mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who are your TOP 5 favorite posters on PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many different ways Homonunculus will be spelled in this thread...lol!

Have you ever listened to the Gear'd Up podcast with Scott on it? He was talking about his forum name and said of all the times Dante has mentioned him on Intense Muscle, not once was it spelled right.

I find it funny when I go back through Scott's old posts, he signed off on his posts as "Randy" lol

Because you said this:

"I'm talking about the guys that teach us SO much. The names that I click on and go back and read every one of their posts I can find (it tops out at the last 500 posts they've made). The members where you find yourself taking notes and copy and pasting into your notepad so much of what they write..."

Here are my top picks:

Doggcrapp
Mountaindog1
Kaladryn
Ajdos
Stewie
Cerberus777
Gravel
Homonunculos

Both Cerb and Gravel have as much experience as any of the more popular guys.

-MT

Knight 9
Ajdos
johnjuanb1
concreter
cauthen
TP4U
Mountaindog
Cerberus777
mentalflex
Mike Arnold
JohnnySmiles
Rajjin
Queefer
Red 5150
GS

Honestly to ask for the top 5 would be impossible. I have been on the board for a little while but my first year I was pretty quite. The information I have learned has been incredible. I know a lot, I started training back in the mid 90's when I was in High School, but there is always more to learn. A lot of my info was out dated and these are some of the guys that have helped bring me up to speed....

In no particular order:

Mountaindog1
Queefer
Elvia
JJB1
Big-A

So make sure all your big fish remember I think your super sexy and so smart, so when im next up for featured member you remember to vote for me to win some free shit.

;)

It's funny how you can tell how long people have been members by who they list, me included, I only go back to 2010. I started looking back to some of the posts by guys like WYLDEONE, Main Event, Hot Sauce, Magnum, Most of all the things these guys posted 10 years ago is still relevant now. That in itself attests to their knowledge.

Looks like I need to post more... :eek:

Over the years, theres only a few that I will always read, as most post are just reverbage of what others have said over the years.

Doggcrapie, Magnum, Phidias(always something constructive to say), of course BigA bc it was usually to the point, and MrPickels back in the day was funny as shit.....

Hard to make a choice for as a long time PM member I've been blessed to learn a lot from quite a few extremely knowledgeable guys, but if I had to only pick five among my favorite OVER THE YEARS, then my list would look a lot like BBoy's: :)

In THIS order:

1/ Big A

2/ Phil Hernon

3/ Homonunculus

4/ Wyldeone

5/ Doggcrapp

Not to forget a special mention to KillerStack, whom I can't really say I've learnt from, but whose SMART posting definitely made for some very interesting/enjoyable reads. ;)

Last edited:
Thank you to the guys that mentioned me. Very much appreciated. I could list about 30 and all would be suitable for a top 5. Some are...

Johnjuanb1
Queefer
Big A
Phidias
JohnnySmiles (especially when he is very drunk which is about 3 days per week) :p
Kaladryn
Mike Arnold
Emeric
Phil Hernon when he wasn't being a tit
Cosmo ;)

Phil Hernon when he wasn't being a tit

:D

Where is Phil btw? I've not been back for long enough to know what happened... why isn't he posting anymore? I haven't talked to him via email for a few months, so don't have any "updates"... :eek:

I have learned from the founding members down to the guy who has 30 posts that might be a bit shy to post up what he knows.
I have learned from so many i couldn't ever post them all up!
Pretty much i think every member on here has something they can help another ,with a post or pm .

i must say guys, i am little depressed to not seeing my name mentioned in here.:(

You're defiantly in the top 3 as far as penis talk is concerned. #1 is of course that Asstec Warrior guy.

Its a tie between Ross and Phil Hernia

But seriously, I'd like to nominate Elvira.

I think Asstec warrior deserves recognition and his infamous "How to get young chicks even if you look like a train wreck.......btw I have a 19 inch wiener"

Original idea for a new thread. I like it!

Original idea for a new thread. I like it!

The other week I was genuinely gonna start a thread called your least fav members but I thought best not :D

I have learned from the founding members down to the guy who has 30 posts that might be a bit shy to post up what he knows.
I have learned from so many i couldn't ever post them all up!
Pretty much i think every member on here has something they can help another ,with a post or pm .

I agree. I made a huge list and i forgot Racepicks, RamboStalone and Elvia. Too many to list...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear