over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your favorite moment of the day?

It used to be when I got in from work and would cook my dinner and could just chill and eat it whilst watching tv. It changes everyday now though. Now it is either when walking to the gym or coming out of the gym. Although when it were sunny here there was nothing I liked more than getting a coffee and sitting outside and just chilling for 30 mins.

Strangely I feel a wave of relaxation when someone is cutting my hair and well these days that has changed to shearing my masses of body hair off :eek::D

For me it would be getting up in the morning, only when I'm on HGH.

Waking up my girls and cooking them breakfast before they go to school.

Its in the quiet of the evening with my wife… after the noise and distractions of the day have passed. I am proabably listening to some meditative music like Liquid Mind or something like that. I’m thinking about my life and where I have been and what the future may hold and what I want to do with my days. I love sitting outside under the stars in the summer or by the fireplace in the winter. I like to quiet my mind before bed and feel at peace with myself.

Definitely crawling into bed to watch tv with the girl. I wake up in the morning and have so much stuff I need to get done. As long as I get everything accomplished then when I crawl into bed is the best, almost like I can finally breath hah

Alarm goes off at 4:30 a.m. My two feet hit the floor and I'm sitting on the edge of my bed...I look over my shoulder, my wife is sound asleep...I lift up prayers of thanks for her, my kids, my job, and the ability to get up and walk for another day.

Then...when I get home...and hearing.."Papa's home!" and getting super hugs from my two little girls...seeing my wife with a smile on her face. Yeah...even a shitty day turns to a great one.

Appreciate your moments...you might not have many left.

2 moments for me:

Being in the gym lifting weights!!

Coming back home from work and knowing I won't be there for another 16 hours :)

Grabbing an icee from a local gas station PWO for the ride home enjoying that along with some music-- bliss.

All those great/sometimes very touching replies from you guys makes it glaringly obvious: the simplest things are and will always remain the most enjoyable. :)

Give us love, nature and a few challenges to face... humans aren't so complicated after all... ;)

For me it is at night, usually after my last meal of the day. When i know that the day's task has been done and i can rest. But like you said it is repetitive.

The moment after my first rest paused working set. Cns is fully activated, the first muscle group is totally pumped. I love that. Im doing dc.

when I bust my nuts inside her

Still having a hard time it took a page and a half to get to this, which I'm not gonna lie, far and away my favorite part of the day sliding into bed (and her lol) every night. It's not just the physical, but it's our time to reconnect at the end of a long and sometimes rough day...remember what, and who, is really important in the big picture.

For me its the morning right before the sun rises...the prospects of a new day always make me feel good and I reflect on how fast this shit flys and just try to savor the moment a bit

Damn dude - that's pretty freaking zen!! They say meatheads are shallow!!! :D I have to say that I agree with you. I think happiness is a choice and that if you wake up each day (rain or shine) and immediately think "what a beautiful gift today is" - you set yourself up for a good day.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear