over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who does MMA???

I think I have decided on 125mg of test stacked with 400-600 boldenone. I'm thinking of stacking it with hgh or peptides. Do you think GH or Peptides would be beneficial to me I'm still relatively young (29)? If so, Vets, can legit GH or Peptides be obtained from sponsors on this board? I'm scared because of all the talk of HGH and Peptides being faked...

Rips are the only sure fire thing right now.

I've trained with two UFC world champs - been doing MMA/Kickboxing for a long time.

HGH/Test would be best combo. Even with testing for Test the ratio is most the time 6:1 or 4:1 where the average male is 1:1. What that means is you are an idiot if you don't at least do Test. And for HGH it is tested for level with a limit that I don't know what it is but I have a feeling it is higher than the average person has like it is for Test.

For me I've used Tren/Test with great results - tiring is never an issue for me.

From watching Bellator recently I'm guessing Peptides are very popular along with HGH and of course Test.

I'm going to try rotating short ester gear with peptides and HGH + Test because testing for me if all goes good will be an issue eventually.

And yes I for sure know especially at the higher level ped's are being used by everyone.

One thing I was wondering though is since most testing is level limit based - I wonder what a "cocktail" of low dose gear would do for you. I have ran low dose deca with good results.

I've trained with two UFC world champs - been doing MMA/Kickboxing for a long time.

HGH/Test would be best combo. Even with testing for Test the ratio is most the time 6:1 or 4:1 where the average male is 1:1. What that means is you are an idiot if you don't at least do Test. And for HGH it is tested for level with a limit that I don't know what it is but I have a feeling it is higher than the average person has like it is for Test.

For me I've used Tren/Test with great results - tiring is never an issue for me.

From watching Bellator recently I'm guessing Peptides are very popular along with HGH and of course Test.

I'm going to try rotating short ester gear with peptides and HGH + Test because testing for me if all goes good will be an issue eventually.

And yes I for sure know especially at the higher level ped's are being used by everyone.

One thing I was wondering though is since most testing is level limit based - I wonder what a "cocktail" of low dose gear would do for you. I have ran low dose deca with good results.

Which peps?

How can you tell they are doing Peps in Bellator a lot? I'm not doubting you I'm sure you have an eye for those things with you fighting at a pretty high level. And which Peps seem to help you the most? Thanks.

100mg prop 100mg mast eod and 50 mg var was my fav. with all that cardio i was shredded as hell.

I've studied various forms of martial arts my entire life.
If I was born in a different era I would have definitely tried
to fight MMA.

Ditto! 35 years for me and now I "roll" with my son who is an MMA competitor.

I will openly say where I train and with whom seeing as I am a lifetime natural.

I am a brand new BJJ brown belt and Golden Gloves champion in/with the (former) Carlson Gracie Jr. system. As well, I am a mainstay sparring partner at Duke Roufus' place. I poke in and out at MTC. Run this list to see who trains there. No one is on juice, NO ONE! It is frowned upon and laughed at openly, at least in these three circles. Technique and time are paramount!

There is this lingering (and sometimes odd) assumption that MMA is riddled with steroid monkeys? Very, VERY low level guys pin and high level guys whose natural progression has slowed to a non-competitive rate. Conversely, there are plenty of 'cheater' exceptions to this rule.

Why compete if you aren't natural? I've never understood this*? (notice the asterisk) I will start cycling after my competition days, I want to know my limits.

I suppose I didn't answer the OP's question. It's not my intention to preach, I just want to give feedback in earnest. The very best to you, regardless of what you decide!

I will openly say where I train and with whom seeing as I am a lifetime natural.

I am a brand new BJJ brown belt and Golden Gloves champion in/with the (former) Carlson Gracie Jr. system. As well, I am a mainstay sparring partner at Duke Roufus' place. I poke in and out at MTC. Run this list to see who trains there. No one is on juice, NO ONE! It is frowned upon and laughed at openly, at least in these three circles. Technique and time are paramount!

There is this lingering (and sometimes odd) assumption that MMA is riddled with steroid monkeys? Very, VERY low level guys pin and high level guys whose natural progression has slowed to a non-competitive rate. Conversely, there are plenty of 'cheater' exceptions to this rule.

Why compete if you aren't natural? I've never understood this*? (notice the asterisk) I will start cycling after my competition days, I want to know my limits.

I suppose I didn't answer the OP's question. It's not my intention to preach, I just want to give feedback in earnest. The very best to you, regardless of what you decide!

many guys use low dosages especially amateur and lower pro levels for recovery not bodybuilding dosages! if its frowned upon they aint telling! people always failing test in UFC and that's top of game when their trying be careful.

This is not my experience at all. Every single high level MMA guy I know uses PED's. I won't mention their names here but their people everyone knows who watches UFC or a fan of the sport. Two of them have fought for the championship in the UFC. I've seen both of those guys inject in person. As far as what they use it was different all the time. People were trying different things all the time depending on what was on hand at the time. Fighters like to keep things the same if they win, but will change everything if they lose.

The level of knowledge and doses don't seem to be on par with bodybuilders yet in MMA in my experience. I do know how one guy was beating testing in the UFC. One guy is out of ATT and a few other's own their own gyms.

There's a laundry list of top guys who have failed drug tests. Many more these days who file for TRT exemption. The sport is too popular and the money is ever increasing so everyone is looking for every advantage possible.

I have trained at and with some top places and people in a few countries, in Japan for close to 20 years.
Most guys today are running something in day to day training....it is how you fit more training into your days...you break down without it and fall behind the others making progress. I am talking top level here...

Last edited:
This is not my experience at all. Every single high level MMA guy I know uses PED's. I won't mention their names here but their people everyone knows who watches UFC or a fan of the sport. Two of them have fought for the championship in the UFC. I've seen both of those guys inject in person. As far as what they use it was different all the time. People were trying different things all the time depending on what was on hand at the time. Fighters like to keep things the same if they win, but will change everything if they lose.

The level of knowledge and doses don't seem to be on par with bodybuilders yet in MMA in my experience. I do know how one guy was beating testing in the UFC. One guy is out of ATT and a few other's own their own gyms.

There's a laundry list of top guys who have failed drug tests. Many more these days who file for TRT exemption. The sport is too popular and the money is ever increasing so everyone is looking for every advantage possible.

You are around coconut creek att bigd?

Its a toss up for me, i know alot of fighters in nothing n alit of fighters on something lol.... alot of them like low dose gh simply to heal from training.... habing your test levels as close to 900-1000 as u can trhu trt or whatever.... not recentley at all but back in the day halos where goin around and alottttt of fighters used them.... havent seen or hears of them recently tho....some guys now using the ghrp2 and cjc1295 no dac a few times a day... im pretty sure it cant be tested for but im not positive

Haven't tried it yet but what about DHB also previously known as 1-test.

I would like to hear more about these test lozenges.

I agree with this but only in part. The overwhelming majority of those that have been caught or have been granted a TRT exemption (like I mentioned in my original reply) are all well into there 30's and are at the very top. I don't agree with the 'laundry list' part. The percentage of those caught is less than 2% I believe.

That being said, I know that I sound a bit naive. The UFC's testing protocol is an absolute joke! The standard reasoning for why most professional athletes go to "the darkside" (most or many) should most certainly hold true in high level MMA. I always maintain a perception of a guys innocence unless obvious circumstances dictate otherwise.

Cough, cough... everyone Firas Zahabi gets his hands on!

Its a toss up for me, i know alot of fighters in nothing n alit of fighters on something lol.... alot of them like low dose gh simply to heal from training.... habing your test levels as close to 900-1000 as u can trhu trt or whatever.... not recentley at all but back in the day halos where goin around and alottttt of fighters used them.... havent seen or hears of them recently tho....some guys now using the ghrp2 and cjc1295 no dac a few times a day... im pretty sure it cant be tested for but im not positive

That sounds about right to me. IMO, it depends heavily on what type of team you belong to as well. Teams that are MMA based as opposed to teams that have a BJJ or MT base have completely different cultures/habits/protocols etc.

I have trained at and with some top places and people in a few countries, in Japan for close to 20 years.
Most guys today are running something in day to day training....it is how you fit more training into your days...you break down without it and fall behind the others making progress. I am talking top level here...

My common sense says this might be true. I've trained 5-7 days per week at 2.5 - 4.5 hours per day for 9 years while simultaneously running a business. I've never fallen behind. I was hurt once (bad C6/7 bulge) but that was due to poor technique.

The low level guys train just as often (almost) and just as hard as the top guys with much less oversight and instruction. They have jobs, money problems etc.

I digress... I think that I'm going overboard in this thread. I am very much a purist to the art that has given so much back to me and my family! I just wish gear was a last resort for young and old competitors. I fully understand its place but why are so many guys wanton to its charm? There are other ways.

You are around coconut creek att bigd?

No bro I don't live down there. My friend was training at ATT before his fights and moved their for a while.

I am in no way shape or form a fighter. I have done krav, jits,mt,judo kinda rotate when i get bored with one. I always notice Mast the best. Seems to take cardio to another level. For some reason on mast/test i don't get tapped....alot. Dosage doesn't seem to matter a few cc a week does the trick.

I got to train with Ken Shamrock and Keith Hackney back when it was still just getting started. It was at a seminar for a few days, both of those guys were on a boat load of shit.haha. For me, when I was fighting, I stayed around 250 test, and added Eq at 600 intermittently. I could usually get away with using winny for a few weeks before my joints were affected. Halo on fight night.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lalmanu1519
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131