over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When is the best time to pin Suspension

rickyboy36

Registered
Hey guys.Ill be doing my first cycle with Test Suspension and ill be pinning it everyday with 75mgs of tren.How many hours before my workout would it have the greatest effect for me?My usuall training hours are at 7pm and i finish work at 4:45 pm.Would Pinning upon arriving at home be good?

Yes around 4hrs prior to training would be fine. suspension works very fast, providing you have test in your system already!! You would do well to have some form of oily test like cyp or enanth for weekly as well. Other wise you are prone for one hell of a roller coaster ride with your levels!!

The wise thing to do when running susp alone, is to take twice daily shots. Pinning 50mg am/pm would be much smarter and safer then 75mg once a day. I prefer to run it alone as it tightens me up like nothing else. I dont get the same effect, even when running prop with it.

Yes around 4hrs prior to training would be fine. suspension works very fast, providing you have test in your system already!! You would do well to have some form of oily test like cyp or enanth for weekly as well. Other wise you are prone for one hell of a roller coaster ride with your levels!!

Hey bro..my suspension is made with grapeseed,glucial and EO for less pain.No water!Its still the Test Base though.Would this affect pinning time as well?

Hey bro..my suspension is made with grapeseed,glucial and EO for less pain.No water!Its still the Test Base though.Would this affect pinning time as well?

Yeah, that's what I was going to ask. Originally, susp was in water. But some are made in oil. I hear oil is painful as hell.

What about action. Water is very fast. Oil is fast, faster than priop, but quiet a bit slower than water. Anything to add?

1-2 hours before sex......try it :D

Yeah, that's what I was going to ask. Originally, susp was in water. But some are made in oil. I hear oil is painful as hell.

What about action. Water is very fast. Oil is fast, faster than priop, but quiet a bit slower than water. Anything to add?

Ill be pinning it with tren ace..

Any other thoughts?

NO it should be the same. Oil is the carrier, the ester is what determines half life. test suspension is fast.

I try to pin mine about a hour or 2 before I workout .It seems to work best for me if I pin it about a hour before I workout .I mix prop with mine .I use guiaiacol and EO .It takes anywhere 30 minutes to an hour to hit .Sometimes even quicker .Occasionally I will get involved doing something else like getting on the net while waiting for it to take effect .When I do this my workout seems to suffer .I did this today ,I never started working out until 2 1/2 hours later .My first lift was way off . .I have been pinning it once day most of the time except for just a few times .I pinned it twice today not long after I worked out .It made feel better but I think I should have waited a while longer since it wears off so quick .At least compared to Prop .Apparently the small amount of prop[60 mg per ml] I am doing with it is not enough to help me get through the rest of the day .I usually pin at least 100 mg Ed of prop and as much as 200mg at once bilateral ED .After I finish up the vial I am using I may try to just make them both one at a time in separate containers .A 100 mg per ml of TNE should give me quite a bit more kick and power to workout with than the current 60/60 blend of TNE/Prop I am currently using .My previous vial was mixed at 75/75 .It simply burnt too much when I pinned it .It still burns quite a bit and I still have to pin it at 10 iu at a time very slowly .I may be using too much guiaiacol .I am using 2 ml per gram right now .I saw a post somewhere about using 2 to 2.5 ml per g when making test suspension in water at 100 mg per ml .I don't know what I am going to do but it will be definitely something different .I have been doing prop almost continuously for almost a year now with very little time off except a couple of weeks here and there .I have not done a complete 4 week pct in the last year either .I seem to have narcotic like withdrawals off of it when it wears off .My legs are cramping right now just like they have in the past when I have had mild opiate withdrawals .I feel like that every single morning until I pin and the gear takes effect despite the fact that I get darvocet n100 prescribed to me 3 times a day ..The darvocet does not seem to even work until after the prop kicks in and now tne and prop .Sorry about getting off topic but I felt it fit in about the original question .
Depending on what you have to do when you get home and how long it takes for you to get to the gym and start working out .I would say no longer than 2 hrs and at least an hour before would be even better .Just try it for a week at different times to see what works best for you not me or anyone else .Remember we are different and react to different substances differently .We are all human but that were the similarities stop .Would be a sad world if we were all alike .

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws