• UK Gear

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Wolf

Kilo Klub Member
Who makes the best sports footwear.

Im sick and tired of addidas and nike.

Last edited:
I like the Asics GEL Series, New Balance and Saucony .They seem to fit a wider foot.

I got the Asics gel but I think New Balance is my new favourite, so comfortable and looks good in the gym too.

HAHAHAHA! im a shoe whore. i just counted the other night, i have 54 pairs of shoes! all sports shoes too...they range from pumas, adidas, nike, ect. i personally really really like the new nike air max 180's or 360s but my fav so far this past mth....i have bought 2 pairs already...the NEW Balance ZIPS! If i were you i would go try on the Nike air maxes 180/360's or the ZIPS.

NEW Balance ZIPS?? You know your shoes bro, I knew I was in the right place. Ill check them out, summer time is here and its time to get some more shoes:D

HAHAHAHA! im a shoe whore. i just counted the other night, i have 54 pairs of shoes! all sports shoes too...they range from pumas, adidas, nike, ect. i personally really really like the new nike air max 180's or 360s but my fav so far this past mth....i have bought 2 pairs already...the NEW Balance ZIPS! If i were you i would go try on the Nike air maxes 180/360's or the ZIPS.

haha me too man. Just counted over 50 as well. I am more of a collector or rare air maxes that are only sold in certain botiques but love to wear them to the gym once in a while to see heads turn. Those Zips are pretty nice too, I have wanted them since they came out. Im about to buy the black/red ones. Are they comfy?

which one of these would be the best workout shoe??

mine are held together by duct tape...i really need some new ones lol

NEW Balance ZIPS?? You know your shoes bro, I knew I was in the right place. Ill check them out, summer time is here and its time to get some more shoes:D

Ok, here's a little secret of mine: i dont know how big your feet are, but mine are size 9. i am basically the biggest you can have in WOMANS shoes (size 11) maybe half or MORE are womans shoes. why you ask? b/c they have the best color/designs. go into foot locker or any shoe store, you will see that the guys coloars are black, grey, dark blue...but womans are red, yellow, green orange, baby blue...i have all unique colors. if you can man up and go in and buy a womans shoe...you will not be disapointed.

as far as the ZIPS go, i have 2 pairs now i got the red and white ones...womans, and i recently bought the yellow and white ones...those too are womans.

Last edited:

haha me too man. Just counted over 50 as well. I am more of a collector or rare air maxes that are only sold in certain botiques but love to wear them to the gym once in a while to see heads turn. Those Zips are pretty nice too, I have wanted them since they came out. Im about to buy the black/red ones. Are they comfy?

you'll be jealous. i just got a pair off ebay, red and white mens air max 1997! brand new. while i was in hong kong, i got the re-make of these same ones but black white and orange...you can NOT find them in the states!

Ok, here's a little secret of mine: i dont know how big your feet are, but mine are size 9. i am basically the biggest you can have in WOMANS shoes (size 11) maybe half or MORE are womans shoes. why you ask? b/c they have the best color/designs. go into foot locker or any shoe store, you will see that the guys coloars are black, grey, dark blue...but womans are red, yellow, green orange, baby blue...i have all unique colors. if you can man up and go in and buy a womans shoe...you will not be disapointed.

as far as the ZIPS go, i have 2 pairs now i got the red and white ones...womans, and i recently bought the yellow and white ones...those too are womans.

My feet are far too big bro:)

So far we have Nike in the lead, addidas is much better imo.

When it comes to a training shoe, I've found the adidas "Goodyear" shoes to be the best for me. Flat sole and very form fitting.

Adidas

Train in a new pair of 1971 Blue ROMS with waffle sole.
They were hard to find.

i have 2 pairs of the adidas' version of the shocks. I do NOT like them, i like the colors and the look, but they are NOT comfortable at all.

you'll be jealous. i just got a pair off ebay, red and white mens air max 1997! brand new. while i was in hong kong, i got the re-make of these same ones but black white and orange...you can NOT find them in the states!

Yea I have the silver and red 97's. You prob know what I am taking about. My hfav are the 95's, have about 7 pairs of those, some were pretty expensive.

i always buy shoes at roadrunner. in fact, i go to a mall store and try em on to get the exact size, then order thru roadrunner, cuz the prices are way better.

Yea I have the silver and red 97's. You prob know what I am taking about. My hfav are the 95's, have about 7 pairs of those, some were pretty expensive.

you got a pic of your 95s?

Are these the zips your talking about?

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NBA1308/

Is this a good place to buy? Its a big U.S store, you know it?

yes those are them, see what i mean though, i dont know about you..but i hate those color choices....i guess the only ones i would get out of those would be the white and dark blue. never heard of that store but im going to check it out

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear