mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who are your TOP 5 favorite posters on PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im flattered guys. i started a Q&A on MD for anyone who cares to jump in....didnt start it here because this board is so advanced didnt feel it needed it.

Top Posters:

Kaladryn
Stewie
Homonuculus
Alpha

Are all well beyond the rest of us scientifically

Utilizing science, experience, unique ideas and tons of logic...

Mountaindog
DC (training/growing/health)

Outside the box unique info/experimenting

JJB
Ajdos
Trinity
Future Freak

Last edited:
The fact I even was thought of is an honor, thanks brother!

That's how I feel too bro. Thanks for mentioning me, idk what I said to deserve it.

:D

Where is Phil btw? I've not been back for long enough to know what happened... why isn't he posting anymore? I haven't talked to him via email for a few months, so don't have any "updates"... :eek:

I just know he was talking smack on pro muscle and how much of a joke it is on Facebook...

QJpY6Uf.jpg

I wonder how many different ways Homonunculus will be spelled in this thread...lol!

I've been online with Rajjin for damn near 15 years and I still question my spelling of his name. :eek::D

Thanks for the nod Queef. We had good times back then. :D:headbang:

My posts "should" be less chaotic as I've been avoiding women the last few years. Seems to be cutting down on the "crazy" factor in my life. I supply enough of that on my own. ;)

Have you ever listened to the Gear'd Up podcast with Scott on it? He was talking about his forum name and said of all the times Dante has mentioned him on Intense Muscle, not once was it spelled right.

I find it funny when I go back through Scott's old posts, he signed off on his posts as "Randy" lol

Ah yes, back in the day when everyone wanted to stay anonymous... just in case... ;)

-S

I appreciate all the mentions, guys.

I feel like I rarely post here, to be honest, but I'm glad I've been helpful to some folks (or at least entertaining in some way).

I'll make an effort to try to be more "inventive" as finding ways to squeeze in meaningful posts. (Sometime I suspect many I considered wouldn't survive too long.)

-S

not 5

I know I don’t post much anymore but that does not mean I don’t lurk or
have not appreciated the following members (in no particular order). They
all, in their own way, have contributed much, having the most ‘in common’
with in my opinion. Probably missed a few, apologies in advance, but these
immediately come to mind . . .

Phidias
Big A
Iabadman
Baldnatzi
Phil
Emeric
Tenny
Hawkmoon
Blackcat
Gooey
Brick
Shelby
Mountaindog
Lenny
BIGGMIKE295
b-boy
Tom

Phidias
Big A
Iabadman
Baldnatzi
Phil
Emeric
Tenny
Hawkmoon
Blackcat
Gooey
Brick
Shelby
Mountaindog
Lenny
BIGGMIKE295
b-boy
Tom
shit im HONORED to be on YOUR list brother, and that is one impressive list!!

Phidias
Big A
Iabadman
Baldnatzi
Phil
Emeric
Tenny
Hawkmoon
Blackcat
Gooey
Brick
Shelby
Mountaindog
Lenny
BIGGMIKE295
b-boy
Tom

Strong list and have to agree with everyone on it. Have learned a ton from these guys, sad to see most don't post a lot anymore as the new guys don't want to hear anything they have to say.

Strong list and have to agree with everyone on it. Have learned a ton from these guys, sad to see most don't post a lot anymore as the new guys don't want to hear anything they have to say.

^^^^ EXACTLY, this poll actually made me kind of sad when i started to really think about it, most of the really old school guys don't even post here anymore, the newer guys don't want hear what they have to say for the most part anyways (not every newer guy but most). the message boards have changed a shit ton since the early 2000's.

^^^^ EXACTLY, this poll actually made me kind of sad when i started to really think about it, most of the really old school guys don't even post here anymore, the newer guys don't want hear what they have to say for the most part anyways (not every newer guy but most). the message boards have changed a shit ton since the early 2000's.

Heck, I've been here for 4.5 years and they've changed a lot.
I remember asking a question and getting lectured about using the search function, reading more and posting less. This was for stupid things too, but the guys who did that, I looked up to them and still do. I have mad respect for the guys who tell it like it is, don't really sugarcoat it and are sometime brutally honest. I don't remember reading threads like "I just had a stroke from tren bp, but I'm fine now" or "how much dbol should I take" a few years ago, but they are all over the place now. God forbid you say anything to them constructively as they'll just whine

Heck, I've been here for 4.5 years and they've changed a lot.
I remember asking a question and getting lectured about using the search function, reading more and posting less. This was for stupid things too, but the guys who did that, I looked up to them and still do. I have mad respect for the guys who tell it like it is, don't really sugarcoat it and are sometime brutally honest. I don't remember reading threads like "I just had a stroke from tren bp, but I'm fine now" or "how much dbol should I take" a few years ago, but they are all over the place now. God forbid you say anything to them constructively as they'll just whine

A lot of forums actually encourage those type of idiotic posts and reprimand guys for having an old school attitude about flaming ignorant lazy types of members.
They'll consider it 'cyber-bullying'. Thank god some forums have actually kept their balls about slapping some of these dummies around.

A lot of forums actually encourage those type of idiotic posts and reprimand guys for having an old school attitude about flaming ignorant lazy types of members.
They'll consider it 'cyber-bullying'. Thank god some forums have actually kept their balls about slapping some of these dummies around.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think guys should be a**holes to the new guys (unless it's ghbrah), I guess there's a fine line. I know the mods here don't like flaming, but will allow some harshness towards idiotic members

This board has the most knowledgeable members by far. I am only on this board but i can say that with 100% certainty. Before i ever joined all i would do was google what i wanted to know, and the information would come up on the different forums and i could just read them.

Well needless to say Professional Muscle came up most of the time when i searched and when i would read the information you could tell the members really knew what they were talking about and that there was a lot to be learned there. Some of the other forums I would find information on you could tell the members did not know a lot, and in most scenario's they knew less than me probably.

Needless to say when i finally decided to join a forum picking this one was a no brainer.

Anyone else ever think they haven't really learned anything of consequence in the past several years of reading forums? I'm trying to think of something that made an impact or made me change how I do things and I'm drawing a blank. I guess forums are a way to pass time for me, some type of entertainment.

That said, Rex Feral is in a class of his own as far as having knowledge and and not buying into a bunch of pseudoscience, something most posters here seem to fall for unfortunately. He should be paid to post lol.

Phidias mentioned me and likewise I like his style, on some topics he's been very honest where most others would lie.

The other week I was genuinely gonna start a thread called your least fav members but I thought best not :D

This would be a very popular thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel