over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do i suck with Relationships (RANT)

LMAO oh no she wont stop textin n callin me cuz shes butt hurt about this thread lol. She is gonna call teh cops becuase we all made fun of her on here haha.

Ok so lets see i was wrong because...

1. I got jealous n possessive becuase she hangs out with guys she hooked up with in the past.

2. Jealous n possessive when she grinded up on my boy and showed me no attention lol

3. Rushed into things so she says? (well she told ME she wanted to be my girl after just meetin her lol, yea i know dumb move sayin yes but i figured out who she was quick) Well she was all about me til she got drunk n was all over a bunch of dudes besides my friend haha. True colors show when drunk huh?

Everyone wave n say hi to Meg LMAO she is 5'4 100lbs and wants to be a fitness model but has saggy tits n no azz haha... can you say..... no chance? Wow what was i thinkin...... ok il admit it i was lonly haha so sue me

LMAO, he goes from feeling bad about himself to bashing her...I love it...a true Italian!!!

NEVER EVER EVER, date a girl who is still "friends" with a guy she used to date. Once you sleep with a girl, you can NEVER be "friends." That sexual tension will always be there. We are all guys here, we do not want to be friends with women, how many women have you hung out with and later you were with some of your boys and said, "damn dude, that sally is a cool chick, she's funny as hell and can pull mad ass." Doesn't happen, we like to hang out with women for one reason, the possibility of sex. I hung out with 10 times more women than men when I was single, now that I'm married...0 female friends. That's not because of my wife either, if that sexual tension is gone due to my being married, hanging out with women just isn't fun.

That's all I got

TP4U, I got a question for you? What'd you recieve from her mentally? Not tryin to be an ass but if she couldn't stimulate you mentally could you really expect to be with her? It's plenty of fine ass women out there so ass is available. Worshippin a woman for the physical is your dick talkin, what she brings to you upstairs will be the key.

bestposer said:
TP4U, I got a question for you? What'd you recieve from her mentally? Not tryin to be an ass but if she couldn't stimulate you mentally could you really expect to be with her? It's plenty of fine ass women out there so ass is available. Worshippin a woman for the physical is your dick talkin, what she brings to you upstairs will be the key.

Honestly? stimulate my mind? LOL ummm if u count all the sweet things shed say, yea i enjoyed that made me feel special ( wont even lie i can be mushy). But other than that.... uh naaahhhhh shes boring as fuck. Plays on her computer, with her phone, loves watching home movies of herself n lookin at pix of herself (i hate that). LOL Wouldnt stop playin with her pussy (cat LOL damn furball got me all hairy) Come to think about it, the only mental thing i DID like about her was how she was a sweet talker. So she was PRETTY good lookin sweet talker, i wont say hottie u gotta be an 8+ to be considered hot, i used to tell her shes cute n shed go i dont wanna be cute i wanna be hot. Well hun if u were hot id call u hot lol.

Again... bad choice i know. You guys are right it wouldnt have lasted long anyway cuz her personality does nothing for me n i would have gotten tired of her boney body quick. Like the OTH says, its tough to find a good lookin girl w a personality. THey do exist, so il keep lookin. My ex had that, but we were complete opposites when it came to life. Vander keeps tellin me itl happen when i least expect it, so for now im DONE lookin, time to get ready for my shows and make this board proud....

bestposer said:
Great post bro i couldnt agree more .

I like your attitude Tp4U .............good for you ......the chick is just your typical dime a dozen attention whore .........you can spit on better than that ............dont return her texts or talk about her anymore .......that is just what she wants ....Drama .............tell her if she wants ........she can dance for me at my club out here in Cali .....I got 250 dumb bitches just like her ...........lol .........But save the drama bro .........let her be , dont play her games ...............And Bro ........listen to me ...if your friend was even flirting with her [ when he knew you even liked her alittle ]or he dates her now .......he is not your friend .....I promise you that ...even if you did give your blessing ,it is wrong period ........You dont play with your friends ex 's [ fucks ,girlfriends , or whatever ......not cool ....I way respect Vander for this bigtime ] As you get older ....I have no doubt that as you get older [ happy early b-day by the way ]you will come into your own and you will more than get the last laugh ..............take your time , learn to love yourself , who you really are [ you really cant love anyone truely ,until you can honestly do that ] , and I promise the right girl will come ..............And stay out bars and strip clubs...............meet your girls at the gym , school , work , ect..... stay out of the drama pits .......find girls that dont want attention [ girls that like to chill one on one ], because they are the ones that usually pretty secure with themselves ...................And remember kid ,you got a hundred big brothers here ......we are around if you need us [ plus Vander seems like a good friend to you and has some great insight on the female species .maybe better than me ...lol] Take care ,and dont give this pathetic Ho [ as Vander would say ]another thought .........She isnt worth the piss in your bladder .........lol ......dont forget if she wants a job out in here in Cali ......I will take care of her for you ............

IaB's posts

Iabadman said:
I like your attitude Tp4U .............good for you ......the chick is just your typical dime a dozen attention whore .........you can spit on better than that ............dont return her texts or talk about her anymore .......that is just what she wants ....Drama .............tell her if she wants ........she can dance for me at my club out here in Cali .....I got 250 dumb bitches just like her ...........lol .........But save the drama bro .........let her be , dont play her games ...............And Bro ........listen to me ...if your friend was even flirting with her [ when he knew you even liked her alittle ]or he dates her now .......he is not your friend .....I promise you that ...even if you did give your blessing ,it is wrong period ........You dont play with your friends ex 's [ fucks ,girlfriends , or whatever ......not cool ....I way respect Vander for this bigtime ] As you get older ....I have no doubt that as you get older [ happy early b-day by the way ]you will come into your own and you will more than get the last laugh ..............take your time , learn to love yourself , who you really are [ you really cant love anyone truely ,until you can honestly do that ] , and I promise the right girl will come ..............And stay out bars and strip clubs...............meet your girls at the gym , school , work , ect..... stay out of the drama pits .......find girls that dont want attention [ girls that like to chill one on one ], because they are the ones that usually pretty secure with themselves ...................And remember kid ,you got a hundred big brothers here ......we are around if you need us [ plus Vander seems like a good friend to you and has some great insight on the female species .maybe better than me ...lol] Take care ,and dont give this pathetic Ho [ as Vander would say ]another thought .........She isnt worth the piss in your bladder .........lol ......dont forget if she wants a job out in here in Cali ......I will take care of her for you ............

Ya gotta love this guy's posts... IaB is nuts and bolts all the way... LOL

Last edited:
Iabadman said:

bro i love u lol. i am fallin out my chair laughin right now. you dont want her in ur club, she wont make u any money lol. You are so right, i didnt hesitate coming here and lookin for support. You are all like my big brothers, and i cant thank you all enough for puttin my head on straight. You are so right, i dont need a party girl, i like a girl who likes to chill one on one who doesnt need attention from 100 guys, only my attention. LOL yea Vander takes care of me, i dont listen to him but with women hes always right. i hate admittin that haha. One day il get the girl i deserve... but until then i gotta make sure my life is straight. Get my priorities straight and women isnt one of them. Jeeze i feel like i cant thank you all enough, i wish there was something i could do to repay all of you. This is definatly my 2nd home...

Iabadman said:

STANDING OVATION , WOW THAT WAS AWESOME SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL THAT WAS LIKE MY KIND OF OPERA , A MASTERPIECE;)

Looks like things took a turn for the best on your thread here TPFU. :)
Glad to see you're feeling better about the whole situtation.

TP4U, that's what I'm talkin about bruh!! Worry about you and everything else will fall into place! What shows are you doing this year? I was gunnin for the USA's, BUT I gotta take this year off(gotta get shit together)! I'm gonna eat, grow and comeback next year nastier than ever!

Sound advice.

PHIL HERNON said:
YOU PLAY WITH FIRE YOU WILL GET BURNT. YOU PUT WAY TOO MUCH EMPHASIS ON DATING SOMEONE WHO IS HOT. GO FOR A NICE PERSON, FORGET THE HOT PART, IT IS WAY TOO SHALLOW AND YOU WILL GET YOUR FEELINGS HURT. GIRLS WHO ARE "HOT"ARE USED TO BEING CATERED TO ALL THE TIME BECAUSE GUYS PLACE SUCH AN IMPORTANCE ON IT. FIND SOMEONE WELL ROUNDED, LIFE WILL BE WAY BETTER.

TooPowerful4u, I am glad things are working out for the best given the choices you made on that fateful night. It's wonderful that you have found such a high level of support here at Professional Muscle! What a bunch of terrific people we have here.

I think Phil's advice is really accurate. You've mentioned several times how you date HOT women and I am all for that, but, if you sacrifice QUALITY for HOT you will always be disapointed. To be even more clear: IF YOU CHOOSE A FEMALE BASED ON SUPERFICIAL CHARACTERISTICS YOU'LL END UP WITH A SUPERFICIAL GIRLFRIEND WHO REQUIRES CONSTANT ATTENTION. [Not necessarily just from you, but from any guy with in eyeshot as you've discovered!]

I want you to be happy and I think you will be if you shift your priorities a little.

Good luck out there, TooPowerful4u! All the best in your bodybuilding endeavors!:)

I would never date a hot girl who wants to party all the time. I would never date a super hot girl period. High maintenance and this is part of it. Its obvious what she wants, attention. If she was real, she would be a stay home girl. I like those kind of chicks. They do have to be pretty with a fat ass but not necessarily drop dead gorgeous. I like cute girls with low self esteem. Unmatched.

Dude of course he's gonna go after her, man. It's pussy and he doesnt care what you think. He told you all that shit about not hookin up cuz he doesnt want you to know. Don't trust ANYONE dude. Thats why I dont have very many friends, not that they did this to me, i never had a GF, but it happens all the time.

TooPowerful4u said:
Little update. Franky is headed out to Philly tonight to see her. Could care less about the girl, but this confirms my doubt about Franky. I guess i was wrong.... this is the 4th friend iv lost over a girl now.... why cant i find true friends

Shawn Cooke said:
Dude of course he's gonna go after her, man. It's pussy and he doesnt care what you think. He told you all that shit about not hookin up cuz he doesnt want you to know. Don't trust ANYONE dude. Thats why I dont have very many friends, not that they did this to me, i never had a GF, but it happens all the time.

Shawn, unfortunately you are pretty much correct. I agree with you and it's sad that I have to. In this day and age there is very little HONOR among men any more. Their WORD means nothing and their INTEGRITY is shit.

That being said. We need to change this. NOW! I mean today. Keep your word. Keep your honor. Use judgement in your decisions. We are all acting like thieves and there is no honor among thieves. Even if you have a bad rep now, you can build yourself back by living by your code. Your code, your principles.

On a lighter note... I have some true friends as I think at least some of you have. I have guy friends that have taken care of my girlfriend even once when I was hospitalized for a concusion I took during a game. They took her out. Eased her mind about me, showed her a great time with dinner and dancing. Never ONCE did any of them even think of hooking up with her and even if they did, that idea was just as quickly dismissed because they also have principles and live by a code. They have honor. If you do not keep your word. If you do not have honor. Than, as a man, you are less than nothing. They too, realize this fact. So should all of us.

Even some of the members here, if they REALLY needed my help, I would fly out to them and do whatever else I could because I know they would do the same for me. These are also true men. Choose your friends wisely. You are lucky in life to find ONE true friend and I am blessed to have found more than that.

Good luck you guys. I have to go to Seattle for a few days for CE but I will have my laptop with me. I will continue to check my emails but I may not have time to answer any posts until I return. Sigmund Roid will hold down the fort. He's awesome.

I wanna thank everyone for all your support. I realized in all this... im a man not a kid. Why am i gonna sit here n whine... i mean who cares. Did i really lose anything? No not really, i lost something i would have lost eventually anyway that probably wouldnt have made me happy. They can go on doin what they want, if its fate good for them. I have other things to do n worry about, theyl be acquaintances to me, nothing more... im gonna go on livin my life and being happy, im always happy and nobody can take that away from me.... i love my life and how i look and who i am and its gonna stay that way damnit lol

Last edited:
TooPowerful4u said:
Little update. Franky is headed out to Philly tonight to see her. Could care less about the girl, but this confirms my doubt about Franky. I guess i was wrong.... this is the 4th friend iv lost over a girl now.... why cant i find true friends

Right around the corner from me, want me to clip him? lol... Sorry to hear it but I knew it was going to happen. Like I said most guys will do that to you and it honestly happens morre times than it doesn't. As a matter of fact, the only guy I trust when it comes to that is my father. ONLY GUY. Look at it this way, you got off cheap. You found out he wasn't a friend and it only cost you a girl that you have nothing in common with. (There's a point made in there somewhere...)

Last edited:
Shawn Cooke said:

Super hott girls rock!:D

PHIL HERNON said:
YOU PLAY WITH FIRE YOU WILL GET BURNT. YOU PUT WAY TOO MUCH EMPHASIS ON DATING SOMEONE WHO IS HOT. GO FOR A NICE PERSON, FORGET THE HOT PART, IT IS WAY TOO SHALLOW AND YOU WILL GET YOUR FEELINGS HURT. GIRLS WHO ARE "HOT"ARE USED TO BEING CATERED TO ALL THE TIME BECAUSE GUYS PLACE SUCH AN IMPORTANCE ON IT. FIND SOMEONE WELL ROUNDED, LIFE WILL BE WAY BETTER.

you speak the truth brother. took me a long time to figure that one out.

tp4u, when you connect with someone mentally everything will fall into place.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity