over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHICH ONE WOULD YOU PICK?

Tough Old Man

Kilo Klub Member
If you could only cycle one time for 16 weeks, Would you use gear for bulking to help with size and strength or would you use it to cut and hold your size which you acquired naturally from hard work and lots of good nutrition?

T.O.M

I'd have to go with cutting. The mass you put on during one cycle will eventually fade. I have done tested and untested shows, and dieting without gear is very difficult for me once I get below 9%. I lose a significant amount of muscle in the single digit, and that is without cardio(only walking).

Always size for me unless you plan on doing a comp..MM

After using steroids for many years I came to understand that there really isnt all that much differnece between "bulking" steroids and "cutting" steroids. I think most of it comes down to your diet. Ive taken dianabol or anadrol, drugs conventionally thought of as "bulking" steroids, and gotten very lean while taking it by just eating a certain way. So I would take those drugs that produce the best results for me and eat in a way that I didnt "bulk" up. I learned that staying lean is much more effective in the long run.

size till i get where i wanna be

Im gonna say cut. I'm 45 and big enough. Its about health and asthetics now.

After using steroids for many years I came to understand that there really isnt all that much differnece between "bulking" steroids and "cutting" steroids. I think most of it comes down to your diet. Ive taken dianabol or anadrol, drugs conventionally thought of as "bulking" steroids, and gotten very lean while taking it by just eating a certain way. So I would take those drugs that produce the best results for me and eat in a way that I didnt "bulk" up. I learned that staying lean is much more effective in the long run.

Couldn't have said it better myself maldorf. I have done many cycles, both anabolic and androgenic based, and diet/sodium/cardio all have a bigger impact on how you look, and how much mass you gain, than the drugs themselves. I have been on anadrol at 150 mgs/day and could still see abs clearly...but as soon as I would increase carbs/eat some junk....I bloat. My opinion is that certain drugs will make it easier to gain mass and bloat, such as high levels of test and dbol...but if your diets in check, you will be fine.

id say cut

atleast ull look good and put on some muscle at the same time anyways

bulking IMO your just gonna loose the muscle eventually anyways, so eventually your gonna end up fatter with the same amount of muscle mass once your gains melt away after the cycle

just my opinion

Very true. BUTTT..... Everyone is different. I've taken "bulking" drugs at the early end of a show diet and as clean as I was eating I was still holding the water and fat more than I particularly wanted. I've done cutting drugs during off season eating cheeseburgers and red meat all day and leaned out really fast. Like I said everyone is different and I'm not questioning that statement at all because it holds a lot of ground just figured I would throw my experience with cutting and bulking drugs in there.

but back to the point Depends on what the goal is. If a person was getting ready for an untested bb show then a cutting cycle would be the only way to go. A power lifting meet, well that would be a completely different story. You would definately want to go for drugs that will help you gain weight

Bulk..... T.O.M. where the hell you been? Glad to see you back on posting. :)

Hey Tough Old Man,
Call me a cheater but I would do both. Bulking gear the whole 16 weeks; excess calories for building up my size for the first twelve weeks followed by lowered calories to help get rid of any unwanted fat I may have picked up along the way...
Then again I don't usually put on much fat when I bulk...lol gotta look good year around.

It depends what level the lifter was at.
If I was a noob, I'd go for mass.....hit the genetic ceiling, and hold it with proper diet for a long period of time to let the body acclimate to the new mass.
I would eventually cut naturally after that the same way that a natty lifter would.

Natty's can diet down pretty damn good.
Natty's can't grow gobs of muscle very well at all.

Come to think of it, I'd still use it for mass even though I am experienced. Dieting is more suited to my genes than gaining mass is. It would be pointless though, because anything past the genetic blueprint would go right back back to the biggest set point (or possibly lower if PCT didn't work well or I had a particularly weak HPTA genetically).

If you could only cycle one time for 16 weeks, Would you use gear for bulking to help with size and strength or would you use it to cut and hold your size which you acquired naturally from hard work and lots of good nutrition?

T.O.M

I'm not as old as you but I'm 48 and I would do both by eating alot of clean healthy food. You can grow and get lean at the same time; its just not dramatic on the scale. Having a face that looks like a mellon and a stomach thats so bloated and fat you can't tie your shoes is of no interest to me. Bulking is for punk kids; growing and staying lean is for men. Nice to have you back!

IDK but I love tren and test. And imo u can go either way with that bulking or cutting. Like was said before all in the diet.

I would love to be bigger and leaner always so BULK

im a big fan of the line of products for hardening and cutting. cutting hands down.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131