mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who are your TOP 5 favorite posters on PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely LITTLE SLICE belongs in there. Life is NOTHING without humor.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky
Brother your in the top 5 also no doubt...Hard to narrow down to 5 though how about top 100 make it a lil easier...And also RIP to queefer he will always be missed,and never forgotten...

THE REAPER

Matt Porter (never posts much anymore)
Dante (just his trial and error experience with supplements and industry knowledge)
Stewie
gotgame (bc of his field and background)
Muscles96ss (knows a lot about the generic gh black market and gh in general)

Tons of other guys I like to see commentary from. I could really make a list of about 15 with ease. But these guys tend to actually educate me on certain things sometimes which is invaluable.

Last edited:
Lats, minister, rajjin, little slice,

LATS
MINI truck
PHIDIAS
TENNY
MAGNUM
MUSCLE96ss
STEWIE
QUEEFER
BIG DAVE SMITH
JOHNNY SMILES (miss this guy)
GUNSMITH
RAJJIN
RACEPICKS
BALDNAZI

I could name so many

the young ones lol
Rambo
elvia
blizzard

Last edited:
LATS
MINI truck
PHIDIAS
TENNY
MAGNUM
MUSCLE96ss
STEWIE
QUEEFER
BIG DAVE SMITH
JOHNNY SMILES (miss this guy)
GUNSMITH
RAJJIN
RACEPICKS
BALDNAZI

I could name so many

the young ones lol
Rambo
elvia
blizzard

:eek: Wow... Didn't even think of me huh? lol :p

:eek: Wow... Didn't even think of me huh? lol :p

I had you number 1 on the list but you havnt posted in open forum much so i took you off lol:eek::D

DC
MD
Lats
Stewie
Magnum
MiniTruck
MA
Muscle96ss
Elvia
LittleSlice
MassiveG

Others as well but too many to name. These are the ones who come to mind at the moment.

Big Thanks to all for sharing!

DC
Iabadman
Lats
Big Dave Smith
luckyone

Several guys who are no longer with us who I miss, but always enjoy what I read from these guys. And Lats owes me a another storytime..

Also always get a lot from Big A posts.

This is a tough one....

RamboStallone and Elvia1023 are my boys for life!
Phidias, Stealth, Mike Arnold,
Many, many others. It would take pages to mention everyone. Lots of good people here. 💪

Dante
Mike Arnold
Stewie
Matt Porter
John Meadows

The trio
Elvia, Rambo, and JohnJuan lol (all have helped me in the past with info/orders etc..)

Lots of knowledgeable guys on here though. One of my preferred forums.

Last edited:
Anyone know what ever happened to Rex Feral?

Dante
Mountaindog
Stewie
gotgame
Big A...read his older posts!
Massive G
Phidias
Big Dave Smith
Tenny
Mini Truck
Homonunculus
B-Boy
BN
LATS

I know I'll think of many more...I also appreciate a lot of the members that post up important info but don't necessarily post a lot...every little bit helps!

Last edited:
What ever happened to PharmFed?..... I loved his posts.....
but so many vets.. Mini Truck and Tenny are my boys so.... and the more I think about it the more come to mind....way too many to list...I've learned from so many..

There is no way I could ever just list 5. I know i'm going to forget a lot of people, but....

All the mods -- Got to know some of them over the years, and instead of listing them all, i'll just lump them all into one...as a team:D I'll say rAJJIN is my boy, can't say enough how kind he has been to me, as well as having me as part of his forums when he had them. Felt like I didn't produce enough for him to be honest. Been so dang busy the past 7 years, I just can't sit down and post like I once did with a lot of time. I still log in daily and hit all the forums, but only have time to give short responses. All of these guys are top notch. I can't think of a harder board to Mod on than ProM, and they do well imo. After working with many of them as a Mod at rajjin's forums (and a vet at anasci), they have the members best interest, even when they delete threads. Seriously, these guys are top notch folks.

DoggCrapp -- Been reading DC posts and material since the 90's. To be honest, I could just sit down and read and listen to his stuff all day long. You know that feeling you had as a kid in High School about bodybuilding? Dante keeps that young kid feeling going with his posts...though I don't have a desire to compete. He keeps my interest in these forums and training, maybe because I share a lot of the same thoughts as he does (though i'm not into the hippy go green stuff...lol:D ). Seriously though, I know he goes through spells of burn-out, I just hope he knows that there are many people like myself who he does make a difference with. He is probably at the top of my list of people who i'd like to shake hands with one day. There is a reason why every top thread on this forum has had DC's name in it...whether you agreed with him or not. Plus nobody say "protein pancakes" as sexy as the big dogg does.

Gotgame -- Had the pleasure of knowing this guy for a long time, but especially when he finally had time to start posting again years back. Dang good man, and friend. Can't say enough good things about GG, he is somebody i'd crawl out of bed in the middle of the night to help if he called...well, and if he was in my state at least:D His emphasis on health and heart healthy living is gold imo. One thing that I like about his posts is that while he is a professional, he only posts on things he knows about. I mean, i'm sure he is smart enough to post on everything, but he keeps it real without trying to sound like an expert in every aspect of our lifestyle, and then using an appeal to authority.

Stewie/Rex/Homon/micro2000 -- Ditto what everybody else said! I'm a sucker for scientific/medically sound posts! These guys bring it, each in their unique way. I've known micro2000 since way back in like 2000 at EF, when I made a return to the forums, and he taught me a lot. Wish he had time to post more:cool: I'm also glad that Scott/Homon is promoting himself more, he is a hidden gem, and he deserves every bit of recognition he receives. He's the real deal imo....he just needs somebody to cut his hair right...:D j/k Had to throw that in there:headbang:

BigA -- Man, wish he had time to post more. He, like DC, can make any thread into a hot topic by just having his name in it. Thanks for having me a part of your forums, my friend.

John Meadows -- I know DC has praised him for a lot of the health concerns/life changes in BB, and that is definitely warranted. However, I feel that John also has had a huge role in bringing together many people in the Nutrition and Kinesiology field. 6-8 years ago, some of the top names in the nutrition field were divided. Imo, John probably played a huge role in mending many of these members/groups together. I feel that when he brought up Brad Schoenfeld, and then when Brad and Alan Aragon teamed up, it brought together a huge base of professionals in both the nutrition and training fields. I feel John also grew from this as well, in some of the stuff he learned from them (in addition to his trial and error...and of course many others he knows). Plus, John is just an all around stud, I can't see how anybody could dislike him. I wish he posted more here, but that guy is super hella busy.

BigDaveSmith/ShelbyDusty Hanshaw....Grinders. They literally built themselves up through hard progressive work, and that gets my utmost respect. I swear Dusty is my favorite BB and guy to watch videos on, I wish he still posted here.

Last edited:
1 - Dante
2 - Stewie
3 - Mike Arnold
4 - Gotgame

5 - Tie between Lil Slice and SRHeahlth-Rachel

Plenty of others but these first came to mind

1 - Dante
2 - Stewie
3 - Mike Arnold
4 - Gotgame

5 - Tie between Lil Slice and SRHeahlth-Rachel

Plenty of others but these first came to mind

SRHeahlth-Rachel.. How could I ever leave that one out.

:banghead:

I have met a Lot of real good friends from here.
Many in real life either on vacation or at the gym.
So many kick ass suppliers and fellow Gym addicts. This
place has been and is currently a hub to some of the very best.

I could name 5 that unfortunately are no longer with us.
I could not narrow it down to just 5 currently without leaving to many people out.

I have met a Lot of real good friends from here.
Many in real life either on vacation or at the gym.
So many kick ass suppliers and fellow Gym addicts. This
place has been and is currently a hub to some of the very best.

I could name 5 that unfortunately are no longer with us.
I could not narrow it down to just 5 currently without leaving to many people out.
Exactly brother, well wrote...

THE REAPER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner