over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your favorite moment of the day?

It changes all the time for me. It used to be couch time with the wife after the kids were in bed, but now that im at home with them all the time my zen is half way through my workout. When ive dropped the kids off at the gym daycare and my workout is shaping up to be a killer one and i still got 30 minutes left to finish it off. Mmm....mmmmm!

The look on my lil girls face when daddy gets home and

When I wake up. My Gf of 13 years sleeps much later. I am still in bed, the love of my life is there asleep. My dogs are stacked on me or around me even though I look like Darth Vader with my CPAP.

My thoughts then are my own. I think they are the purest thoughts I will have that day. Not the best, funniest, most productive, etc...... but the purest.

Its when I think of how lucky I am. My dogs. Even in that time when I think of the people I have loved who have passed, I am smiling at their memories. That does not happen at other times, I feel the sorrow, or regret. It is a time when I can evaluate me, because me thoughts are unencumbered. I am the only one editing them. Nice. It helps me know me.

I certainly could answer differently for individual days, but this is my favorite for everyday.

PWood

I wake up early. Get coffee, then climb back into bed, throw my arm around my girl who's still sleeping, and go back to sleep for an hour.

Last edited:
Still having a hard time it took a page and a half to get to this, which I'm not gonna lie, far and away my favorite part of the day sliding into bed (and her lol) every night. It's not just the physical, but it's our time to reconnect at the end of a long and sometimes rough day...remember what, and who, is really important in the big picture.

Your way to word it is definitely more, well... "poetic"!! :p;)

What is grindr???

Some boys like other boys' company, that's the way it is... :D

My thoughts then are my own. I think they are the purest thoughts I will have that day. Not the best, funniest, most productive, etc...... but the purest.

Its when I think of how lucky I am. My dogs. Even in that time when I think of the people I have loved who have passed, I am smiling at their memories. That does not happen at other times, I feel the sorrow, or regret. It is a time when I can evaluate me, because me thoughts are unencumbered. I am the only one editing them. Nice. It helps me know me.

I'll say it in the simplest way, without commenting or anything: I love your reply, PK. :)

2 things:

First in having a good old stretch first thing in the morning

Second is when I first get into bed and the duvet and pillow are still cold

The dinner time after all day working, going to class in university and training. When I sit on my desk chair and I've my favourite meal between me and the PC

Favourite meal: Quark cheese 0% + almond nougat whey + almond butter + basmati rice

The second best time is the postwourkout meal.

During the week: 3:15a to 5am. Dark, quiet, peaceful before the noise and dash of work and kids

Weekend: afternoons after errands, kids sports, workouts, work, etc. are done and it's decompress time

The minute I pack a phat bowl of kush and then log on to plumper pass to see the updated scenes with Eliza Allure

The minute I pack a phat bowl of kush and then log on to plumper pass to see the updated scenes with Eliza Allure
Winner identified. Thread over. Move along folks, nothing more to see here.

But on a more serious note, mine is just about like all yours. I don't have kids yet. But it's coming home, either during the week or the weekend, when work is done, gym session is completed, no errands need to be run and you can just sit and relax and feel like you earned it and not feel guilty about doing nothing for a bit. I work a lot of hours. It's go go go all the time otherwise and I'm sure kids makes this worse. Combine that "time" with a leisurely dinner out with my wife somewhere or something and that's about as good as this life gets. It's only in those brief times I feel content. It really is the simple things fellas.

Last edited:
Laying down to go to bed with my wife after finally getting both boys to bed by 9pm.

Those moments in the day when I can shut my mind down and live in THAT moment. Those are some of the moments of true happiness.

A lot of days I wind up working into the night (finish anywhere from 10pm to 1am), and I love driving home with the windows down in the dead of night, with no other cars on the road. I listen to a lot of different jazz, and there are a couple tunes that make me think of smoky nightclubs with a glass of whiskey in hand and a sultry singer on stage...I love playing those tunes on that ride home. In the summer and fall, when it's that dark and late, temperatures will be around 60-70 degrees Fahrenheit (around 18-19 Celsius), so it's just an open window with a cool breeze and a relaxing, bluesy song on the speakers. Definitely my most calm moments of the day.

I enjoyed this thread immensely!

I am a biology/social sciences teacher at a high school, so I have three months off. I live in a beautiful state, so during those months my life is virtually stress free. This is decidedly NOT the case during the school year. After school....I need solitude. I drive out to some pretty spot and climb in the back of my truck (I have a matress, pillows, blankets) I open the screened windows and let the breeze blow through....listen to stories on ESCAPEPOD podcast or Old Time Radio detective stories. Soon I am asleep.

Like many others here the simplest things are what I appreciate the most, so I often wonder why we don't do MORE of those things!
What do I look forward to?
Nice meals and tv series (Supernatural or Sherlock Holmes BBC, Justified, Hannibal) with my girl. Afternoon naps listening to audio podcasts like Scott Sigler's "Nocturnal".
Sitting on the stairs petting the cats and having breakfast with my mom and girl friend is awesome. We do that every Saturday morning.

ATM - Morning time: The smell of that freshly ground coffee, brewing it and then crunching a Grumpy before weighing in, followed by enjoying said coffee before going out for AM cardio.

it's a toss up, leaving for the gym @ 4:30 am and checking in on my son, making sure he's covered up, and also getting home to my son.

years ago i was a drunk, and a drug addict, during this time i had a daughter, whom i love very much, but she has always lived so far away, so the relationship was poor for many years, due to my abuse, and then for years due to my recovery, by that time she was 10 or 11. still living far away.

my son was born last december, and i wish i was in the mindset with my daughter, that i am with my son.

truth be told, 15 years ago when she was born, substances were more important than her.

now with a clear head, my son is the most important thing in my life. that might sound like i don't care about my daughter, thats not the truth, but she is now in that stage of her life where friends are way more important than her family. i went through it too, so i try not to force her to see me, but rather when she wants, which is oddly enough about as much as we can see each other due to the geographical distance.

truth be told, 15 years ago when she was born, substances were more important than her.

now with a clear head, my son is the most important thing in my life. that might sound like i don't care about my daughter, thats not the truth, but she is now in that stage of her life where friends are way more important than her family. i went through it too, so i try not to force her to see me, but rather when she wants, which is oddly enough about as much as we can see each other due to the geographical distance.

Always keep on showing your daughter you love her, no matter the distance or the fluctuant/rebellious mood she might be in considering she's in her teens... many years later she'll remember all the efforts you made to get closer to her, believe me. :)

After school....I need solitude. I drive out to some pretty spot and climb in the back of my truck (I have a matress, pillows, blankets) I open the screened windows and let the breeze blow through....listen to stories on ESCAPEPOD podcast or Old Time Radio detective stories. Soon I am asleep.

THIS is life. :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311