mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why all of the sudden is insulin the "secret" again.

B-boy .....I hear what you are saying ......but ask Milos if insulin wasn't the key to him , Nasser , fux ,dorian ,and Ronnie exploding as they did ? I have talked with .......dealt to and lived to see many advanced guys suddanly gain 10 to 25 lbs of lean bdy wt and knew that it was almost always several things....Increasing of test as a base , addition of gh , and then insulin.....[ face it .....look how hard you or say john have trained all your lives......is that making you that much bigger anymore honestly? Nope .......honesty think about that .....once you get close to your genetic max ......the training is secondary .....it is diet to gain condition and create environment .....then hormones for growth right ? Whether you are a low dose or not ......you want condition, it becomes a longer and harder diet .....you want size it becomes hormones ......I am not saying you have to jump 600 mgs of test a week to 1200 mg ......or 3 ius of gh to 6ius ......but you have to move forward if you want to progress .......bbing is a progressive endevor . Ask yourself have you got much bigger in the last several yr ? You train hard . Right ? And eat very well . Right ? But I bet you have stayed in the same anabolic range ? If you wanted to get bigger[not that you would because you are already a freak] .......I guarante at you would need to push things forward abit]

The are no secrets in bbing.....it is get progessively stronger [ but when you get to max strength thresholds it becomes more hormones] , create a diet that supports growth , rest ,relax , and recover ........the body doesn't want to be big and it will counter your every move ......but if you are consistant with the basics alot of guys can suprise themselves .......as long as you progressive with your lifting and eatting you will grow.....as that gets tougher it becomes more a game of hormones ........You respect John alot ......he and I are close ......and speak daily ....... ask him if he agrees with me ? I bet he does .......

About Phil health . Right before he turned pro [just before Jay helped him out ] He and were put in touch because he was looking for some help and sponsorship[I was sad I ended up not being able to help the guy , but Gald Jay saw his talent and came through where I had failed]........I will say this ....the guy was cool as hell ......really is gifted and is far from all drugs[ he told me his drug history to that point and it was less than most of the guys here use and he had very minimal knowledge .] But I can see where magnum thinks he added insulin to his regimin [does that make him a bad guy ?] Because look at his waist line .....his muscle .....He turned pro at 212 - 215 .......he is now expected to hit the stage at 240 ........I am sorry you don't get to the level of development of a Mr USA .....and then gain 25 lbs without adding in insulin and upping the gh as well as test abit. Brad .......what would it take for you to gain 25 lbs more muscle at your stage of development ? Harder training ......do you thing you can get that much stronger without getting hurt ? Could you eat that much more food and be ripped to hold that 25 LBs? Or would you have to bump the dosages alittle and maybe add in some insulin used in an intelligent manner?

Ronnie turned pro at 212 .......and ended up at 300 ........Yes , he has genetics like no other .......I see the points that you are getting at ......but the guys here are just trying to be the best they can be with in their own frame work ...They will not be Ronnie or even you.....Is insulin the secret ? Nope ......but can it be a tool to keep things moving forward in their quest to be the best they can be ..........I think so .....and so does every single pro of have I ever known .....

This question is highly individual but for those of us that can't with reasonable amounts of drugs, achieve B-Boy's level or hell half of that, is the health risk worth it. As i understand it the dangers of insulin are more immediate than they may be with test, not that any drug is safe but is it really worth it to us wanna-be's? Personally i dont know enough to make my own decision but based on what i little i do know i personally would not take the risk.

B-boy .....I hear what you are saying ......but ask Milos if insulin wasn't the key to him , Nasser , fux ,dorian ,and Ronnie exploding as they did ? I have talked with .......dealt to and lived to see many advanced guys suddanly gain 10 to 25 lbs of lean bdy wt and knew that it was almost always several things....Increasing of test as a base , addition of gh , and then insulin.....[ face it .....look how hard you or say john have trained all your lives......is that making you that much bigger anymore honestly? Nope .......honesty think about that .....once you get close to your genetic max ......the training is secondary .....it is diet to gain condition and create environment .....then hormones for growth right ? Whether you are a low dose or not ......you want condition, it becomes a longer and harder diet .....you want size it becomes hormones ......I am not saying you have to jump 600 mgs of test a week to 1200 mg ......or 3 ius of gh to 6ius ......but you have to move forward if you want to progress .......bbing is a progressive endevor . Ask yourself have you got much bigger in the last several yr ? You train hard . Right ? And eat very well . Right ? But I bet you have stayed in the same anabolic range ? If you wanted to get bigger[not that you would because you are already a freak] .......I guarante at you would need to push things forward abit]

The are no secrets in bbing.....it is get progessively stronger [ but when you get to max strength thresholds it becomes more hormones] , create a diet that supports growth , rest ,relax , and recover ........the body doesn't want to be big and it will counter your every move ......but if you are consistant with the basics alot of guys can suprise themselves .......as long as you progressive with your lifting and eatting you will grow.....as that gets tougher it becomes more a game of hormones ........You respect John alot ......he and I are close ......and speak daily ....... ask him if he agrees with me ? I bet he does .......

About Phil health . Right before he turned pro [just before Jay helped him out ] He and were put in touch because he was looking for some help and sponsorship[I was sad I ended up not being able to help the guy , but Gald Jay saw his talent and came through where I had failed]........I will say this ....the guy was cool as hell ......really is gifted and is far from all drugs[ he told me his drug history to that point and it was less than most of the guys here use and he had very minimal knowledge .] But I can see where magnum thinks he added insulin to his regimin [does that make him a bad guy ?] Because look at his waist line .....his muscle .....He turned pro at 212 - 215 .......he is now expected to hit the stage at 240 ........I am sorry you don't get to the level of development of a Mr USA .....and then gain 25 lbs without adding in insulin and upping the gh as well as test abit. Brad .......what would it take for you to gain 25 lbs more muscle at your stage of development ? Harder training ......do you thing you can get that much stronger without getting hurt ? Could you eat that much more food and be ripped to hold that 25 LBs? Or would you have to bump the dosages alittle and maybe add in some insulin used in an intelligent manner?

Ronnie turned pro at 212 .......and ended up at 300 ........Yes , he has genetics like no other .......I see the points that you are getting at ......but the guys here are just trying to be the best they can be with in their own frame work ......Is insulin the secret ? Nope ......but can it be a tool to keep things moving forward in their quest to be the best they can be ..........I think so .....and does every single pro of have ever known .....
ha ha yes see its about doing things the right way with me, I live by what dante says, yes i love john to death and the man is genius, but honestly most of what i have went by in my bodybuilding endeavors i have learned from dante, on how to do things wisely, you see i have left plenty of room to push the envelope, i am one of the most dense guys in the light heavyweight division but i have left a huge room for growth with my dosages, why because i built the majority of my physique with heavy slag iron over many years wich has enabled me to keep my dosages very laughable to most. so if i wanted to gain 25 lbs of muscle i would up the calories, use GH in the offseason (which i have never ever done) up the dosage currently to maybe 1200mgs of test( it may take that kind of jump to get me the 25 i want since i am so close to maxing out my frame) and 600 EQ, lift weights that only a gorilla could throw around and boom there is your 25lbs, where others of my caliber will be upping the dose to 3 grams of test, an anabolic, upping their current offseason GH dosage and probably still lifting like a bitch just to try and achieve that 25lbs. I have left massive room to proceed to the next level, i don't want to get anybigger right now, why? who the fuck is out muscle-ing me right now? exactly, no fucking body, i just need to get the stubborn fat off at the end of the diet and im where i want to be in this sport... now how many other motherfuckers can say that?

Drug use is entirely a personal choice . I honestly think they only need to be used by people looking to compete in shows or for hrt.......You can look fantastic without them ....... but you just can't try an obtain enchanced looking phyique without them because it won't happen.......but you can enjoy the pursuit of the best you that you can be without a doubt.......my post directed at people that already are using and looking to push it a bit more.

No doubt Brad and I commend you for doing the right way . I too am a follower of Dantes methods .....and I have known him since 93 ......you know your stuff without a doubt ......and I if you did what you suggested in the off season ,I am sure you would get that 25 lbs .......and nobody comes close to outmuscling you in your class ......but when you get your pro card and I believe you will.......I think you will need that 25 lbs to get the mass in your arms and legs to balance out that insane torso of yours......but until then .......you aren't really trying to grow .....don't get injuried ....enjoy training....keep things minimal ......and when you compete diet harder and longer ..........you " ll be just fine and seem to have the confidence to know it .......good for you!

ha ha yes see its about doing things the right way with me, I live by what dante says, yes i love john to death and the man is genius, but honestly most of what i have went by in my bodybuilding endeavors i have learned from dante, on how to do things wisely, you see i have left plenty of room to push the envelope, i am one of the most dense guys in the light heavyweight division but i have left a huge room for growth with my dosages, why because i built the majority of my physique with heavy slag iron over many years wich has enabled me to keep my dosages very laughable to most. so if i wanted to gain 25 lbs of muscle i would up the calories, use GH in the offseason (which i have never ever done) up the dosage currently to maybe 1200mgs of test( it may take that kind of jump to get me the 25 i want since i am so close to maxing out my frame) and 600 EQ, lift weights that only a gorilla could throw around and boom there is your 25lbs, where others of my caliber will be upping the dose to 3 grams of test, an anabolic, upping their current offseason GH dosage and probably still lifting like a bitch just to try and achieve that 25lbs. I have left massive room to proceed to the next level, i don't want to get anybigger right now, why? who the fuck is out muscle-ing me right now? exactly, no fucking body, i just need to get the stubborn fat off at the end of the diet and im where i want to be in this sport... now how many other motherfuckers can say that?

Brad you make me sick :banghead: I just want to quit training and take up bowling or golf...LOL !!!:p There is no one in the lightheavy's that can even come close to you in dense, hard muscle...I cant wait to see you come on stage ripped to the bone, and dry as the desert...You have some amazing genetics...and im jealous of them...LOL !!! I wish you and the family the best...

hey massive G! i noticed the title of the thread, and i also notice that people think that insulin is the secret of the pro's, i agree, hell i have used insulin im not saying its worthless, but its def not some huge secret as to how the pro's get huge. there is not one person on this thread that has said "I use insulin" that has blown me away with their muscle mass and made me say wow... so insulin is def. not the fucking secret.

I have nothing against insulin, I didn't like it, but i have nothing against others using it, do what you do like i have always said, but anyone thinking this shit is going to make them branch warren huge is making a jackass of a mistake, but everytime a pro blows the fuck up everyone screams insulin, well how come none of the insulin users on this thread are kai green huge? HMMMMMMM?????

Hey Brad, good to see you got the true meaning of my title and the subject.
You have great genetics so according to the insulin guru's all you need to do is start boatloading it and you'll turn pro bro.
You know what to do for sure and have a great team around you..
I appreciate your posts as well on abuse and the dangers...maybe we can steer a few guys clear of long term damage trust me a lot of guys read these threads and don't reply and do send PM's extending thanks for other view, the safe realistic one.
I don't have a problem with people using insulin either it's their body, but there's too much real world evidence out there on how bad high doses of it is to the metabolism over time.

Unless you are competing for the Olympia, I don't understand risking this one!

People do all types of risky things: climbing mountains, jumping from planes, getting cosmetic surgery, cave diving.

Who are we to say what risk any human being can or can not take with THEIR life? :naughty:

People do all types of risky things: climbing mountains, jumping from planes, getting cosmetic surgery, cave diving.

Who are we to say what risk any human being can or can not take with THEIR life? :naughty:

You are missing the whole boat of what MG and Brad are saying. If people want to use insulin, so be it, it's their decision, but MG and others are just trying to educate on dangers..not on a holy mission. People who climb mountains know what they are risking..people who are using insluin most of the time DO NOT know the dangers.

JM

You are missing the whole boat of what MG and Brad are saying. If people want to use insulin, so be it, it's their decision, but MG and others are just trying to educate on dangers..not on a holy mission. People who climb mountains know what they are risking..people who are using insluin most of the time DO NOT know the dangers.

JM
yeah, you are right.:eek:

I thought about it after I posted that there are a lot of folks that dive headfirst without doing proper research on something that does carry plenty of risks. I wished that I had added that part to it, but I was at the gym and couldn't edit that in.

Research is sooooooo important!

I run with a pretty experienced crowd so I forget that newbies get overly excited about doing anything to gain muscle fast.

Over the years I have seen plenty of females to irreprable harm to thier bodies(and looks) by not researching aas and taking it without understanding the risks to their femininity.

^ cycling steroids can lead to hypogonadism, so should we all not do that?

I understand what you are saying but insulin is a little different as hypoglycemia can potentially kill you. Low blood sugar is no joke and if you give yourself a shot, go into hypoglycemia, and have no one around to help you, death could occur.

Hypogonadism is bad, there are other ill effects as well but I don't think it's really close to the same thing other than messing with your own insulin levels with exogenous administration of insulin can cause some issues with your natural release of insulin from your pancreas.

Ronnie turned pro at 212 .......and ended up at 300 ........Yes , he has genetics like no other .......I see the points that you are getting at ......but the guys here are just trying to be the best they can be with in their own frame work ...They will not be Ronnie or even you.....Is insulin the secret ? Nope ......but can it be a tool to keep things moving forward in their quest to be the best they can be ..........I think so .....and so does every single pro of have I ever known .....

Did you listen to the HMR show where Dave and John interview Tim Belknap? Tim said he didn't even like to use injects just orals but the biggest factor was his use of insulin.

there is not one person on this thread that has said "I use insulin" that has blown me away with their muscle mass and made me say wow... so insulin is def. not the fucking secret.
??

I guess what "blows me away" is you saying all you have to do is run your test up to 1200 mgs and a magic 25lbs of muscle will fall on your bones. Do you have a crystal ball? Hypothesizing is one thing and doing is another Brad. Your saying your the densest guy at the USA's in LHW and your happy with where you are in bodybuilding. Wouldnt you have been happier if you had won? Or were even picked as a favorit going in? I would have been happier for you had you won:)

I will never "GET" the heading of the post. But there is alot I don't get here at PM. Like when BIG A came on the forum and told everyone how it is and the reality of drugs in our hobby and then 2000 posts later it's right back to "don't do over 600 mgs of test a week or your head will turn purple and fall off".

It's alway going to be slin,myostatan blockers or massive,MASSIVE amounts methylunobtainium................it all goes back to who knows what any of the pros do?

I think you twisted a point that I was making posting my pics. It wasn't to impress you or anyone with my incredible"Brach Warren" mass. It was to show you what slin as part of a protocol has done to a 50 year old man. 20lbs in seven weeks? Starting and ending with clean pics? That ain't saying something about slin?

Brad, don't take this as a call out, it isn't. I just would really like to know why a guy like you at your level wouldn't want 25 more pounds on his frame? Dude , you would be a Pro without a dought IMO.

Brad, it seem like your a little angry, sarcastic and even condensending in alot of you post. Dude, I'm just trying to talk to you so could you respect me as I do you?

Last edited:
I guess what "blows me away" is you saying all you have to do is run your test up to 1200 mgs and a magic 25lbs of muscle will fall on your bones. Do you have a crystal ball? Hypothesizing is one thing and doing is another Brad. Your saying your the densest guy at the USA's in LHW and your happy with where you are in bodybuilding. Wouldnt you have been happier if you had won? Or were even picked as a favorit going in? I would have been happier for you had you won:)

see you didn't include the part about the gh in the offseason and so fourth. see the smart guys know that food is your anabolic, making ways to utilize more food is how you will gain your muscle. so i would for the first time include GH into my offseason regimine so i can take in more calories for growth and go up to a higher bodyweight but at a leaner bodyfat (ding ding ding :lightbulb:) you see you guys think you just take this and take that and boom you get big, food is and always will be number one! drugs help you utilize more food wich puts more muscle on your body. i work at a chemical plant and you take raw materials (several kind) put them all in a reactor, let them chemically react and boom out comes emulsion polymers. food is the raw materials and training and AAS are the reactor, you wont make shit without the food, the precise quantity of certain foods in the reactor yields different results. hope all that makes sense :confused:

and this extra food and weight also enables me to push harder and heavier in the gym, how many guys can rep out 405 on inclines, how many guys can deadlift 585 for 12 reps, how many guys can squat 600 for 10-12 reps this is the type of gorilla shit that built my mass and i can not touch any of those weights right now, but let me get to eating go up in weight and stay healthy and i will crush those weights if i wanted to and get even bigger, putting on muscle has never been hard for me cause i train retarded heavy. i know you guys want to believe drugs drugs drugs, but i belive food, heavy slag iron, recovery, drugs in that specific order. this shit is so retarded simple to me.

and concreteguy you are right i have been a lil edgey lately but some post on here and a certain mentality going around lately is just getting under my skin, it seems one of my favorite places to get away to now is intensemuscle and the doggpound section, just my type of thinking.

Last edited:
see you didn't include the part about the gh in the offseason and so fourth. see the smart guys know that food is your anabolic, making ways to utilize more food is how you will gain your muscle. so i would for the first time include GH into my offseason regimine so i can take in more calories for growth and go up to a higher bodyweight but at a leaner bodyfat (ding ding ding :lightbulb:) you see you guys think you just take this and take that and boom you get big, food is and always will be number one! drugs help you utilize more food wich puts more muscle on your body. i work at a chemical plant and you take raw materials (several kind) put them all in a reactor, let them chemically react and boom out comes emulsion polymers. food is the raw materials and training and AAS are the reactor, you wont make shit without the food, the precise quantity of certain foods in the reactor yields different results. hope all that makes sense :confused:

and this extra food and weight also enables me to push harder and heavier in the gym, how many guys can rep out 405 on inclines, how many guys can deadlift 585 for 12 reps, how many guys can squat 600 for 10-12 reps this is the type of gorilla shit that built my mass and i can not touch any of those weights right now, but let me get to eating go up in weight and stay healthy and i will crush those weights if i wanted to and get even bigger, putting on muscle has never been hard for me cause i train retarded heavy. i know you guys want to believe drugs drugs drugs, but i belive food, heavy slag iron, recovery, drugs in that specific order. this shit is so retarded simple to me.

and concreteguy you are right i have been a lil edgey lately but some post on here and a certain mentality going around lately is just getting under my skin, it seems one of my favorite places to get away to now is intensemuscle and the doggpound section, just my type of thinking.

Great post...

"see the smart guys know that food is your anabolic" Brad is this some kind of veiled insult? I have personally been involved in a few of the most public debates about EATING EVERY TWO HOURS *VERSUS* EATING WHEN HUNGRY that may have ever been on PM.

"ding ding ding:lightbulb:" WTF is that? Brad, the point of Massives post was, "what are the pro's doing to get so big".......it must be slin"(sarcastically). I was referring to BIG A's post about "What the pro's are doing drug wise that are making them so big". Did I say that drugs are the answer to any gym rat or you or me getting big? I read about the HGH and without the slin I don't think it has enough anabolic ass to do what your asking of itand without the slin wont stay active long enough. I also don't think going from 600 mgs to 1200 mgs adds up to a 25 pound gain in a man as muscular as you. Dude, I hope I'm wrong. I want to see you do well and grow(healthy) But hay.....what do (I) "you guys know anyway"?
Brad, that's lame shit throwing me into the "you guys" bucket. You have no idea who I am or how I think relative to this hobby as your post shows. Insults, prejudging, jumping to conclutions......a rant about what you do and then a face of confusion? I get what your saying about training ,diet and recovery and supps. All I can figure I did here is post. Brad, I'm sorry I posted. Please have a much better day and relax. Knowone here is attacking you bro:) I enjoy reading your posts and will continue to respect you. I only posted my pics to constructively contribute to the thread.

On a friendly note, any time you would like to see me incline 405x10 come to my gym. I just did a minor bicep tear doing Hammerstrength shrugs with 540. Shelby has me doing a DC type training program thats all about big numbers. I am a proponent of that lifting style. Big numbers...... like 50. 50 years old...........I wish I had been your age when I got in the iron game. Unfortunately I showed up for this party a little late. Kinda waiting for someone to hand me my first beer;)

hey massive G! i noticed the title of the thread, and i also notice that people think that insulin is the secret of the pro's, i agree, hell i have used insulin im not saying its worthless, but its def not some huge secret as to how the pro's get huge. there is not one person on this thread that has said "I use insulin" that has blown me away with their muscle mass and made me say wow... so insulin is def. not the fucking secret.

I have nothing against insulin, I didn't like it, but i have nothing against others using it, do what you do like i have always said, but anyone thinking this shit is going to make them branch warren huge is making a jackass of a mistake, but everytime a pro blows the fuck up everyone screams insulin, well how come none of the insulin users on this thread are kai green huge? HMMMMMMM?????

Then.......... What is the " Secret?" :p

Then.......... What is the " Secret?" :p

The secrete for the pro's? thats easy... Their parents. B-boy's point is there seems to be a reemergence of a trend towards chemicals being the bread and butter of people bodybuilding regemine instead of food, rest, and heavy ass weights. That leads to a TON of dangers. If someone cant dial in their diet, stay consistant, not mis a training session, then drugs arent for them. Insulin is not the devil in and of itself, but like almost anything else in the world, its lethal in the hands of idiots. Pro's are Pro's because of their genetics, no other reason. Many of us can, and some do take more that some professional athletes, without the same results. i think MG's point, Iabadman's point, and B-boy's points are all valid and correct and if you skip everything else in the thread and read those 3 guys posts you will be surprised at the continuity in each message.

The secrete for the pro's? thats easy... Their parents. B-boy's point is there seems to be a reemergence of a trend towards chemicals being the bread and butter of people bodybuilding regemine instead of food, rest, and heavy ass weights. That leads to a TON of dangers. If someone cant dial in their diet, stay consistant, not mis a training session, then drugs arent for them. Insulin is not the devil in and of itself, but like almost anything else in the world, its lethal in the hands of idiots. Pro's are Pro's because of their genetics, no other reason. Many of us can, and some do take more that some professional athletes, without the same results. i think MG's point, Iabadman's point, and B-boy's points are all valid and correct and if you skip everything else in the thread and read those 3 guys posts you will be surprised at the continuity in each message.

All in one nut shell! Let the thread end on this. Perfectly summarized!

Really?

if it is soooo easy for you to be bigger and put on more weight (and this IS bodybuilding) then why are you smaller than you could be?
why would one choose to be 25lbs lighter?
i would love to see you put on 25lbs. but you seem to be VERY happy with your size and your place in bodybuilding as you said, but its just odd someone would be so satisfied if its sooooo easy for you to be 25lbs bigger.
proud of you for being satisfied but guys that aren't satisfied are the ones that will win and do better in this sport.
and heavy lifts are great if you are a powerlifter. On a stage they don't matter AT ALL.
i don't get it, why would a bodybuildier not want to put on 25lbs of muscle? if you could you would. why wouldn't you? this is bodyBUILDING. not body-waiting to build.... if you can build it, then DO IT.
just my lame attempt at motivating you. we all want you and any pro muslce memeber to do well.

-JS

Last edited:
and btw, the only guys i think say insulin is soooooo dangerous never used it. or never used it properly.
if you take too much insulin, eat some sugar.
insulin won't kill you stupidity will.
when you go to the pharmacy to buy your insulin you may notice the myriad of glucose tablets on the shelf. these are in case of hypoglycemia. it would be smart to buy some of those. thats what they are made for. dying from insulin use is retarded when there is a ridiculous amount of sugar all over the place in anyones home, corner store, grocery store, etc etc etc....

shelby basically let out the secret to proper insulin use. adjust slin to your diet don't adjust diet to your slin.
and in my opinoin slow acting slin is way to go. short acting is the problem maker. if u have access to sugar (and who doesnt) then slin is not going to even come close to killing u.
-JS

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner