over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whoa am I glad I aspirated!

biggTdogg

Registered
The first couple years I pinned I didn't even know what aspirating was. (Very stupid I know) Ever since then, I've gotten a few little trickles of blood here and there, but nothing like today. I decided to try out a fresh spot on my quad a couple inches higher than normal. As soon as I pulled back on the plunger, a ton of dark red blood rushed in. Needless to say, I moved to a new spot. Just a friendly reminder to anyone who might not aspirate EVERY time. That could have been bad!

Yeah has happened to me a few times m8, can be a bit of a shock at the time lol

damn dude, good thing you aspirated!! never happened to me, but since i do quad injections very routinely i appreciate your post. reminds us all of the importance of aspirating EVERY time!

Must be scary to see blood coming in. I'm lucky enough for not experiencing that yet..

Can you inject everything including the blood in another spot or should you throw the oil/blood away?

You can inject in another spot pretty much, just minor concerns like a slightly duller needle, slightly increased injection volume, and very very slightly increased risk of infection.

personally I'd just swap the needle out and call it good

I myself, been using gears for years, and didn't aspirate for years, and one wonderful morning, about 10 years ago, I shot into a vein, I thought the end was near bro, I couldn't breath, I was on the floor in the fetal position, coughing so hard I puked all over myself, popped a couple of vessels in my cornea so my left eye filled with blood, it lasted what it seemed an eternity, but in reality only lasts 3 to 5 minutes at the most. Then your body clears it out of the blood stream and you start feeling better. An experience I'll never forget. Be wise aspirate. God bless you all.

I myself, been using gears for years, and didn't aspirate for years, and one wonderful morning, about 10 years ago, I shot into a vein, I thought the end was near bro, I couldn't breath, I was on the floor in the fetal position, coughing so hard I puked all over myself, popped a couple of vessels in my cornea so my left eye filled with blood, it lasted what it seemed an eternity, but in reality only lasts 3 to 5 minutes at the most. Then your body clears it out of the blood stream and you start feeling better. An experience I'll never forget. Be wise aspirate. God bless you all.

Jesus.
Only had it happen to me once, but I didn't even need to aspirate, the blood forced back into the syringe under its own pressure.
Bump swopping out the needle

Jesus.
Only had it happen to me once, but I didn't even need to aspirate, the blood forced back into the syringe under its own pressure.
Bump swopping out the needle

All you need is a couple of particles in your blood stream, and you're in for the ride of your life. Although my buddy shot into a vein and it wasn't as bad for him as it was for me, so maybe everybody responds different to this. This I know though, It will never happen to the minister again. God bless you my brothers.

had a near miss a couple weeks back myself.. so glad i aspirated

Damn reminds me of the Tren cough but damn never like what you experienced.

wow bro thats sum scary shit......definately a word to the wise......

Odds are very slim you will ever hit a vein that is large enough to not collapse when oil started filling into it but you should always aspirate. It takes 2 seconds and could save your life

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear