but out of respect I didn’t push it, I’ve been in it plenty when he’s used the launch control .... seriously fun machines. I just love the ridiculous look of them. The new 911 turbo’s are just as fast of them but speed after a certain level isn’t really of interest to me. Looks/sound are my thing. Have you driven them?

So do you mind sharing what you do?

Late 20’s now and mid 20’s at the time of buying a 300k car has me curious lol it’s not exactly an average thing.. Even if you have payments it must be like what? 5-10k a month? Lol not hating, I just think about what I would need to justify that so just wondering..

I love 458’s. I remember that this car show there was a 458 next to a new Gallardo and this guy kept on talking about how the Gallardo would blow away Ferrari ‘s as Lambos are faster. I was like uhgggg I don’t think you realize the Gallardo is actually kind of slow.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131