over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do i suck with Relationships (RANT)

TooPowerful4u said:
Franky is a good guy but i doubt hel keep her, he will see right through her.

So does that mean he is interested in her and they got together?

Last edited:
Kaiser said:
So does that mean he is interested in her and they got together?

I told him since she likes him, he has my blessing if he chooses he wants to, just be aware of who she really is. I doubt hel get serious with her, thats not who he is, but if by chance he does i hope she doesnt hurt him.

TooPowerful4u said:
I told him since she likes him, he has my blessing if he chooses he wants to, just be aware of who she really is. I doubt hel get serious with her, thats not who he is, but if by chance he does i hope she doesnt hurt him.

At that point walk brother. I have been there. I was afraid it was going to end up like this. I saw it in your first post. Anyway, dont warn him. He needs nothing from you. If it works out, it does, if it doesn't, so be it. Any friend that you have to warn about an ex-girl is out side of my family circle of trust in my book. Let him go. Move on. Let him and her enjoy each other until she gets tired of him too. Otherwise, they'll be together for the rest of their lives and you will know that it was true love. There is no doubting that. I have seen it many times. I know it hurts, and my wife Simone is following the post and knows it hurts. Either way, as a brother in iron, trust yourself, not me, not anyone else, not your best friends when it comes to sexual attraction. We're guys brother. We think like you think. Anyway, how old are you? V stated that you should be with an older woman, but I still do not know your age. It would better let me opinionate (notice I said "opinionate") on your subject. I am just trying to get everyone who feels like I did at one time or 20000 others to feel good, and hang in there.

Last edited:
2POWRFUL...DON'T WORRY.

I'VE BEEN THROUGHT THAT A COUPLE TIMES IN MY LIFE. I LIKE IT THAT YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS. THAT'S A GOOD TRAIT TO HAVE. I AM LIKE THAT AS WELL. I HAVE A FEW CLOSE FRIENDS THAT I'D DO ABOUT ANYTHING FOR. ON OCCASION I'VE HAD MARRIED FRIENDS WHOSE WIVES HAVE TRIED TO PULL THAT BULLSHIT OF HOOKING UP WITH ME WHEN THEY BROKE UP. I'VE NEVER HAVE GONE FOR IT.

I AM SORTA PISSED THAT YOUR BUD IS EVEN CONSIDERING GOING OUT WITH THIS GAL. THERE ARE A LOT OF OTHER HOOKERS OUT THERE HE COULD DATE, RIGHT? THAT WHOLE THING WHERE SHE'S OUT DANCING AND NOT FOCUSING ON YOU SAYS A LOT. I THINK YOU ARE LUCKY YOU FOUND OUT WHAT SHE IS...SUPERFICIAL. OUT HERE WE'VE GOT A SAYING ....'DANCE WITH THE ONE WHO BROUGHT YOU'. JUST THINK IF SHE WASN'T MUCH FOR DANCING....YOU MIGHT HAVE JUST SAT THERE AND HELD HER HAND AND LISTENED TO THE MUSIC. SHE DOESN'T SEEM LIKE A NICE GAL.

YOU'VE GOTTEN SOME GOOD ADVICE....HERE IS WHAT I THINK. JUST KEEP BEING A GOOD PERSON...BE KIND AND HUMBLE..PUT OTHERS FIRST AND LET YOU WORD BE AS GOOD AS GOLD. LOOK FOR A WOMAN WITH THOSE QUALITIES AND YOU'LL BET ALL SET. :)

I DON'T GO TO BARS....NOTHING MUCH GOOD HAPPENS THERE. I WISH YOU THE BEST.....STUFF LIKE THAT SUCKS.

Kaiser said:
At that point walk brother. I have been there. I was afraid it was going to end up like this. I saw it in your first post. Anyway, dont warn him. He needs nothing from you. If it works out, it does, if it doesn't, so be it. Any friend that you have to warn about an ex-girl is out side of my family circle of trust in my book. Let him go. Move on. Let him and her enjoy each other until she gets tired of him too. Otherwise, they'll be together for the rest of their lives and you will know that it was true love. There is no doubting that. I have seen it many times. I know it hurts, and my wife Simone is following the post and knows it hurts. Either way, as a brother in iron, trust yourself, not me, not anyone else, not your best friends when it comes to sexual attraction. We're guys brother. We think like you think. Anyway, how old are you? V stated that you should be with an older woman, but I still do not know your age. It would better let me opinionate (notice I said "opinionate") on your subject. I am just trying to get everyone who feels like I did at one time or 20000 others to feel good, and hang in there.

i turn 23 next sunday

TooPowerful4u said:
i turn 23 next sunday

Good, your a young lad with 10000 lbs of beef behind you. She wont win, neither will your so called friend that is going to date her. If they do, it's a 1 in a million chance and you can safely say, it was true love and no one was going to hold them back. On the other side you learned a valuable lesson at 23 in which I did when I was your age.

Never doubt a friend when it comes to sexuallity. I am sorry bro, but I have to disagree with JT on this (JT you know I love ya). They just dont breed them like they used to I guess. I can legitimately say I have been screwed over by most of my friends in the past. Sure, they have slept with my exes, and NO, I have NEVER done that in return. I myself get turned off from my fellas girls. There are only a chosen few that I trust nowadays. Either way, I knew it was going to amount to this. You can bet, and dont look at me as the bad guy, but they are going to be dating over the next 3 months. (educated, beat down over years gues) Mark my words. You will know the symptoms to look for next time around. But, I have one thing to say to you:

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT GETTING HITCHED UP FOR, YOU'RE 23? Enjoy the awesome body you have and allow other women to enjoy it. Get your mind in order, concentrate on YOURSELF and nothing more. The female companionship will come later. I could kick you square in the nutz right now for even thinking this deep. You should be having fun, setting you life up for success and living it. I am only saying this because I came from a really good family, with a beautiful mother who, still to this day is a personal trainer at 60 yrs old, and felt the same exact way you did. I went through a transition, which basically means; They crushed me, I picked myself up, and started to care about myself first. In the end brother, don't worry about me, V, Franky, or her. Worry about yourself when it comes to internal well being. Move on and use it as a building block.

Last edited:
KAISER...YOU ARE A GOOD GUY AND I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

Kaiser said:
Good, your a young lad with 10000 lbs of beef behind you. She wont win, neither will your so called friend that is going to date her. If they do, it's a 1 in a million chance and you can safely say, it was true love and no one was going to hold them back. On the other side you learned a valuable lesson at 23 in which I did when I was your age.

Never doubt a friend when it comes to sexuallity. I am sorry bro, but I have to disagree with JT on this (JT you know I love ya). They just dont breed them like they used to I guess. I can legitimately say I have been screwed over by most of my friends in the past. Sure, they have slept with my exes, and NO, I have NEVER done that in return. I myself get turned off from my fellas girls. There are only a chosen few that I trust nowadays. Either way, I knew it was going to amount to this. You can bet, and dont look at me as the bad guy, but they are going to be dating over the next 3 months. Mark my words. You will know the symptoms to look for next time around. But, I have one thing to say to you:

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT GETTING HITCHED UP FOR, YOU'RE 23. Enjoy the body you have and allow other women to enjoy it. Get your mind in order, concentrate on YOURSELF and nothing more. The female companionship will come later. I could kick you square in the nutz right now for even thinking this deep. You should be having fun, setting you life up for success and living it. I am only saying this because I came from a really good family, with a beautiful mother who, still to this day is a personal trainer at 60 yrs old, and felt the same exact way you did. I went through a transition, which basically means; They crushed me, I picked myself up, and started to care about myself first. In the end brother, don't worry about me, V, or Franky, worry about yourself when it comes to internal well being. Move on and use it as a building block.
WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT I AM LIKE GOOD OLD TOOPOWERFUL4U AND REALLY LOOK OUT FOR MY FRIENDS. I WANT FRIENDS JUST LIKE THAT...BUT MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY. .....LIKE HIS FRIEND....IN MY OPINION HIS FRIEND SHOULDN'T EVEN BE THINKING ABOUT THIS GIRL JUST ON PRINCIPLE. HIS BUDDY ISN'T BEING THE SAME KIND OF FRIEND...NOT TAKING CARE OF TOOPOWERFUL4U'S FEELINGS...EVEN IF HE WAS GIVEN THE GO AHEAD TO PURSUE THIS LITTLE WENCH.

KAISER,I AGREE...MOST DUDES WILL SCREW THEIR BEST FRIENDS OVER FOR A PIECE OF TAIL. I THINK THE GIRL AND THE BUDDY SHOWED NO CLASS IN THE SITUATION. THATS OKAY THOUGH...BECAUSE IN SITUATIONS LIKE THAT....A FELLA FINDS OUT WHO IS TRUE BLUE AND WHO IS NOT. A GOOD THING TO KNOW IF YOU ASK ME! LOL...

JETHRO TULL said:
WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT I AM LIKE GOOD OLD TOOPOWERFUL4U AND REALLY LOOK OUT FOR MY FRIENDS. I WANT FRIENDS JUST LIKE THAT...BUT MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY. .....LIKE HIS FRIEND....IN MY OPINION HIS FRIEND SHOULDN'T EVEN BE THINKING ABOUT THIS GIRL JUST ON PRINCIPLE. HIS BUDDY ISN'T BEING THE SAME KIND OF FRIEND...NOT TAKING CARE OF TOOPOWERFUL4U'S FEELINGS...EVEN IF HE WAS GIVEN THE GO AHEAD TO PURSUE THIS LITTLE WENCH.

KAISER,I AGREE...MOST DUDES WILL SCREW THEIR BEST FRIENDS OVER FOR A PIECE OF TAIL. I THINK THE GIRL AND THE BUDDY SHOWED NO CLASS IN THE SITUATION. THATS OKAY THOUGH...BECAUSE IN SITUATIONS LIKE THAT....A FELLA FINDS OUT WHO IS TRUE BLUE AND WHO IS NOT. A GOOD THING TO KNOW IF YOU ASK ME! LOL...

Greatest thing is: He has a secret weapon. Us, all of us, we'll keep him straight.

2p4u, you need help in the female area, PM my wife Simone, she'll help. She knows what you are goin through. Again, care about yourself, you buddy is not your true buddy. Sorry.

JT, they just dont seem to breed them like us as much anymore. Looks like 2p4u has the right mentality and INTEGRITY though to join the books. Nice to see it still exists. Thanks to 2p4u for keeping it alive.

Last edited:
TP4U:

Fisrt of all dude you don't suck at relationships period. What does it mean to be good at them? How do you know you are good at them? Did you read a book about them? DId you watch a couple of Dr. Phil episodes and just know after that....no. Being good at relationships isn't whether or not you are good at it its whether or not the the person is right for you where you guys have mutual repsect, openess, and some love for one another. Obviously the way she treated you and then the way she acted around your friend she is not a nice a girl, her true nature came out and all the “hotness” in the world can’t overcome all the ugliness of her personality that is her true nature, you cut ties at a good time my friend.

This is not the first, nor will this probably the last time that you “chase the dragon” of chasing around drop dead gorgeous girls, listen to a lot of guys on here we have done it, its cool just remember what you are getting yourself into, most like the girl you dated are so used to being put on a pedestal and are on the take, there mentality is “what you can do for me” they walk around thinking they are hot shit when inside they have nothing, lead non fulfilling lives by this mentality and underneath it all are very sad, depressed and most of the time have the lowest of the low self esteem.

You remind me so much of myself at your age man even recently, I chased around the hottest tail overlooking anything of what a girl had to offer other than a nice ass, hot face and a great set of tits, beyond that I didn’t care even if they could only speak in sentence fragments, and when things always didn’t work out I wondered why, when really it was what I didn’t want. This happened repeatedly over and over and even recently with the last ex GF, hell you were there TP4U in KY when the ex pulled some shit and you were like “I would have been pissed” and I just sat back and watched it all go down and thanked every minute that it happened as it was a reminder of why I broke up with her in the first place, she was decent looking on the outside but completely ugly on the inside and her actions like your girls the other night completely disrespected herself more than you and you were smart and just went away, good for you.

My advice to you, you are young have fun don’t be too serious with any girl if you really don’t know what you want out of a relationship, if you want them hot fine, date hot girls, with each dating experience just walk away from the situation learning a little but more aobut yourself and what you want/don’t want out of a relationship, and one day you will get to a point where you know and when you least expect it you will find a girl that hits everything on your list to a T, and those my friends are what guys on here call “keepers”.
Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks at the Arnold, I will talk toy ou later man.

You've gotten some good advice from Iabadman, Jethro and everyone else. Don't be so hard yourself. You have admirable traits that are rare to find nowadays especially in younger people. You'll find the right woman for you when you least expect it.

JETHRO TULL said:

Heres what i would have done , i would have gone along with what she wanted i would have left with her and had her thinking she was gonna get busy with me , then id drive her back to her home but id make sure i stopped at least a mile away , id pull over and say ok you can get out nicely or i can throw u out , she would 1st think its a joke then id say ok times up get out , now id make sure to say once shes out ok get back in and when she went for the door speed up a tad now id do this 5 times until i just got borred then id leave the ho , and i know in jersey its cold as hell just like in MI when i first pulled this stunt lol ive used it 3 times in my life and all 3 of my boys thought i was actaully gonna bang the ho ,but the next day they found out what a true friend i really was ;)

your right Jethro his friend Franky is a punk and should be bitch slapped for even thinking he could score with girl who was with hi friend .

Thats some funnny shit V.

Vander_V said:
Heres what i would have done , i would have gone along with what she wanted i would have left with her and had her thinking she was gonna get busy with me , then id drive her back to her home but id make sure i stopped at least a mile away , id pull over and say ok you can get out nicely or i can throw u out , she would 1st think its a joke then id say ok times up get out , now id make sure to say once shes out ok get back in and when she went for the door speed up a tad now id do this 5 times until i just got borred then id leave the ho , and i know in jersey its cold as hell just like in MI when i first pulled this stunt lol ive used it 3 times in my life and all 3 of my boys thought i was actaully gonna bang the ho ,but the next day they found out what a true friend i really was ;)

your right Jethro his friend Franky is a punk and should be bitch slapped for even thinking he could score with girl who was with hi friend .

You know what, i had to edit this. I just talked to Franky... i knew he was true. Im so used to not having true friends, i cant believe it. I feel like such a douche for questioning him AGAIN. He told me if he ever did anything hed man up and be the first person to tell me so i wouldnt hear it from anyone but him first. And if he wanted her he would let me know first, and if i said no it would be done and over. Man i have a high right now from knowin i have a great friend like that. I KNEW he was true, jealousy clouded my mind. He told me every bit of what happened with everything, everything matched. Im extatic right now he forgave me for giving him shit and talkin shit about him behind his back becuase i listend to her instead of him. He was so right... a bitch will break up best friends any time to get what she wants... not happening here!!!!!

Last edited:
M.O.B!!!! Money over B#@$@ES!! Never let a woman come between friends dog! I got about six years on ya so thats a li'l more experience but that's one thing that'll never happen with me bruh!! I'll take the chance when a woman tells me some shit about one of my boys tryin to holla or whatever.

VANDER....THAT'S AWESOME!

Vander_V said:

I HAVE RESPECT FOR A GUY WHO WILL STAND UP AND SEND THAT MESSAGE. I ONCE TOLD A FRIEND THAT THE GIRL HE WAS GOING TO MARRY ASKED ME TO HAVE A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH HER....OUR SECRET. I WENT RIGHT TO HIM AND TOLD HIM. HE CONFRONTED HER...THEY HAD A BIG ASSED FIGHT...THEN MADE UP...THEN SUDDENLY I WAS THE BAD GUY. THE GUYS NAME WAS PAT.....ON THAT DAY I LEARNED JUST HOW DESPERATE GOOD OLD PAT WAS TO GET MARRIED...EVEN TO A COLD HEARTED SNAKE LIKE THAT! I STILL COUNT IT AS A GREAT LESSON AND WEEDED OUT SOMEONE I LET IN MY LIFE THAT WOULD HAVE BAILED ON ME IF THE CHIPS WERE DOWN.

GREAT STORY VANDER.

jawbreakerkid said:
can't turn a ho into a housewife

soooooo true. i just found out she was like tryin to bang some friends of mine along time ago. what a whore lol, glad i got out of that one quick... every day i feel better n better about this.

WOW

TooPowerful4u said:
... every day i feel better n better about this.

Now that's what I was waiting to hear.

All the advice in this thread is really good. If you boys keep lockin' up (sticking together) instead of cutting each others' throats I'm gonna be out of a job! What I come away with from this thread is that everyone sticks together and has each others' backs. That's so important. You hear all of this talk about "sisterhood" these days with girls sticking together. What about the brotherhood? Man, ya gotta protect the brotherhood! To all my girls out there, don't forget the sisterhood either.

Not sure who said it earlier, and I'm glad your boy and you are still tight but going forward I would make it a rule (it's one of mine) with your bro's to NEVER date a friend's ex. Do you know how many guys I've seen crying their eyes out, literally, because their best friend is with their ex that they believe they still "love". Unreal.

Friends don't date friend's ex's. It's just bad policy. Not to mention who wants to see "TP4U was Here" on the front of some girl's panties? Yikes!

TP4U, this was not a relationship. You were candy for each other. No matter how sweet the candy is/was, you can't live on candy. I've tried - whoops. Let's all keep that on the "downlow". LOL.

Ahem... point is really really hot girls (with some notable exceptions) generally don't have much depth of personality. Many reasons for this. They are in high demand, they never are not 'required' to have good personalities. They may even be good people inside but you won't see that side of them until they're over 30 and they can no longer rely at least entirely on their looks alone. In defense of my girls, men have an advantage here in that our "shelf-life" is much longer. A beautiful girl (and I'm talking the top of the heap) have a shelf-life from about 18-30 while men can stay in the ranks well into their later years. Add to this the fact that a woman needs to get done what she needs (if she wants children) before 40 because then the clock begins to run out. Men don't have that time-limit.

That's really all I got here. Everything that needs to be said has already been said in this thread.

Let me know if you need anything.

oh yeah, one more thing TP4U... you maybe should keep yourself a little more reserved. That way, you don't get the feelings of jealousy and betrayal so early in a relationship. Aristotle said well over 2000 years ago that "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." Be careful which body you want to share your soul with.

Later bro.

Nicely put OTH. Nicely put.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear