over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who shoots there TRT test daily??

Just give a try with 10mg, for 6 weeks. Yes Fitness Enterprise Humanofort, you can purchased here on PM.

I'm on doctor prescribed TRT and I'm going to give this a try again. I get so busy some days I miss or forget injections doing them daily. My overall goal would to be in a good range and not have to use an AI or SERM. I still have two bottles of Humanofort on hand too so in a few weeks I'm going to run it fair run again.

I'm on doctor prescribed TRT and I'm going to give this a try again. I get so busy some days I miss or forget injections doing them daily. My overall goal would to be in a good range and not have to use an AI or SERM. I still have two bottles of Humanofort on hand too so in a few weeks I'm going to run it fair run again.

bro just pre load the pins, much easier that way n the tiny admin take a second after shower.

i didnt want to use an ai or serm and this was the perfect fix!

bro just pre load the pins, much easier that way n the tiny admin take a second after shower.

i didnt want to use an ai or serm and this was the perfect fix!

A .3ml, 30g insulin pin will pull to 5iu in a few seconds, faster than backloading imo.

20mg ED and 12mg boron ED for higher free test

You will love the results.

20mg ED and 12mg boron ED for higher free test

You should replace the Boron with Humanofort or add Humanofort, the Humanofort is the only source of all 22 FGF, IGF-1, NGF, micRNA and many other peptides.

I do 10mg/day for my trt and I love it, even 12mg I can tell estradiol is getting higher than I want it, my total test is only 650 but my free test is right at the top of the normal range, which is interesting. I'm pretty sure I can "feel" the testosterone in my system like 3-4 hours after injection, so I do it in the evening so it peaks around a somewhat natural time.

Nothing keeps my blood pressure low like 10mg/day, even a little more and by bp starts to climb.

What would you say is the minimum for your total t number to be at for muscle building... Say 600 and above or what?

I’ve often wondered this

A .3ml, 30g insulin pin will pull to 5iu in a few seconds, faster than backloading imo.

Does it make a difference in the overall "clinical picture" if you use Test P versus Test E/C?

Does it make a difference in the overall "clinical picture" if you use Test P versus Test E/C?

Most of use that are using emeric's "10mg protocol" are using cyp/enan, so that is what we know gives these great results we are talking about, prop would probably work too.

Why don`t you try 10mg test per day instead 20mg, and take 300mg Humanofort per day.

What benefits can one expect to get by adding the 300 mg Humanofort?

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Most of use that are using emeric's "10mg protocol" are using cyp/enan, so that is what we know gives these great results we are talking about, prop would probably work too.

Prop works great!

Dr. prescribes me 300 mg per week...I use 70. (Thanks Emeric). I maintain plenty of size/strength with no need for ai. Only side I have is testicular atrophy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Professional Muscle mobile app

Why I think 10mg works so universally:

10mg of hormone (minus ester) is 10mg of that hormone, in everyone. The main difference would probably be metabolism rates (both of the ester and the hormone). And because testosterone works in a pulsatile way naturally, it won't matter if one person metabolizes the 10mg faster or slower, it will still have the full effect of 10mg of hormone (7.5 minus ester or something).

But with even 2x or 3x weekly, differences in metabolism rates could make dosage have a larger individual variance.

Also, there haven't been any studies on de-esterification rates in people who have been using massive amounts over long periods. I think we all start to cleave esters off at a greater rate with long term usage, just a theory though.

so instead of doing the 10mg a day of cyp or en and wanted to use prop with this protocol how much prop a day then? 10mg or more or less?

so instead of doing the 10mg a day of cyp or en and wanted to use prop with this protocol how much prop a day then? 10mg or more or less?

Keep it at 10mg/day...doesn't matter if it's enanthate, cyp, or prop. If you want to run Emeric's true protocol though, you need to use the Humanofort along with the 10mg/day. I'm guessing a lot of the guys are only doing the 10mg/day tho without using the Humanofort with it.

I'm currently on doc-prescribed TRT at 150mg/week (I'm using 100mg Deca and 350 primo e along with it for the summer) but I'm going to commit to the 10mg/day protocol here in exactly 2 months. And I'm also going to use 300 of Humanofort along with it for 6 weeks leading up to my TRT checkup later this fall. Very interested to see how it goes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear